2013: New Year, New Start: Kirsty's road to target!

Well first day back on plan and it feels good! So here is the first food diary entry for a little while lol x

Thursday 21st February 2013

Extra Easy

HEXA: 40g reduced fat cheddar
HEXB: 2 Alpen light bars

Breakfast

Scrambled eggs and baked beans washed down with coffee.

Lunch

Homemade pasta salad (pasta, passata, sweetcorn, peppers, carrots, leeks and courgettes) on a bed of iceberg lettuce and slices of roast chicken, followed by a Muller light and an apple. Diet lemonade.

Dinner

Cheese (HEXA) and potato pie with pork and leek sausages and baked beans followed by an Activia 0% fat pineapple yogurt. Diet lemonade.

Syns

1 Waitrose choc cake slice (4.5)
1 Rich tea finger (1)
2 M pork and leek sausages (10)
50ml skimmed milk (1)

Total Syns for the day:

Slightly over my Syns for the day but still quite happy with today and its only 1.5 Syns over so I'll just cut back a little tomorrow!
Actually planning to have a really yummy breakfast tomorrow- a lemon Muller Greek yogurt (0.5) with a mini meringue shell (1) and 1/2 of my HEXB of a lemon drizzle Alpen light bar mmm!

Friday 22nd February 2013

Extra Easy

HEXA: 2 Babybel

Breakfast

A nice treat: 1 mini meringue shell with a Muller Greek strawberry yogurt and lots of strawberries and coffee.

Lunch

A nice big salad with smoked salmon flakes and crabsticks followed by a Muller light and grapes. Washed down with water.

Dinner

Syn free pork and chilli sausages with chips and roasted veg mmm! Diet lemonade.

Syns

1 mini meringue shell (1)
1 Muller Greek strawberry yogurt (0.5)
2 Malteaser mini bunnies (6)
2 tbsp reduced salt tommy k (1)
1 pkt Wotsits (5)

Total Syns for the day: 13.5

A very good day, slightly under my Syns to balance out yesterday so I've now had 30 Syns in 2 days :)
Planning an Indian feast for tomorrow evening, using lots of recipes from the Curry Heaven book :)

Saturday 23rd February 2013

Extra Easy

HEXA: 175ml skimmed milk and 20g reduced fat cheddar

Breakfast

Rice pudding!! Using my HEXA and synning a tbsp of golden syrup :) lots of coffee.

Lunch

Jacket potato with a tin of Alphabetti and my HEXA of cheese served with savoury rice on a bed of lettuce. Diet lemonade.

Dinner

Indian feast tonight! Made chicken jalfrezi with pilau rice, onion bhaji's, vegetable samosa's and poppadums. All recipes from the Curry Heaven book!

Syns

1 tbsp golden syrup (2.5)
25ml skimmed milk (0.5)
2 SW onion bhaji's (2)
2 SW veg samosa's (2)
2 Patak's poppadums (4)
1 Malteaser mini bunny (3)

Total Syns for the day: 14

A really good day, I ate loads!! Really enjoyed the Indian feast for dinner, got lots of leftovers too :)
Love being on plan :)

Sunday 24th February 2013

Extra Easy

HEXB: 2 slices Warburton wholemeal bread

Breakfast

Bacon sandwich using HEXB!! Lots of coffee :)

Lunch

Savoury Rice on a bed of lettuce with my HEXA sprinkled on top! Diet lemonade.

Dinner

Roast chicken with roast spuds, veg and gravy :) diet lemonade.

Syns

1 tbsp reduced salt tommy k (0.5)
1 pkt Wotsits (5)
1 Knorr chicken gravy pot (2.5)
1 Curly Wurly (6)

Another good day :) had a sneak peek at the scales earlier and it's showing 11st 6 :) just need to keep this up until the 6th March when I next WI and hopefully call target :)

Monday 25th February 2013

Extra Easy

HEXA: 30g grated parmesan

Breakfast

Lemon overload- a mini meringue (1), with a lemon Alpen light (1/2 HEXB) and a ML Greek lemon yogurt (0.5) :) an apple afterwards and coffee.

Lunch

SW chips with chickpea dahl on a bed of lettuce and some carrots, diet lemonade :)

Dinner

SW spaghetti bolognese (extra lea mince, onions, garlic, oregano, basil and passata) served with my HEXA sprinkled on top :) diet lemonade.

Syns

1 mini meringue nest (1)
1 ML Greek yogurt (0.5)
1 pkt Wotsits (5)
1 Waitrose choc brownie slice (5.5)

Total Syns for the day:

Another good day, maxed out my Syns :) really looking forward to my interview on Wednesday :)

Tuesday 26th February 2013

Extra Easy

HEXA: 2 Babybel
HEXB: 1 slice Warburton wholemeal bread and 1 Alpen light bar

Breakfast

Marmite on toast (1/2 HEXB) then a ML and an apple. Coffee

Lunch

2 Mugshots other HEXA and lettuce. Coffee

Dinner

Cottage pie :) with lots of veggies.

Syns

1 tbsp Flora Extra Light (1.5)
1 pkt Wotsits (5)
1 hazelnut Lindt Lindor ball (4)

Total Syns for the day:

A good day :) Although I won't be "officially" weighing tomorrow I plan to weigh at home around similar time if I can, just to see how I'm doing x

Well I did weigh as soon as I got in tonight and my scales say 11st 7 :)
The interview went well, I'd be taking over a Monday night group if I was successful :)
And being good on the food front too...

Wednesday 27th February 2013

Extra Easy

HEXB: 1 slice Warburton wholemeal and 1 Alpen light bar

Breakfast

Just a ML for me and a coffee, took my Alpen light bar for tea break.

Lunch

A cheese (HEXA) and marmite sandwich (HEXB) followed by another ML and coffee.

Dinner

A bit of a mish mash- a pkt of Tilda Mexcian bean and chilli rice, a bag of Wotsits and a Kit Kat chunky mint lol.

Syns

Tilda Mexican bean chilli rice (2.5)
Wotsits (5)
Kit Kat Chunky mint (12.5)

Total Syns for the day:

Slightly over my Syns today but considering I normally have a lot of naughty food after WI, 20 is very good for me!
Another 100% week next week so that I can be at target or less when I weigh in next Wednesday! X

I am pleased to announce I am now officially a SW consultant! :D

Thursday 28th February 2013

Extra Easy

HEXB: 2 slices Warburton wholemeal

Breakfast

A really lovely and filling 4 egg omelette consisting of shallots, carrots, peppers and LM red onion and rosemary sausages followed by a few cups of coffee :)

Lunch

A jacket potato with a tin of Heinz spaghetti and a pkt of steamed green beans followed by an apple and several glasses of Robinsons NAS fruit and barely.

Dinner

Garlic chicken with mashed potatoes and broccoli followed by an Activia 0% fat pineapple yogurt and diet lemonade. And then when I got home I had supper- a cheese and marmite toastie using both my HEX's :)

Syns

Cadbury Highlight hazelnut (2)
Splash skimmed milk (0.5)
Extra 10g cheese (1.5)
Rich Tea finger (1)
Flora Extra Light (1.5)
Knorr chicken gravy pot (2.5)
Oil used in garlic marinade (2)

Total Syns for the day: 11

A really good day- lots and lots of food and I got to have supper as I hadn't use day HEX's by then :D and on an even better note, I got the job as a SW consultant :D
Estatic is not the word :D

Friday 1st March 2013

Extra Easy

HEXA: 175ml skimmed milk and 20g reduced fat cheddar

Breakfast

Rice pudding with sweetener and a tbsp golden syrup and blueberries :) coffee.

Lunch

2 Mugshots, 200g fresh pineapple and coffee.

Dinner

Tacos! Also made my own version of Tilda Mexican bean chilli rice :) plus loads of lettuce for my super free :) diet lemonade.

Syns

1 tbsp golden syrup (2.5)
2 Discovery Taco trays (4)
1 Curly Wurly (6)

Total Syns for the day: 15.5

A really good day, just very happy right now :)
Going swimming with best friend tomorrow, can't wait :) x

Saturday 2nd March 2013

Extra Easy

HEXA: haven't had anything
HEXB: 1 slice Warburton wholemeal and 1 Alpen light bar

Breakfast

Marmite on toast and coffee.

Lunch

Leftover Taco mixture for last night and some rice, served with broccoli and baby corn and had pineapple afterwards.

Dinner

Homemade Nando's tonight :) served with chips and corn on the cob! Diet lemonade.

Syns

4 tbsp Nando's medium peri peri marinade (2)
1 pkt Quavers (4.5)
1 WR chocolate brownie slice (5.5)

Total Syns for the day:

Another good day :D scales are going down, which is very good! Dying to WI on Wednesday :)

Sunday 3rd March 2013

Extra Easy

HEXA: 350ml skimmed milk
HEXB: 2 slices Warburton wholemeal

Breakfast

Well I was a greedy pig and had a bacon sandwich using my HEXB and THEN had a big bowl of rice pudding, using 300ml of my HEXA, sweetener and tons of blueberries, strawberries and grapes :) plus several cups of black coffee.

Lunch

Savoury Rice on a massive pile of lettuce and then a bag of Wotsits :)

Dinner

Chicken and Asparagus pie made with Tesco light puff pastry, served with roast spuds and tons of veggies!

Syns

2 tbsp Heinz reduced salt tommy k (1)
Wotsits (5)
25g Tesco light puff pastry (4)
1 Aero Biscuit (5)
Total Syns for the day: 15

Another excellent day, max Syns and kicked super free's arse! No reason y I shouldn't be at or under target on Wednesday after 2 100% weeks! :)

Monday 4th March 2013

Extra Easy

HEXA: 20g reduced fat cheddar & 15g parmesan

Breakfast

Strawberries, blueberries and grapes with a ML yogurt and coffee.

Lunch

2 jacket potatoes with a tin of chickpea dahl, loads of fry-lighted carrots, courgettes, peppers and onions on a bed of lettuce and part of my HEXA on top :)

Dinner

Spaghetti bolognese with rest of HEXA on top :) diet lemonade.

Syns

1 Aero biscuit (5)
1 pkt Quavers (4.5)
1 Waitrose choc brownie slice (5.5)

Total Syns for the day:

Another great day :)

Tuesday 5th March 2013

Extra Easy

HEXA: 350ml skimmed milk

Breakfast

Rice pudding made with 250ml of my HEXA, sweetener and loads of fresh fruit- apples, blueberries, grapes and strawberries. Coffee.

Lunch

I had a very nice prawn salad and a bag of Wotsists :)

Dinner

Sausages and chips with roasted veg- broccoli, peppers, leeks, carrots and courgettes :) diet lemonade.

Syns

1 pkt Wotsits (5)
1 Aero biscuit (5)
2 tbsp reduced salt tommy k (1)

Another good day, only downside is TOTM has finally arrived, leaving me feeling very bloated :( I haven't gone off plan tho and so I'm hoping for a really good loss tomorrow!

I lost 2lbs this week, meaning just 1.5lbs to go until target :D
I did treat myself and have a pizza last night, but a Waitrose cheese and ham one, not Dominos, which is progress for me!!
As I'm away at the weekend, I'm going to try and be extra good before and after and see what happens whilst away.

Husband is still losing- he started at 13st and is now 11st 12lbs so that's 16lbs gone in 2 months :) X

Back