2014 the year to shift 100 lbs

just wanna be a 16

well 100 lbs then 63lbs next year - i alway put too much pressure on myself to lose far to much weight in not enough time, so this year no pressure just 100 lbs!

i refuse to say i am on a diet so just being extra careful in my food choices and starting to exercise (all i have done previously is walk to the car and back :mad:), i am on week 2 of my diet weigh day tomorrow, fingers and toes crossed.

lost 4lbs this week - feel on top of the world - nice to see the hard work paying off

Great result, well done :)

I've just been setting some mini targets for over the next few months to make it seem more manageable - just hope I start hitting them soon!

time seems to fly by - weigh day again tomorrow eek. had a really good week have done loads of exercise but had a few slip ups eating wise - there again am not on a diet so a little bit of naughtyness will not kill me :).

Well done :)

I'm trying to lose 108lb this year (started SW on the 2nd Jan) ... It's hard work but I'm hoping I can do it! Had my 3rd weigh in this morning... only lost 1/2lb this week (not so good considering I've stuck to plan) but that's 6.5lb I've lost in 3 weeks... (not as much as I'd like - but better than nothing!)

hi amy r - your doing really well, some weeks you dont lose what you think but dont let it pull you down and keep plodding along til the next week :) we both have a long journey this year but am sure if we set our minds to it then it will be possible, i just keep thinking about the summer and maybe by then i could buy some nice clothes - hopefully by then i can shop in new places and fit into there clothes, hope your ok and motivated

hi amy r - your doing really well, some weeks you dont lose what you think but dont let it pull you down and keep plodding along til the next week :) we both have a long journey this year but am sure if we set our minds to it then it will be possible, i just keep thinking about the summer and maybe by then i could buy some nice clothes - hopefully by then i can shop in new places and fit into there clothes, hope your ok and motivated

Thank you :)

I'm definitely sticking with it!

I've started doing yoga (at home) 3 times a week so far, it's hard work! I'm hoping that once I've lost a few more pounds I'll have some confidence back & can get down the gym!

I weighed myself again today, usually I weigh myself Thursday mornings (by pure fluke - I always go to the bathroom *ahem* first thing in the morning - only yesterday I didn't & felt rather bloated) anyway - I weighed myself again this morning & instead of 1/2lb it was 1 1/2lb... Takes me to 7 1/2lb in 3 weeks :)

(Am a bit happier with that!)

I didn't take 'before' measurements but I've definitely lost inches!! :) A couple of my work dresses were much more comfortable this week & I have a gorgeous coat that usually when I breath out the bottom two poppers ping open.. Tried it on last night - no pinging open for me! Was walking round the apartment going to my bf 'look look' whilst bending down, turning round, leaning sideways, breathing out as much as I could LOL :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Subscribing :) I've got about the same as you to lose this year, my aim is also same as yours, healthier choices, exercise, moderation Not perfection! Can't wait to see how you get on!

Claire xxx

Sent from my C1505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Subscribing :) I've got about the same as you to lose this year, my aim is also same as yours, healthier choices, exercise, moderation Not perfection! Can't wait to see how you get on!

Claire xxx

Sent from my C1505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

it seems to be working for me - am sure i have given in by now all the other times i have done this - even a few people have said how i seem different this time and how much i am enjoying all the exercise. i dont even crave chocolate now - OMG did i just say that someone slap me lol.

just to motivate me i have signed up for race for life twice, 1 normal one and the 2nd is a 5k pretty mudder in september - 33 weeks to lose weight and get fit ekk.

Thank you :)

I'm definitely sticking with it!

I've started doing yoga (at home) 3 times a week so far, it's hard work! I'm hoping that once I've lost a few more pounds I'll have some confidence back & can get down the gym!

I weighed myself again today, usually I weigh myself Thursday mornings (by pure fluke - I always go to the bathroom *ahem* first thing in the morning - only yesterday I didn't & felt rather bloated) anyway - I weighed myself again this morning & instead of 1/2lb it was 1 1/2lb... Takes me to 7 1/2lb in 3 weeks :)

(Am a bit happier with that!)

I didn't take 'before' measurements but I've definitely lost inches!! :) A couple of my work dresses were much more comfortable this week & I have a gorgeous coat that usually when I breath out the bottom two poppers ping open.. Tried it on last night - no pinging open for me! Was walking round the apartment going to my bf 'look look' whilst bending down, turning round, leaning sideways, breathing out as much as I could LOL :D

hi amy - aint it great when you feel the inches coming off - my clothes feel alot better :) i really fancy doing yoga, i did it a few years ago but can only find 1 class and its when i work :sigh: have you got a DVD?

Hello, hope your doing ok x

I did the race for life and absolutely loved it. Go you!!!

That's great that you're no longer craving chocolate. Unfortunately, I'm still a slave to it hence why I've got a choccie flavoured protein shake. Not quite the same but I'm definitely looking forward to treating myself to the real stuff on reward day! Xx

yay another great week 3lbs off, am aiming for 7lbs every 4 weeks now :D i am going to join the gym today but just for the swimming and aquacise as i am quite happy for now plodding along on my cross trainer in the privacy of my own home, maybe when i feel more confident i will be brave and step in the gym!

yay another great week 3lbs off, am aiming for 7lbs every 4 weeks now :D i am going to join the gym today but just for the swimming and aquacise as i am quite happy for now plodding along on my cross trainer in the privacy of my own home, maybe when i feel more confident i will be brave and step in the gym!

That's roughly what I'm aiming for each month too... Lost 8 3/4lb this month...

I've got my induction at the gym today at 4:30 - must motivate myself to go at least 3 times a week!

That's excellent. Well done :) And well done for joining the gym. You'll love it :)

That's roughly what I'm aiming for each month too... Lost 8 3/4lb this month...

I've got my induction at the gym today at 4:30 - must motivate myself to go at least 3 times a week!

thanks :D i think its a sensible aim. i joined the gym but am horrified as i have to have an induction next wednesday, was just hoping to sneak in when i feel a bit more confident! i just hope its quite, i was planning on going then as my little boy has a swimming lesson at that time.

That's excellent. Well done :) And well done for joining the gym. You'll love it :)

thanks soniya, i just need to make use of the gym and not waste my money like i have in the past. i swam 2 miles today and boy can i feel it! am going to take my youngest swimming tomorrow and i might nip in the sauna (if no one is in there lol).

thanks soniya, i just need to make use of the gym and not waste my money like i have in the past. i swam 2 miles today and boy can i feel it! am going to take my youngest swimming tomorrow and i might nip in the sauna (if no one is in there lol).

Hey xx Did you do the 30DS today? I did and really struggled with jump rope (well my calves did as they were burning) today so I ended up changing that one exercise to a lower impact cardio.

I love swimming and I wish I could go but not able to at the moment. Not sure how far I could swim - probably not that far but I used to go more for fun than exercise!

Hey xx Did you do the 30DS today? I did and really struggled with jump rope (well my calves did as they were burning) today so I ended up changing that one exercise to a lower impact cardio.

I love swimming and I wish I could go but not able to at the moment. Not sure how far I could swim - probably not that far but I used to go more for fun than exercise!

hi soniya - no not quite got onto day one of 30DS! i have been swimming today but just 1 mile but its wearing me out :( i am working for the next 3 days but i am going to try my hardest to start 30DS :).

hope you've had a great day

moe

hi soniya - no not quite got onto day one of 30DS! i have been swimming today but just 1 mile but its wearing me out :( i am working for the next 3 days but i am going to try my hardest to start 30DS :). hope you've had a great day moe

Well done for swimming. You're doing really well. Just remember to give yourself a little break as it can be too much sometimes. Best to start the 30DS when not working. Xx

Back