2014 the year to shift 100 lbs

well i finally got round to 30DS and oh my i am unfit! but i will keep plodding on with it, i cant quite manage all the star jumps but am hopeful i will do them all one day :)

day 2 done phew! i think i will be doing level 1 for a while as i still cant do all of it, but i give it my all :)

3lb off this week - that's 11 3/4lb in 5weeks :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Moe! Goooo you!!!! :)

was going well but my knees are sooo painful, i have decided to try it again after i lose 2 more stones. am working hard in the gym and the pool instead.

moe

3lb off this week - that's 11 3/4lb in 5weeks :)

well done Amy your doing fab :D

moe x

well week 5 and i lost 2 3/4 pounds this week quite chuffed with myself :)

Thanks! Well done to you too!!

week 6 and i lost 1 3/4lbs, quite pleased as its TOTM :)

week 6 and i lost 1 3/4lbs, quite pleased as its TOTM :)

Well done!

Good weeks for both of us then, 3lb loss for me this week :) 14 3/4lb in 6 weeks :)

Well done!

Good weeks for both of us then, 3lb loss for me this week :) 14 3/4lb in 6 weeks :)

well done your doing so good :D

i cant believe what a difference 6 weeks can make, i feel like a new woman full of energy and not craving the rubbish i use to eat. i also cant believe that i have become addicted to the gym and the pool :D i have used my gym pass 18 times as of yesterday so far this month, am loving it - long may it last.

i have a week off work this week which is fab, its gonna be such a shame to go back on monday! am off swimming with my youngest boy today - getting him away from his games console for a while!

i came across the My fitness pal the other day so am now using that to count my calories, i love a gadget. cant believe how many calories it says i need, i could never use them all up, yesterday i had just over 1300 but was full.

i usually work til 10 on a tues and the family have pizza, so tonight i get pizza - yay, must work hard at swimming today!

hope your having a good week

moe x

well done your doing so good :D

i cant believe what a difference 6 weeks can make, i feel like a new woman full of energy and not craving the rubbish i use to eat. i also cant believe that i have become addicted to the gym and the pool :D i have used my gym pass 18 times as of yesterday so far this month, am loving it - long may it last.

i have a week off work this week which is fab, its gonna be such a shame to go back on monday! am off swimming with my youngest boy today - getting him away from his games console for a while!

i came across the My fitness pal the other day so am now using that to count my calories, i love a gadget. cant believe how many calories it says i need, i could never use them all up, yesterday i had just over 1300 but was full.

i usually work til 10 on a tues and the family have pizza, so tonight i get pizza - yay, must work hard at swimming today!

hope your having a good week

moe x

Well done to you too! Sounds like it's having such a positive effect on you which is great!

Another 2lb gone for me today! :)

Well done to you too! Sounds like it's having such a positive effect on you which is great!

Another 2lb gone for me today! :)

well done you :D

yay another 2 3/4 lbs off this week am very very happy with that :D

am a little worried for the next few weeks as the doctor has put me on some tablets and said they may make me gain weight :mad: but i will carry on doing what i am doing and see what happens. i go back 3 weeks on tuesday, so fingers and toes crossed.

i couldnt post last week as i was gutted at putting 1/2 lb on :( i have stopped my tablets and this week i lost 5 1/4 lbs yay go me :bliss:

i couldnt post last week as i was gutted at putting 1/2 lb on :( i have stopped my tablets and this week i lost 5 1/4 lbs yay go me :bliss:

Well done!

Nobody has losses every single week, so don't let it get you down too much! I had my first 'no loss' week last week too, I stayed the same.

Lost 1 1/2lb this week taking me to a total of 18 1/4lb gone & into the '19s' bracket...

We can do this - just have to keep motivated!

3/4 lb off this week, am quiet happy as i have had a hectic week and eaten far too many things i shouldn't have. i had my treats like i normally do on a friday, cake and a chinese for tea, but decided yesterday that i am having no more treats until i lose another 8 lbs - which i really need to do in 3 weeks (35 1/4 lbs by week 13). lots of fruit and veg, water and gym for me this week

amy R - i see you lost 3 1/2 lbs this week well done :) - i cant wait to be in my teens again.

Back