2014-Wedding Weight Loss Diary!

Aww g Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wasn't finished! Lol

Great news on getting the keys! That was quick! :)
Enjoy your night xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey diary!

Sorry I've been rubbish with my posts but I've been mega busy with the move and work! On nights again tonight then the big move in is on Saturday so another hectic one.
Missing weigh in tonight as we're too busy and time is not on our side!

EE

Brunch
Pasta n sauce (1syn)

Tea
Pork meatballs with noodles and cheese (A)

Snacks
Mint hifi bar (B)

Hey diary,

Late entry today as I have no time to do anything at the minute! Im on nights (again!) and inbetween sleeping and working we're trying to get the move sorted - stressful!
Can't wait for the weekend to be here so we're moved in and can celebrate with a few drinks with our parents and relax :)

EE

2am - spaghetti bolognaise

6am - fruit salad of strawberries, cherries, apple, pineapple & grapes

7pm - pork shank in peppercorn sauce, roast potatoes and mixed veg

10pm - cheese roll (A&B)

No syns today as am saving them for the weekend!

xx

Hey!

Quick post as I am at work on my last night shift yay!! Can get back to posting as normal tomorrow, although the big move starts so might still be quite hectic!

EE

2am - pasta bolognese

6am - fruit salad

7pm - chicken fajitas, lettuce wraps, little bit of pasta, plenty of veggies and HEX A cheese

9pm - mint hifi (B)

Syns - had a hot chocolate and 3 coconut rings to take me to 8

Sorry for my absence people!
Moving house has been a nightmare in all aspects - food, stress, lack of internet, lack of cooking facilities - you name it I've had the problems!
Back on plan for today and tomorrow, then got a night out on Friday which will involve cocktails and wine! Agh! Need to be uber good on Sat & Sun before weigh in on Monday. Definitely going to have a gain but hopefully it will be one I can get off again quickly.

EE Day

Breakfast
Bacon, beans and toast (B)

Lunch
Pasta bake (tomatoes, peppers, onions, celery for superfree) topped with cheese (A)

Tea
Spaghetti bolognese

Snacks
Fruit salad

Morning diary!

Second day on plan properly today- need to keep syns at a minimum again to compensate for tomorrow night's alcohol.
On a training day at work- boring!

EE

Breakfast
Fruit salad

Lunch
Jacket potato, beans & salad

Tea
Chicken paella

Snacks
Scan bran and low low spread (A&B)
Orange

Hey everyone

Sneaking back in after my long off plan absence! I don't know what's happened really- I could make up a million excuses about work, moving house, stress etc but they are just excuses. My mind hadn't been in it and I've pratted about! I have a holiday in a few weeks and wedding dress shopping soon- enough motivation for most people!
Soooooo....here I am. 4lbs heavier and raring to go. I've missed group for 3 weeks because of shifts and I wouldn't be able to make it a Monday group again for 6 weeks so Saturday mornings are my new group weigh ins! Consultant seems lovely, much prefer her already to my old one who I always found bossy and almost irritating! She never really gave any advice other than to accuse you of cheating even if you genuinely hadn't! In my opinion she wasn't very motivational or approachable so I'm probably better going to a different group.
I have my menu planned for the week with a mixture of favourites and new recipes to spice things up a bit and keep he motivated. I'm also a bit addicted to IG if anyone uses it- my username is law3a3m_sw it's a great place for meal ideas as I always find photos more interesting than a description.

Anyway......
EE

Breakfast
Joe's sausages, bacon & cheese wrap (A&B)

image-2173259295.jpg

Lunch
Pasta n sauce & jalepenos

Tea
Chicken & leek pie & veg

Snacks
2 tangerines
Pink lady apple
2 creme egg biscuits (8 syns)
Mini malteaser bunny (3syns)

Morning!
We're taking advantage of the nice weather today by heading to Scarborough for the day. Very excited! I don't really like fish and chips anyway so I'm not bothered about that.

EE

Breakfast
2x joe's sausages, chilli baked beans & bacon

Lunch
2 Alpen lights & turkey & ham subway salad (2syns for sauce)

Tea
Baked chicken risotto (peppers, garlic, leek, onion & baby corn for superfree) topped with cheese (A)

Snacks/Syns
Pineapple
Pink lady apple
Malteaser bunny (8syns)

Last edited:
enjoy your day huni...food looking good!

what are the sausages like? heard all about them and always thought it's such a shame i'm so far away...and not wanting to bulk buy just to have some delivered lol x

enjoy your day huni...food looking good!

what are the sausages like? heard all about them and always thought it's such a shame i'm so far away...and not wanting to bulk buy just to have some delivered lol x

They are amazing! I bulk bought for delivery as I'm nowhere near a seller. I got 6 packs of sausages (6 in each pack), a pack of bacon and 2 Chinese chicken fillets and 2 peppered chicken fillets for £30 with delivery. Well worth it as I'd spend more than that in the supermarket.

They are amazing! I bulk bought for delivery as I'm nowhere near a seller. I got 6 packs of sausages (6 in each pack), a pack of bacon and 2 Chinese chicken fillets and 2 peppered chicken fillets for £30 with delivery. Well worth it as I'd spend more than that in the supermarket.

that's not too bad at all.
and do the sausages taste "real" considering they're syn free?
i did consider it but was always wary i might not like them...then be left with more than a few in the freezer to use up! x

that's not too bad at all.
and do the sausages taste "real" considering they're syn free?
i did consider it but was always wary i might not like them...then be left with more than a few in the freezer to use up! x

Yep they taste gorgeous.
I got different flavoured ones like pork and black pepper, pork and leek and pork and chilli nom nom

Morning diary!

Last day off before the grind of work starts all over again.
Had a lovely day at the coast yesterday but ended up having a major argument with OH when we got back so went to bed crying and woke up with puffy swollen eyes :-( we're all sorted now but I HATE arguing.

Anyway, planning on having a good day SW wise...

EE

Breakfast
Puffed wheat & milk (A&B)

Lunch
Vegetable soup & mugshot

Tea
Joe's Chinese pork steaks, chips & veg

Snacks
Fruit salad before spinning
Malteaser bunny 8syns

Morning diary! Last day off before the grind of work starts all over again. Had a lovely day at the coast yesterday but ended up having a major argument with OH when we got back so went to bed crying and woke up with puffy swollen eyes :-( we're all sorted now but I HATE arguing. Anyway, planning on having a good day SW wise... EE Breakfast Puffed wheat & milk (A&B) Lunch Vegetable soup & mugshot Tea Joe's Chinese pork steaks, chips & veg Snacks Fruit salad before spinning Malteaser bunny 8syns

Aww nooo to arguing...hope it wasn't something too bad?!
Nothing worse though...especially after a nice day!

Great food day today...good luck with spinning ;) x

Aww nooo to arguing...hope it wasn't something too bad?!
Nothing worse though...especially after a nice day!

Great food day today...good luck with spinning ;) x

It was over absolutely nothing which makes it even worse! I think I'm really sensitive to the point where I'm over sensitive so it's probably just me taking things the wrong way x

It was over absolutely nothing which makes it even worse! I think I'm really sensitive to the point where I'm over sensitive so it's probably just me taking things the wrong way x

my OH and i have never actually had an argument over something "proper"!
suppose that's good in a way but it can be so frustrating when it's silly things.

at least you's are ok now tho x

Back