2014-Wedding Weight Loss Diary!

Morning diary!

On another early shift today, the 5am starts are starting to take their toll on me now! I feel like a zombie lol. Got the big shop to do after work, which I actually sadly enjoy! I've got a list of things I need to try the easy chicken korma recipe out of the new mag - because of my hatred for fromage frais and yogurt etc im gonna try mine without it then add the creamy stuff to the OH's and if I like it I'll have it. That's tomorrow night's tea sorted. OH is thrilled as he loves korma!

EE

Breakfast
Raspberries & grapes

Lunch
Pasta bolognese

Tea
Garlic & chilli pork meatballs with noodles in a tomato sauce, topped with cheese (HEX A)

Syns/Snacks
Aiming for another syn free day (need to amend my previous entries as I havent had any since Sunday in an attempt to claw back a maintain after the weekend blow out!)
Will have either a peanut hifi or oaty biscuits as HEX B

Hey diary

Weigh day tomorrow and I'm dreading it. Been good all week but haven't been able to get to they gym because of work and I did have an off plan weekend. So basically I've been syn free since Monday in an attempt to get at least a maintain. Fingers crossed! To make matters worse I'm absolutely starving today- could really do with some syns!

EE

Breakfast
Puffed wheat & milk (A&B)

Lunch
Savoury rice & bacon salad

Tea
Easy chicken korma and rice

Snacks
Fruit platter

aww chick...might be better than you think!

good luck :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

aww booo to the gain!
even though it's not much, it still pi$$es us off :(
but try not let it put you off...just keep doing what you're doing and you'll have that off and more next week ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning diary!

Feeling a bit better today after yesterday's gain. I know I had a bit of an indulgent Sunday but I followed that up by having a saintly week so I'm a bit disheartened that I can't ever have an off plan day without it resulting in a gain. Oh well, time to accept that and move on.
The other thing absent last week was the gym. My consultant always says the gym/exercise is extra and shouldn't have that much impact on the weight loss but the previous 2 weeks I had decent losses with exercise. Last week I literally had no time with doing so much overtime but this week it is game on. I'm going to the gym today, Thursday and Friday, and to a class called Synergy on Tuesday with a work colleague. Any overtime I book in will be around these times so I'm comitting 100% this week.
Yesterday wasn't a write off as such but I certainly wasn't fantastic either. So today is a new slate, a new day and I'm determined to get 3lbs off this week!

EE

Breakfast
Grapes, pink lady apple

Lunch
Savoury rice salad

Tea
Roast chicken, roast potatoes, a stuffing ball (3 syns), yorkshire pud (3 syns), broccoli, carrot & swede mash and a veg pouch bag

Syns/Snacks
Stuffing ball (3 syns)
Yorkshire pudding (3 syns)
Peanut hifi bar (HEX B)
3 babybel lights (HEX A)

Hey!

Late entry today as in just home from a 15 hour shift of doom...so tired and am back in at 6.50am!
Quickly logging eats

EE day

Breakfast

Lunch
Chicken salad & mugshot

Tea
Pasta bolognese

Syns/snacks
Pink lady apple
Grapes
2 x Oreo biscuits 5.5 syns
Mini malteaser bunny 3 syns

Hey diary!

Had an absolutely manic morning at work! I was in charge of the unit and 30mins into my shift I'd already had 8 phone calls! By the end it was 43....exhausted! Going to an exercise class with a friend from work tonight- not sure what to expect as it's a new class called synergy circuit that neither of us have ever done before- really hope it's good!

EE day

Breakfast

Lunch
Sausage pasta salad, passion fruit & apple

Tea
Chicken, leek & tarragon pie with runner beans

Syns/snacks
Kit kat ice cream 10.5 syns
Alpen light 3 syns

Hey diary,

On another double shift today...last one thank god! Means food had to be uber prepared and therefore not that exciting!
Can't wait for a lie in tomorrrow, it's not often I like late shifts but I am more than ready for a sleep in past 5am!

EE

Breakfast
Strawberries, blueberris & blackberries
2 alpen lights (B)

Lunch
Chicken, noodles, peppers, onions, pickled onions, jalepenos & 2 x babybel (A)

Tea
Pasta bolognese

Snack/syns
Fruit salad of pineapple, grapes, satsuma & apple
2 x oero biscuits 5.5 syns
Mini malteaser bunny 3 syns

Goooooood morning!

Had a sleep in today until 9am! Feel so well rested it's great! Should be a day off today but am working a late shift overtime- all money for the wedding fund. Really skint so despite me really wanting a chilled day where I could go to the gym, catch up on some TV and just generally relax I'm gonna be working until 10pm. Meh!

EE day

Breakfast
Bacon, sausages & beans

Lunch
Vegetable stir fry and noodles

Tea
Leftover chicken & leek pie (A)

Syns/snacks
Peanut heaven hifi (B)
Fruit salad of satsuma, grapes & pineapple
Ice cream Oreo cookie (5.5 syns)
Mini malteaser bunny (3syns)

Hey Amy! :) hope work isn't too bad hun - and you must tell me how you only have one bunny a day? I end up scoffing the pack of 5 in one go! haha! x

Hey Amy! :) hope work isn't too bad hun - and you must tell me how you only have one bunny a day? I end up scoffing the pack of 5 in one go! haha! x

With great difficulty is the answer! Ha ha! I love them, I could demolish 5 big ones if I didn't sit on my hands xx

Morning diary!

Finally a day off! Am meeting a friend for lunch later this afternoon and to do a bit of retail therapy yay. Weigh in tomorrow and am feeling really un-confident after last week's gain :-/

EE

Breakfast
Sausage sandwich (B)

Lunch
Nandos- butterfly chicken (skin removed), corn & salad

Tea
Pizza topped chicken and stuffed peppers (A)

Syns/snacks
Nandos - 5 syns
Time out bar 5 syns

Morning

Weigh in results...another gain of 1/2lb

Unexplained, infuriating, unfair

Quickly posting today's menu then sloping off to wallow in self pity lol

EE

Breakfast
Peanut heaven hifi (B)
Beans & sausages

Lunch
French onion soup

Tea
Hot & spicy chicken steaks, chips & stir fried veg

Snacks
3 x babybel lights (A)
Fruit salad of pineapple, passion fruit, grapes & apple
Bottle of wine (30syns)

I know I'm over my syns today but I've only had 60 all week! And I've been exercising, drinking plenty of water, forcing superfree down like nobody's business. Meh I could whinge all day but I won't bore you all!

X

awww no way Amy!
that's rubbish.....totally rubbish!
no wonder you're p'd off!!!

can't say anything really cos i can imagine you're just super miffed....try to enjoy your weekend - and make the most of your wine ;) lol x

Sent from my iphone using MiniMins

Morning

Went to they gym yesterday after my ranting post on here. My ankle twinged a bit when I was running but felt fine afterwards. Then at about 5pm last night it's really started hurting. Its swollen and to tough the bumpy bone on the side is really painful! Why the delayed pain?! Walking is quite difficult and walking up and down stairs is so painful. The thing that worries me is that I have a metal plate in that ankle from when I broke it a few years ago :-/ Plus I'm meant to be training for race for life and this is going to seriously bugger up my plans.
I need to be able to exercise- can you imagine how much weight I'll gain if I don't exercise?! Thoroughly depressed this morning!!

Morning!

Ankle is still really hurting today, it's now hurting all up the side of my calf where the metal plate sits. If it keeps causing this level of pain I'm gonna have to cave and go yo the doctors :-(

Start nights tonight so have just batch cooked a chilli to see me through

EE

11am- pasta n sauce & veg

7pm- garlic & chilli burgers, chips & veg (A&B)

Syns/snacks
Malteaser bunny 8syns
Passion fruit & pomegranate

Back