2013: New Year, New Start: Kirsty's road to target!

Well I've had a fabulous weekend away, I've eaten far too much and even some cider slipped its way in!! But I really enjoyed it and I'm back on plan from tomorrow morning.
Hoping I can get away with a STS this week x

Monday 11th March 2013

Extra Easy

HEXA: 350ml skimmed milk
HEXB: 2 slices Warburton's wholemeal bread

Breakfast

Rice pudding using my HEXA, sweetener and golden syrup :) coffee.

Lunch

Bacon (all fat cut off), scrambled eggs, 'fried' bread (HEXB), baby plum tomatoes, tomato ketchup and an apple. Sprite zero.

Dinner

Chilli with a pkt of Tilda Mexican bean and chilli rice and a ML yogurt afterwards. Sprite zero.

Syns

2 tbsp golden syrup (5)
2 tbsp reduced salt tommy k (1)
1 Mikado hazelnut stick (0.5)
1 pkt Tilda Mexican bean and chilli rice (2.5)

Total Syns for the day: 9

A good day back on plan, going for damage limitation until Wednesday!

Tuesday 12th March 2013

Extra Easy

HEXB: a 60g wholemeal roll

Breakfast

Rice pudding again :) this time I added loads of fresh fruit- strawberries, blackberries, grapes and blueberries. Coffee.

Lunch

I had some crabsticks and some baby corn, odd combo but it was nice :) Sprite zero.

Dinner

Homemade burgers, chips and loads of veggies- carrots, onions, peppers, broccoli and green beans plus I used my HEXB :) Sprite zero.

Syns

2 Mikado hazelnut sticks (1)
2 tbsp reduced salt tommy k (1)
1 Malteaser mini bunny (3)

Total Syns for the day: 5

Another good day, not too many Syns but I had planned to use 4 on another roll but I couldn't eat the first one so I give it to my hubby!
WI tomorrow night, its looking like I've maintained, which I'd be very happy with :) x

Well husband put on 1/2 and I lost 1/2 this week! It means I'm now 1lb away from target!!
Been quite good for food today too- had a curry out of the freezer that I made a few weeks back, and had some Indian snacks that I'd made too.
I think I've had around 18 Syns so not bad at all! X

Thursday 14th March 2013

Extra Easy

HEXA: 40g reduced fat cheddar
HEXB: 2 slices Warburton wholemeal bread

Breakfast

Only had time for an apple and a coffee this morning.

Lunch

Cheese and marmite on toast (both HEX's), Quavers and a coffee.

Dinner
Fajita's :) had 2 tortillas with chicken goujons, salad, veggies and cheese. A fat free Activia yogurt afterwards. NAS fruit and barely squash.

Syns

Extra 10g reduced fat cheddar (1.5)
Quavers (4.5)
Lindt gold bunny 10g (3)
50ml skimmed milk (1)
2 tbsp salsa (1)
2 Tortillas (13)
2 Chicken goujons (6)
10g cheddar (2)

Total Syns for the day: 32

Flexi synned for 35 today so just under :) a stressful day, lots going on but I didn't want to binge so Flexi synning was the answer :)
Will try and keeps Syns to a minimum for next few days :)

Friday 15th March 2013

Extra Easy

HEXA: 350l skimmed milk
HEXB: 2 Alpen light bars

Breakfast

Rice pudding with lots of fresh fruit and a coffee.

Lunch

Crabsticks, carrots and pineapple afterwards. Diet lemonade.

Dinner

I made a sausage pie using 'syn free' pork and leek sausages that my MIL gets from her local butchers. Had mash and veggies with it. Diet lemonade.

Syns

25g Jus-Rol light puff pastry (4)
1 Blue Riband (5)
1tbsp Flora extra light (1.5)
1 Ferrero Egg (3)
3 Mikado sticks (1.5)

Total Syns for the day:

Another good day! Scales have been showing under 11st 5 so that's very good :) Really loving these Mikado sticks- they are great for making up your Syns when you've only got a few left :)

Been sorting out my photos today ready for pre training tomorrow and here's my before and after photos:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 36
And more:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    917.9 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    834.8 KB · Views: 42
I also got hubby to measure me today and I've lost 7 1/2 inches from my waist and 5 3/4 inches from my hips!!!

Saturday 16th March 2013

Extra Easy

HEXA: 175ml skimmed milk and 15g parmesan

Breakfast

Beans on toast!! And coffee.

Lunch

Today I made a spinach and chickpea curry and also a curry loaf, had these with beetroot :) and diet lemonade!

Dinner

I had SW Moussaka, only difference was I made the white sauce using a Schwartz packet as I don't like using fat free natural yogurt as a sauce. Worked out at 4.5 Syns for half, and I had a massive salad with it! Diet lemonade after and a slice of Syn free lemon roulade.

Syns

6 Mikado sticks (3)
Moussaka (4.5)
Quavers (4.5)
Mini Malteaser bunny (3)

Total Syns for the day: 15

Another good day, ate loads of food!!! Pre training tomorrow, quite excited!! X

Aww thanks Texty! It's so motivating to look back at photos, ESP when hubby was helping me sort them out earlier and he accidentally zoomed in on the before one and it was scary lol!!

I'm really excited for tomorrow! X

Lol - I suppose we will all think that when we look at the before pics. I keep meaning to sort some, but I hate having my pic taken so finding some up to date ones will be hard. I honestly never gave a 2nd thought to measuring myself when I started SW last year, I just knew I wanted the weight off. Too late now lol

You will have a fab time im sure, just enjoy it and take it all in. You will have your work cut out now but I know you will put 100% effort in and you will reap the rewards

I don't think I could have gotten (almost) to target and become a consultant without the support on minis x

I know what you mean - I have a girl at work to thank for telling me about the site in the first place lol x

Lol I stumbled across it because I googled hi-Fi bars (back when I was trying to find the lemon flavour) and a thread on here came up so I had a look and I've been hooked ever since!

Sunday 17th March 2013

Extra Easy

HEXB: 2 slices Warburton wholemeal

Breakfast

Bacon sandwich, pineapple and coffee.

Lunch

Leftover curry loaf with leftover spinach and chickpea curry and salad with beetroot, diet lemonade.

Dinner

Cottage pie with broccoli, asparagus and leeks, diet lemonade.

Syns

1 tbsp reduced salt tommy k (0.5)
1 tbsp Flora Extra Light (1.5)
1 bag Wotsits (5)
1 WR choc brownie slice (5.5)

Total Syns for the day: 12.5

Another good day, eaten loads again :) scales are showing 11 3.8 so its going in the right direction! X

Monday 18th March 2013

Extra Easy

HEXA: 175ml whole milk
Breakfast

Rice pudding :) and coffee!

Lunch

The rest of the curry loaf with a big salad :) and diet lemonade

Dinner

Sausages, chips and veggies, plus I had my HEXB to have a chip butty :) :) 7up free!

Syns

1 tbsp golden syrup (2.5)
1 tbsp reduced salt tommy k (0.5)
1 Mini Malteaser bunny (3)
1 Curly Wurly (6)

Total Syns for the day: 12

Another great day :) it's looking good for WI on Wednesday! :)

Tuesday 19th March 2013

Extra Easy

HEXA: 175ml whole milk
HEXB: didn't have anything!

Breakfast

Rice pudding with jam :) coffee.

Lunch

A 2 egg omelette with peppers, carrots and toms, coffee.

Dinner

A chilli with rice. 7up free.

Syns

1 tbsp reduced sugar jam (1)
1 Mikado stick (0.5)
1 Wotsits (5)
1 mini Malteaser bunny (3)
1 Ferrero egg (3)
1 Tilda Mexican chilli bean rice (2.5)

Total Syns for the day: 15

Another good day, not very well at the min (tummy bug) but scales are showing a 3-4lbs loss which would take me under target :D
Roll on tomorrow!

Back