2013: New Year, New Start: Kirsty's road to target!

I'm dying for half 6 to be here, I just really want to weigh!!! My scales have been 1/2 a lb lighter then SW every week so far so its a pretty accurate guess that I'll be under target tonight as they said 11st 1lbs this morning!!!!

Obv having a tummy bug has prob helped lol!

Good luck for tonight Texty, I'm sure there's a nice 2lbs/3lbs loss waiting for you :) x

I wish there was hun lol - mine are usually 0.5 out with SW and mine are showing a gain of 1 :cry: if they are right thats 2 gains in a row im not happy

That's not fair :( and you've been 100% so it doesn't make any sense whatsoever!

Do you want my tummy bug lol?

Lol yes you need it around Monday next week- I'll see what I can do lol

Lol ok if I send it now, it should be with you by Monday lol

Thank you!!

Tonight's tally was:

* 5lbs off
* Target
* 2 1/2 stone award
* SOTW
* Raffle

Lol not that I'm being greedy!! :D :D

Yep! Just ordered myself a large Texas BBQ pizza from dominos- I had a gift voucher and was saving it for target :)
Obv hubby will be sharing it with me, I usually only manage about 2-3 slices these days!

And I've got myself a bottle of the new Bulmers cider- bold black cherry. Sounds nice and its a treat :)

Well done on your STS- it's much better than what you was expecting and you'll lose big time next week :)

Enjoy your celebration meal, you deserve it! :)

Here's my very beautifully decorated book and target certificate :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    473.7 KB · Views: 317
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    479.1 KB · Views: 155
I really enjoyed my pizza- only ate 4 slices mind you (10 on a large!) but look what I found in my freezer that I'm now about to enjoy:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    445.2 KB · Views: 78
So diary I did it!!

My road to target ended last night :D :D

Now it's time to maintain....

Ok since Wednesday I've been trying to 'maintain'... But instead I've fallen off the wagon big style!

People weren't kidding when they said maintaining is harder- you find yourself thinking well I don't want to be 100% strict all week or I'll keep losing weight and as I tend to lose 3-4lbs a week, I obv don't want to do that.
So you think I'll just have a few extra treats, but its so hard getting the balance right between a few treats and falling off the wagon completely!

And you always think oh well I'll be good from tomorrow...

Anyway some things I've learned:

* Don't eat all your daily Syns at breakfast!
* Don't buy white bread!
* Don't let your hubby lead you astray!
* Learn to say no to the cakes when in Costa Coffee!

So I'm going to try and have at least a couple of 100% days this week to minimise any damage- I don't mind gaining a little but I fear I may fall out of target range if I keep eating the way I am!

So will try my best and see what happens at WI on Wednesday X

Bad hubby leading you astray grrrr - at least you know where you have/are going wrong and I know you will correct it. You didnt get this far without knowing what your doing and how to control it.

Good Luck for the maintain at WI next week hun x

Thanks Hun- I know he talked me into having garlic bread with our free spag Bol last night!! And he took me into Costa- I'm blaming it all on him lol!!

Yes I know I've been very naughty and I'm going to be 100% from now until WI! X

Back