2013 is the year I get to target!

So stuck to plan yesterday :) 7th day of 100%.

Todays plan is:

Breakfast: omlette with tomato and peppers

Dolce gusto cappuccino (4.5 syns)

Shape delight
Mango slices
Apple
Grapes
Banana

Lunch: left over chilli and pasta

Dinner: 2 quorn burgers with cheese ( 1 syn and hex a)

1 Thorntons choc (3 syns)

1 coffee with skimmed milk (1 syn)

So 9.5 syns today.

Feel very full and like ive eaten too much food but its all on plan so I should still have a loss.. fingers crossed!

I'll be happy with just a lb per week :)

Last edited:
Right! I just gave myself a stern talking to ( in my head) I need to start doing my body magic if I want to see better results.

I only have 18lbs to lose to get to target and its going to take me over 6 months if im only losing a lb a week, AND I want to tone up! Thats not going to happen if I sit on the sofa all day!

So from 2moro im going to do 30 mins of exercise a day and get back on the c to 5k! I need to be fitter not just smaller! Rant over!

I did it! I got home and didnt just veg out on the sofa, I went out for a run! I did week 1 but found it a bit easy so will be moving on to week 2 tomorrow.

Also stuck to plan even though I nearly bought a bar of chocolate from the vending machine at work, but I resisted! Yay for me!

Food today:

Porridge

Pineapple
Apple
Banana
Shape yoghurt

Batchelors hi veg tomato and herb pasta

Sweet and sour mugshot

Dolce gusto peach tea (1 syn)

Stirfry quorn beef strips and veg with low fat chilli noodles

3 thorntons chocolates (9 syns)

Didnt have time to post yesterday but was another day on plan :)

I also did day 1 of 30 day shred, I've done it before and loved it so hopefully this will help with my losses.

Todays food diary:

Omlette with tomato and peppers

Banana and 1 alpen light (1/2 hexb)

Batchelors curry deli box with salad (1.5 syns)

Pineapple
Apple
Turkish delight muller light
Alpen light (1/2 hexb)
10 hazelnut mikados (5 syns)

Sw syn free lasagne (hexa cheese)

No more syns for me today.

I also did a stupid thing this morning and weighed myself, and ive put ON a pound, I know I still have two days to weigh in but im gutted! Also its * week so that might be why, but can anyone see if im doing anything wrong?

Am I having too many syns or eating to much?

So today I was planning on running but its pouring with rain, which wouldnt normally put me off but its also freezing winds and hail on and off, so staying in to do housework and 30 day shred :)

Breakfast: turkish delight yogurt and caramel latte (3.5syns)

Lunch: sw lasagne

Banana
Grapes
Apple

Mug shot

Dinner: sw kfc and rice (hex b for bread crumbs)

Feeling happy and positive today. Although the scales are'nt being my friend the tape measure is :) lost half an inch off my hips and bust and 1 inch from my waist!

Weigh in today.. 1lb off which im glad about as a couple of days ago the scales said I'd gained a lb :)

17 lbs away from target. And hoping to get to target by 1st April :)

Been MIA for a few weeks still on plan though and so far 5lbs down from Xmas :) only 15.5 lbs away from target!

Have been doing couch 2 5k and im on week 5 and really enjoying it. Weird to think in 4 weeks time I'll be running for 30 mins non stop

Back