Chicken & noodle stir fry

Snacks
Pineapple
Apple
Twix ice cream (6syns)
7 mikado (3.5syns)

Last edited:
Morning diary!

Back to work today after a week off- rubbish! Have been doing overtime shifts at a different place but haven't actually been on my ward for 9 days. Really got that back to school feeling :-(
Anyway, enough misery and moaning from me!

EE day

Breakfast
Sausage, cheese & tomato wrap (A&B)

Lunch
Vegetable soup

Tea
Chicken & leek pie

Snacks
Fruit salad of pineapple, grapes, tangerines & apple
Sweet & sour mugshot
Walkers pops (4syns)
Malteaser bunny (8syns)

Hope work was ok...nothing worse than the thought of going back...and then feeling like you've never been away once you get in!
Fingers crossed it wasn't too bad :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey!

Day off today before I start nights tomorrow boo hiss. Weekend nights ruin my social life lol. Did a DVD workout this morning only for half an hour ish but at least it's something. Have been and done the big shop and got everyone's Easter eggs coz they were all mega cheap in Tesco! Also managed to get hold of some of the honey monster stix! They only had the honeycomb ones but at least I've got some to try

EE day

Breakfast
2 rocky road hifis (B)
Fruit salad of grapes, melon & pineapple

Lunch
Chicken stir fry with noodles. Having onions, carrot, peppers, samphire, spring onion & bean sprouts with it

Tea
Chicken fajitas with wedges and lettuce wraps and cheese (A)

Syns\snacks
Honey monster stix (3syns)
Sweet & sour mugshot
Apple
Walkers pops (4syns)

Goooooood morning!

Well nights start tonight.....not exactly thrilled about the prospect of spending my weekend at work. And I'm working all next weekend as well :-( more frustrating than all of that is it's my first weigh in tomorrow and I'm not sure if getting weighed after a night shift will affect the scales.
I have been 100% on plan and have been exercising so no point stressing I guess.

EE day

Lunch
Stir fried vegetables & noodles

Tea
Turkey burgers, chips & veg (A&B)

Syns/snacks
2 mikados (1syn)
Ripple (8.5syns)

Hey diary!
Last night shift tonight thank god! They've been so long and boring and I've slept really badly. Boooo. Can't wait to get back into the land of the living.

Food today has been a bit sparse as I felt really sick last night so didn't eat my tea.

EE

6am - fruit salad

7pm- brisket roast dinner with potatoes, broccoli, carrot & swede mash & mixed veg

Snacks/syns
Mint hifi bar (B)
2 x babybel (A)

Hello land of the living!

And so the post-night shift hangover feeling begins. I'm trying to get back to normal as soon as possible so I don't end up wasting my days off stuck in back to front mode.
Got spinning again tonight, I feel like a zombie but will make myself go!

EE

2am
Chicken rogan josh & wholewheat pasta

1pm
Scan bran topped with low low spread (A&B)

7pm
Joe's peppered chicken steaks, chips & veg

Snacks/syns
Sweet & sour mugshot
Malteaser bunny 8 syns

Hey!

Spinning nearly killed me last night! Was so much harder this week whether that's because I was knackered from finishing nights or that it was just harder I don't know! Going to the gym later this afternoon to do the next C25K run- we've signed up for race for life in June so need go crack on.
Woke up feeling horrendous this morning. Recovering from nights is getting harder and harder the more I do them. Not back in work til tomorrow afternoon though.
OH requested that I do some baking for him today lol. So I've made Devil's food cake cupcakes! Didn't lick the spoon though lol.

EE day

Breakfast
Sausage sandwich (B)

Lunch
Pasta n sauce with cheese & jalepenos (A)

Tea
Prawn stir fry

Snacks/syns
Fruit salad
Buttons cornetto (8syns)

ooh get you not licking the spoon! ;)

are you not tempted to have one at all?? good on you for not scoffing what i think i probably would!
i can't do any yummy baking unless i'm planning to be off it...cos there is NO way i could make stuff and not have any!

well done on the exercise etc...i need to take a leaf out your book!

how's the new house going?x

Help with food directory.

Hello there. I wonder if anyone can help. I am wondering if the 2013 food directory is out of date now or can it still be used?

Thankyou. :)

New year, new diary!
My old diary Fresh Start Diary feels wrong now! I've over indulged over the past month and I feel awful for it. My smallest clothes feel uncomfy, I've had a cold for the first time in nearly a year and I feel sluggish.
I get married March 2015 and am going dress shopping in May. Time to knuckle down and get on with this!
It's my birthday on 13th and I have 2 meals out planned- one on 11th and one on 15th. Providing I'm a SW angel in between this shouldn't be a problem. I have 10 clear days ahead of me so that's what I'm aiming for

So here goes....

Day 1 EE

Brunch
Fruit salad & pasta n sauce (1 syn)

Tea
Chilli & rice (tomatoes, onions and peppers for super free)

Snacks/syns
Milky way 5 syns
Cheese on toast (A&B)

ooh get you not licking the spoon! ;) are you not tempted to have one at all?? good on you for not scoffing what i think i probably would! i can't do any yummy baking unless i'm planning to be off it...cos there is NO way i could make stuff and not have any! well done on the exercise etc...i need to take a leaf out your book! how's the new house going?x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

House is going really well thanks! Feel settled in and like 'home' now.

I'm so hit and miss with the gym and exercise. Sometimes I'm 'on it' and others I can't be arsed lol. I've got one of those polar fit watches that monitor your heart rate and can tell you exactly how many calories you've burned. I find that quite motivating but for how long I don't know- this time next week I'll probably be sat on my bum refusing to go!

How's being back on SW? X

House is going really well thanks! Feel settled in and like 'home' now. I'm so hit and miss with the gym and exercise. Sometimes I'm 'on it' and others I can't be arsed lol. I've got one of those polar fit watches that monitor your heart rate and can tell you exactly how many calories you've burned. I find that quite motivating but for how long I don't know- this time next week I'll probably be sat on my bum refusing to go! How's being back on SW? X

It's good! Feel more in control again which is good so hopefully that's the back if my wobble! Lol x

Morning diary,

Having a day off the gym today, I'm aching so much! I'm back to work this afternoon, I'm really dreading it but not sure why. Sometimes I wish I had an office job where I didn't have to look after people and I knew what to expect going into work. Meh!

EE day

Breakfast
Puffed wheat & milk with a gingerbread green tea (A&B)

Lunch
Stir fried veg & noodles

Tea
Pasta bolognese

Syns/snacks
10 hazelnut mikados (5syns)
Fruit salad of tangerine, apple, grapes & raspberries
Mini malteaser bunny (3syns)

Hey!

Just home from work as I went to they gym straight after. Knackered! I feel like I've had a really good week I'm just praying for a decent loss on Saturday. If I lost 2lbs a week that would get me to my club 10 in time for our holiday to Morocco but in that time I've got a few events that could throw a spanner in the works so would like a bigger loss this week. Not holding my breath though!

EE

Breakfast
Melon, grapes & pineapple

Lunch
Savoury rice salad

Tea
Chicken enchilada with wedges & veg (A&B)

Syns/snacks
Tangerine x 2
Mikado x 10 (5syns)
Walkers pops (4syns)

Morning!

Day off today yay! Had planned to use the voucher I got for Xmas to go for a massage this morning but they've rang and cancelled. Tonight we're going to watch Lion King at the theatre- tickets I got for my birthday. I'm really excited I LOVE Lion King. I watched it in London a few years ago and literally cried from start to finish lol.

Green

Breakfast
Green tea & fruit salad

Lunch
Jacket potato & beans

Tea
Wrap pizza (A&B)

Snacks
Oaty biscuits (B)
Mugshot
2 creme egg biscuits (8syns)

Morning diary!

Lion king was amazing last night! I cried twice it was just so so good. The costumes and production is so elaborate and clever- just how I remember the London show being. Really enjoyed my night :)
Went to group this morning and lost 3.5lbs and got slimmer of the week! Really surprised because its star week and I feel quite bloated and was convinced I was facing a gain or maintain.
Working this afternoon- rubbish. Late today and late tomorrow sucks :-(

EE

Breakfast
Bacon & sausage sandwich (B)

Lunch
Feta salad & mugshot (A)

Tea
Chicken rogan josh & rice

Snacks/Syns
Lindt bunny paw (5.5syns)
10 hazelnut mikado (5syns)
Fruit salad of orange, apple, papaya, strawberries & grapes