2014-Wedding Weight Loss Diary!

Brilliant loss Amy! Well done :D

Show sounds fab...great weekend so far for you eh ;) lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Brilliant loss Amy! Well done :D Show sounds fab...great weekend so far for you eh ;) lol x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Hun!
Hoping I can get a steady 2lbs a week between now and my holiday then I'll be safely in the next stone down and I'll be the lowest I've been since I was about 14! I just want to go on holiday feeling confident and better about myself than I did in Egypt

Hi!

Quick post as I'm being sneaky and doing it at work!

EE

Breakfast
Joe's sausage & bacon sandwich (B)

Lunch
Feta salad (A)

Tea
Pasta bolognese

Syns/Snacks
10 white choc mikado (5 syns)
Fruit salad of apple, tangerine, pear, strawberries & grapes

Morning diary,

Day off today yay! Just watching Secret Eaters and having breakfast then am off to a friends house for lunch and a catch up. He's making a SW friendly soup so hopefully I'll like it! Got spinning again tonight...agh!

EE

Breakfast
Sausages, beans & bacon

Lunch
Soup

Tea
Chicken & tarrogan pie with broccoli topped with cheese (A)

Snacks/syns
Carrot cake style oat biscuits (B)
Fruit salad of apple, grapes, satsumas
10 white choc mikados (5syns)

Morning!

Another sneaky work post! I'm off the ward today trying to complete the rotas for the next 4 weeks. It's a nightmare job. My mind is quite logical and it's basically a giant game of sudoku but the problem I have is we literally don't have enough staff to cover the shifts. Fun fun fun!

Aside form tearing my hair out with this, after work I'm going wedding cake tasting! OH isn't allowed to come because the cake is a surprise. Initially we were debating making our own or just getting a cheap supermarket one but when I went to a wedding fair not long ago they had an amazing one that my OH would just love! It's a bit like the style of a choccywoccydoodah cake if that makes any sense to anyone reading this lol. He would love it and I can;t wait to see his face on the big day when I unveil it! I've had to make up some elaborate lie about how a friend from work is offering to make it really cheap for us to put him off wanting to look anywhere else. I tried some of the cake at the wedding fair so won't be partaking in any tonight. My plan is to bring it home for OH to taste and claim it is from the lady at work! I feel like a spy lol.

I;m working ridiculous shifts over the next day or so and I;m really frustrated that I won't be able to make it to the gym until Thursday. I went spinning last night (almost died as is standard) but I'm enjoying exercise at the minute and while my motivation is there I was hoping to keep going. Stupid shifts!

Today's food is looking like this.... EE day

Breakfast
Puffed wheat and skimmed milk (A&B)

Lunch
Mugshot & a few bits of salad

Tea
Joe's chinese chicken steaks, chips & stir fried spicy veg (peppers, onions & samphire)

Snacks/Syns
Fruit salad of pineapple, grapes, strawberries & apple
Oreo ice cream sandwich (5.5syns)

Last edited:
oh good luck with not tasting cake! you should be super proud of yourself if you don't have any...i def would HAVE to try lol.

what a shame about the stuff at work...it must be hard going and a total nightmare at times :(

don't stress too much about the gym thing...you must be swept off your feet at work doing a work out of sorts anyway ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh good luck with not tasting cake! you should be super proud of yourself if you don't have any...i def would HAVE to try lol. what a shame about the stuff at work...it must be hard going and a total nightmare at times :( don't stress too much about the gym thing...you must be swept off your feet at work doing a work out of sorts anyway ;) x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pleased to report I didn't have any cake! Would rather have something I can syn later on and keep track of! X

Hello!

On a delightful 15 hour shift today but in all honesty I feel ok so far! Thinking of the money, especially the wedding fund.
Boring leftover food all day as I didn't have time last night to prepare much and I don't want to be hungry at any point and end up eating rubbish!

EE

Breakfast
Puffed wheat & milk (A&B)

Lunch
Leftover chicken & leek pie (leeks, onions & celery for superfree)

Tea
Pasta bolognese (tomatoes, celery, onions, peppers & tinned tomatoes for superfree)

Snacks/syns
Fruit salad of pineapple, apple, tangerine, grapes & strawberries
Oreo ice cream cookie (5.5syns)

Hey!

Been on the most boring course of my life today...it's left me exhausted! Missed breakfast as I hit loads of traffic and had no time so am totally ready for tea tonight!

EE day

Lunch
Jacket potato, beans & salad followed by some pineapple

Tea
Pulled pork sandwich, chips & veg (A&B)

Syns/snacks
Creme egg biscuit (4syns)
8 mikados (4syns)

Hey diary!

Had an absolutely manic day at work. One of those shifts that starts out badly and then sets itself up for the day! Was about an hour late finishing and now I'm heading to my friends baby shower. Well, not sure if it can be really called that since its basically a meal at nandos! She's had a mega stressful pregnancy and is currently wheelchair bound due to some sort of pelvic problem and to top it off her mum has recently been diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer. She really couldn't be bothered with the fuss of a shower as such so we're just taking her out for teas instead.
So excited for my weekend off! Tomorrow (after weigh in) got to run a few errands then some friends are coming over for a BBQ! Meant to be quite nice weather- sunny and about 16 degrees so thought we'd go for it. Apart from the alcohol it'll be SW friendly! Then on Sunday we're taking my mum out for a meal. I haven't decided 100% what to do for it in terms of SW. The only good option is steak, jacket & salad so I'm hoping I go for that- fingers crossed!

EE day

Breakfast
Puffed wheat (A&B)

Lunch
Pasta bolognese

Tea
Nandos- butterfly chicken without skin, salad & corn. Will count 5 syns for oil/sauce

Syns/snacks
5 for nandos
4 for Creme egg biscuit

Morning!

Writing this at group waiting for the pay and weigh to finish. Pleased to report a loss of 3.5lbs yay! 9lbs down in 3 weigh ins. Really happy with that!
Having a BBQ tonight with some friends and lots of alcohol! Food will be fine though...

EE

Breakfast
Sausages & beans

Lunch
Pasta n sauce & added veg

Tea
2 babybel burgers, 3 chicken & veg skewers & salad (A&B)

Syns
Vodkaaaaaaa

Hello!

Sorry for my absence yesterday- was ridiculously busy with Mother's Day celebrations and travelling.
The meal out was an epic fail in terms of SW! But line drawn and now I have 5 days to be a low syn, superfree munching SW angel! Hoping for a maintain come Saturday.
I feel absolutely exhausted today which is making me feel rotten. Can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow and perk myself up. Can't do spinning tonight as I'm so late home from work :-(

EE day

Breakfast

Lunch
Sausage pasta salad

Tea
Cajun pork steaks, chips, stir fried veg and a Cajun salsa

Syns/snacks
Grapes & satsumas

Last edited:
Hello just popping in to subscribe. We are the same height and our goal weights are similar too! Just want to say thanks for posting about the oreo cookie ice creams being only 5.5 syns, had one yesterday and it was yumm! Going back to have a catch up read now :D

Hello just popping in to subscribe. We are the same height and our goal weights are similar too! Just want to say thanks for posting about the oreo cookie ice creams being only 5.5 syns, had one yesterday and it was yumm! Going back to have a catch up read now :D

Welcome to my ramblings!! X

Hey diary!

Just home from work and I've picked up a last minute overtime shift in the morning meaning I have a 15 hour day so I've quickly made a batch of bolognese to take for tea tomorrow. Hopefully won't be too bad a shift.

EE day

Breakfast
Fruit salad

Lunch
Savoury rice & bacon salad

Tea
Chicken enchilada bake & veg (A)

Syns/snacks
Mugshot
Oaty biscuits (B)

Morning diary,

A quick post as am on a quick break at work. Only 2.5 hours into my 15 hour shift.....I could cry when I look at it like that booooooo! Thinking of the wedding fund money is the only thing getting me through. I'm also working with the laziest set of staff ever. Since starting shift at 6.50am I have done everything whilst they perfect the art of looking busy! Frustrated.
Anyhow no point moaning I'll post my menu for the day and get back to the joy of the ward....

EE

Breakfast
Strawberries & grapes

Lunch
Savoury rice and bacon salad (lettuce, pickles, jalepenos, peppers, radish for superfree)
2 tangerines

Tea
Pasta bolognese (tinned tomatoes, celery, onion & peppers for superfree)

Syns/snacks
Am trying to go low syn/syn free until Sat so hopefully that'll be it!

Back