2012 plan of attack!?

Applekath

Gold Member
So whats your plan?

Quick intro from me as I'm fairly new :p

Did SW many many years ago and failed. Four years ago I was pushing 16st and cried. I lost 3.5st over the next couple of years on a low carb route on my own. Met my fella sept 09 and then sadly my mum died young of cancer christmas 2009. Over the last couple of years I've yo yo'd between 12.8 and 13.10. Doc changed my pil in october 2011 and I ballooned from 13.4 - 14.2 in five miserable scary weeks. Then of course it was Christmas!

So! Here I am back at SW on a weds in my village. I've been off plan the last two weeks which was my own choice.

I've just sat down and done a meal plan for the next two weeks. I'm starting the couch to 5k running plan again tomorrow and will walk or cycle the 3mile round trip to work everyday!

My boyfriend is in the royal navy and he leaves for 6month deployment this month. I'm meeting him for a week in Dubai. I want to feel and look fabulous and suprise him. It's going to be hot so I don't want to be a 14st sweaty uncomfortable mess by the pool :rolleyes:

Anyone lol?

Dubai is mid may btw. So four months that I won't see my navy boy and need to do some serious dieting and life style work!

My plan for 2012 is to maintain, my other goals for the year are to remember friends and family birthdays ( I am usually useless) and to survive redundancy and move.

I'm currently at target (have been for a since sept 2010) My plans for 2012 are to continue maintaining, to up my exercise levels ( hubby is considering joining a gym so i will be able to go with him), and generally to be better organised xx

Hi,

some of my goals for this year include..

Continue going the gym and healthy eating.

I want to loose about 3 stone by xmas, so that works out at a pound a week.

loose 2 jean sizes (into a 36")

And be in a large Tshirt size

it doesn't matter if i hit all of these or just one, as long as i can say i tried my best and i never gave up.

It's all sounding good stuff to either work towards or keeping going with.

Just got back from a 4k run/walk and I'm feeling inspired this morning!

Excellent Emsie. I shocked myself with doing it. I never thought I could run five mins, let alone 5k but I did the race for life in 32 mins in July!

Good luck with it and don't do more than it says even if you think you can. I did that first time around and hurt myself. So now if I'm still feeling the exercise buzz I put kinect zumba or dance central on or go for a cycle ride.

Back