2014 the year it began!

starynights

well what can i say, i have tried to loose weight more times than you can shake a fist at. feeling pretty glum right now, but only have myself to blame. getting married in 2 years and really dont want to be the ten ton bride :( I joined sw online in october and ive lost zelo, zilch, nada! all my own doing!! im going to give it another few weeks online until my membership expires then maybe go to a class. Ive stuggled with my weight all my life but more so since ive had my kids. im at my upmost heaviest.

The new slimmer me starts here and now!

well what can i say, i have tried to loose weight more times than you can shake a fist at. feeling pretty glum right now, but only have myself to blame. getting married in 2 years and really dont want to be the ten ton bride :( I joined sw online in october and ive lost zelo, zilch, nada! all my own doing!! im going to give it another few weeks online until my membership expires then maybe go to a class. Ive stuggled with my weight all my life but more so since ive had my kids. im at my upmost heaviest. The new slimmer me starts here and now!

Good luck hun, would defo recommend classes for motivation.
Defo agree it's hard when ya have children try & take a little time for yourself & you'll get there x

Hi Starynights!

How is your first day going? The first few days are always the hardest, but once you get into the swing of things, you'll wonder why you've not been eating like this for years :) I'm on week 6 and there's no looking back!

Good luck on your mission, I have only just joined minimins, but it seems like there is a lot of lovely support here to keep you going.

Back