2012's hopeful diary

Thanks!

I may have said this before but this place is great and
sm_gen.php

Ach, my little piccy disappeared - it said I Love JUDDD!

Anyhoo.... 5 days to go and 2lbs to get to my Valentines Day target and the magic Onderland! I shall be so excited, I haven't been there for donkeys years!

I tried dress shopping last weekend, sadly my frontage is making dropping a dress size impossible - why do my boobs insist on staying???? Hey ho!

I have another mini target now. I am off to see my parents in Spain at Easter, they saw me in October and I want to have dropped enough weight to make them notice - maybe as much as a stone! But I'll settle for that dress size! So off to the gym I must go!

Didn't make Onederland last week but a midweek weigh in has me just one 1lb off. Wonder what Tuesday will bring? :)

Changes made include exchanging bottles of wine for bottles of beer - less alcohol, less kcals, less cost, so we win all the way!

I've also found I am just eating less and craving less high kcal stuff. Something has definitely changed in my eating habits and taste buds...

... Boring for a diary isn't it? :D

Well... this week has been weird - good weird!

1. A pair of trousers I love have been 'almost' for a few weeks. I could get them on comfortably in the morning but they would be a bot tight by the time I got home. This week they were just loose!

2. On UDs I eat lunch at work. Now I find I am just not hungry at teatime. Maybe I should completely rethink how I eat on UDs too.

3. I turned down 4 slices of cake - lots of birthdays this week - ALL on UDs. I just didn't like the look of them (all shop bought).

4. Scales have bounced +/-3lbs, more than usual, and I am not scared :)

5. DDs need a rethink - I have been cheating them a bit. Possibly because I haven't been eating tea on UDs I am getting more hungry than I anticipate. So get the UD sorted and normal DDs should resume!

All in all this has been a very strange week. I have felt horridly full after normal, quite small, meals and have missed other meals because of it. Hopefully a quick rethink will sort it all out!

xx

Ha ha!

A trip into the scariness that is 'the bag of clothes under the bed' has been fun! Lots of stuff to wear - OK, not yet cos it is all summery, but it all fits (maybe a bit too big in places).

So. I am in Onederland and have just noticed, thanks to the start date in my profile, that I am 13 days away from a year IF/JUDDDing. If I can get rid of 3.5lbs I will have lost 2 stones in 1 year, 1.8lbs per week :D

I'm feeling little bit more in control, DDs going more to plan, UDs still not right, I am often just not that hungry.... why that is bad I don't know, but it is!

So, I need to add exercise... but my back/hip won't allow that at the moment. So I shall think it through and get that all in over Easter.

erm not following 2 stones =28lbs, 52 weeks in a year so about half a pound per week no?

Brilliant achievement, and great when you can get out the old clothes an say they are too big xxxx

Oh don't! I know my maths is rubbish, but really!

I divided them the wrong way - 52/28 - when it should have been 28/52!

Either way I am really happy, much thinner and all ready to repeat it, but with a better grasp of maths this time :D

Yes it's a fab achievement and proof of the pudding (on a UP day of course LOl) that this way of eating really does work long term, you should be mega mega proud of yourself xx

Right. I stopped for a while - in too much pain and far too cold to be able to JUDDD successfully. So, in keeping with my promise to myself, I took time off until I was ready - now I am.

I am exactly the same weight as I was last time I posted - success all on it own given what I have been eating. I love that full button :D

So I am setting myself a new target: 23rd wedding anniversary at the end of July - 13 weeks. I doubt I will lose a whole stone so I will be conservative here. 10lbs off, so that would be 189lbs, 13st 7lbs.

With a slightly bigger, more hopeful target of 17.5lbs by the end of August (going back to work).

Actually, looking at my sig, let's make that 'merely overweight' by the time I go back to work! I suspect exercise will be required....:eek:

Ha!

Sneaky weigh this morning and I am down 1.5lbs - Woo and, indeed, Hoo!

Wonder what the scales will say on Tuesday, my official weigh in day :D

Well done on the loss! You'll reach your target, no probs :)

I'm not so good at maths but when I updated my ticker I noticed that I have lost exactly 1/3 of my goal loss!

Right, enough!

Exam period is almost over, summer is officially here. Time to get up and get on with it.

Good news, I have maintained over the last month.

Bad news, I have fallen right off the wagon.

Which means there is better news, I have been re-trained and can stop myself over eating without thinking about it :)

So, I bought he Mimi Spencer book for some new recipes. It looks just like the old Fat Girl Slim book I love so much. So those two books are back out for both Up and Down Days. I'll go shopping tomorrow for staple stuff.

Game On....

Ha! Sneaky weigh in this morning (official one on Tuesday) and I am down 2lbs.

The book is great by the way, lots of food we normally eat, I tried a couple of deceptively simple salady things and was smitten. Who knew that a half fat mozarella ball, basil leaves, tomato and some olivey stuff could taste so good and be so satisfying - and less than 200kcals? So nice I ate it twice, once on an Up Day :)

I snuck back on the scales today too - and they are swinging in the right direction, another 1lb down. If that sticks until Tuesday then I am already into my 3rd stone... unlucky number though 13:13 :(

Oh I had a woooooooooooosh!

This morning, as I fled, late for a train, I took a second to step on the scales (I'm doing it daily again cos I am interested). I am down to 13:11.5..... where did it go???

That's a sudden 3.5lb loss... but I am not recording any change until next Tuesday..... I wants to be good, but the scales, they is a calling on me :)

Can you tell I am reasonably happy? :D

Not bad. Another 1lb down - and I had puddings :)

Wossappenin?

I am barely eating yet I am not losing?

Oh! I know - all that fluid, I must be the most hydrated thing in the universe :D

Just as well as I am prone to heat stroke.

Oh dear.... just realised that what I am eating tends to be cheese and olives, strawberries and ice cream, high kcal picky bits.

Never mind, I am not gaining!

DD tomorrow, weigh ins moved to Wednesday to match the new DD pattern - Tues and Thurs.

I have 16 days to lose 4lbs, or is it 5? Hey ho!

Back