2012-My year to succeed.

Another week - and what a week. Heartbreak diet :-(

Oh well, I lost 5 1/2 and got slimmer of the week! Yay! Been really good this week despite everything and feel a little bit more settled with the plan.

Well, it's been about four months since I was on last. Finally feel strong enough to be back. Life had been turned upside down but I'm feeling positive again. I went off the diet rail completely and utterly for quite some time, but have started to get back to normality. I promised myself that when I had managed to lose a stone i.d come back...so here I am! I wonder if any one else feels more self conscious than they did before losing, cos I'm really finding that! I'm more determined than ever and next stop is club 10 in 3 lbs time!

Well, it's been about four months since I was on last. Finally feel strong enough to be back. Life had been turned upside down but I'm feeling positive again. I went off the diet rail completely and utterly for quite some time, but have started to get back to normality. I promised myself that when I had managed to lose a stone i.d come back...so here I am! I wonder if any one else feels more self conscious than they did before losing, cos I'm really finding that! I'm more determined than ever and next stop is club 10 in 3 lbs time!
Steph sorry that life has not been good but well done for coming back and being determined to get there. I think we all feel much more conscious of our looks and what passes our lips now that the weight is coming off.
I have kept up with my exercises at home - mainly walking. Did a lot of exercise bike and shaped up a fair bit but when my parents came to stay for 6 weeks, I stopped it and noticed thatthat trim look is gone. That is teh reason I did not want to go the gym - because if I do not go regulary, I won't be in shape and it is waste of money.
Well enough of my rambling. Anyway welcome back and hope to chat more soon.

I'm dancing around the room! Half a stone lost this week! I have been so motivated. I'm so chuffed. Meeting up with the boy who broke my heart amd my diet next week. How good to go there a stone and a half lighter!

What a tough week. Lots of Jubilee celebrations and on half term so time to catch up with friends. Also been really ill the last few days which hasn't helped at all. Luckily I haven't suffered too much on the scales. Wasn't expecting to lose anything because last week was a little excessive and I have't been so good, so +2 is probably what I deserved. Never mind, back to it as soon as to keep on going. The boy who broke my heart certainly noticed the difference and that has given me further motivation!!

You have done so well and I am sure 2 lbs come off in no time. Good news about the boy who broke your heart. I bet he is thinking, how could he do that to such a gorgeous lady. Have a good weekend.

Back