2014-Wedding Weight Loss Diary!

Hey diary,

One night shift down, 3 to go! Wet quite fast last night and as it went on my ankle felt loads better thank god. Am hoping to brave the gym on Friday if it stays like this.
We're going out on Friday night so have booked a holiday at group on Saturday morning as we're staying at friends and wouldn't make it back in time. So I have 2 weeks to get a decent loss- I really would want 4lb off to demolish the gains I had and take me closer to the stone award I wanted before my holiday (which will never happen now!)

EE

2am - chilli & whole wheat pasta

6am - fruit salad of grapes, apple, pineapple & satsuma a

7pm - spicy chicken stir fry & noodles

9pm - peanut hifi & babybels (A&B)

Hey diary!

Feeling very much like a zombie today lol. So annoying doing nights and these ones have been particularly boring! Tonight I'm taking some DVDs to aide my boredom! Thinking I could watch Harry potter quite happily :) am also doing middle-of-the-night tea for me and the boys on shift...just jacket potatoes but otherwise they bring crisps & sweets in!

EE

2am-chilli & whole wheat pasta

6am- pineapple & grapes

7pm- chicken fajitas in lettuce wraps with wedges (A)

9pm - 2 monster stix bars (B)

Syns/snacks
3 Oreo cookies - 8 syns

Hey!

Last night shift yay!
Meant to be going to a comedy night tomorrow but OH feels really poorly today so I'm hoping he feels better :-( typical one of us always feels rubbish when we have something planned. He feels really shaky and weak so I'm hoping a decent meal, a good nights' sleep and a restful day tomorrow will fix him.

TOTM has arrived and all I want is sugar! Agh!

EE

2am- JP, chilli & salad

6am- pink lady apple

7pm- Maryland chicken, chips & salad (1/2B)

Syns/snacks
Mini bunny - 3syns
2 Oreos -5.5syns
1 Alpen light (1/2B)
3babybel lights (A)

Morning!

Good Friday and Hangover Saturday are now over and done with! We went out and had loads of drinks and inappropriate amounts of shots on Friday and yesterday was a write off! Still feel quite ropey today but straight back on it....Easter is officially over!

EE

Breakfast
Blueberry wheats, strawberries, grapes & pineapple

Lunch
Chicken breast, noodles, lettuce, radish, pepper, pickled onions & jalepenos with 2 babybels (A)

Tea
Roast chicken, oxo roasties, pigs in blankets, yorkshire pudding, broccoli & carrot & swede mash (3 syns)

Syns/snacks
Pink lady apple
Some easter egg (5 syns)

finally got round to having a look at sw pics on IG...made myself an acc but god i don't have a bloody clue! lol

do you post on there or just nosey? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

finally got round to having a look at sw pics on IG...made myself an acc but god i don't have a bloody clue! lol

do you post on there or just nosey? x

Hiya,

I post pictures of meals and exercise results (i havent for a few days purely because i've been out and about and dont want to look like a weirdo taking pics of food!) I do it through the app on my iphone it's really easy.

For text and stuff i use the text cutie app and if you follow the instructions at the end the option to upload to IG is there!

x

Morning diary,

Another early shift and I slept so badly again last night. Our house is like a sauna so I literally wake up clammy and melting! Gonna have to invest in a thinner duvet and a fan in time for summer or we'll be ruined lol.
Got to go visit family after work today, then i'm making a soup for next few days- superfree me on up!

EE

Breakfast
Puffed wheat (A&B)

Lunch
Chicken and noodle salad

Tea
Chinese chicken steaks, chips & broccoli

Syns/snacks
bag of mini oreos 6 syns
Fruit salad

Hiya,

I post pictures of meals and exercise results (i havent for a few days purely because i've been out and about and dont want to look like a weirdo taking pics of food!) I do it through the app on my iphone it's really easy.

For text and stuff i use the text cutie app and if you follow the instructions at the end the option to upload to IG is there!

x

fiddled about with it all last night and getting my bearings i think lol

lots of fab ideas...think i'm gonna like it :D x

Morning diary,

Just a quick post to report my eats for the day - on a double shift oh the joys!

EE

Breakfast
Fruit salad of apple, pineapple, grapes & satsuma

Lunch
Chicken & babybel salad (A)

Tea
Chilli & whole wheat pasta

Syns/snacks
2 alpen lights (B)
Oreo cookies 7 syns

Morning diary!

Yesterday was such a long day! By the time I got home I felt horrendous and went straight to bed at about half 9. I had a banging headache and felt really sick with it as well. I needed a decent night's sleep and thankfully I got one. Only down side is my shift today consists of sitting at a computer doing the rotas so I hope it doesnt trigger a headache off again!
My plan is to hit the gym after work, aiming for C25K run (first one since i knackered my ankle!), 10 mins stepper and 10 mins cross trainer and finishing up with some weights......finger crossed!

EE

Breakfast
2 rocky road hifis (B)

Lunch
JP, beans & salad

Tea
Chicken & tarrogan pie with broccoli

Syns/snacks
3 x babybel lights (A)
Tomato & herb mugshot
2 oreo cookies (7 syns)
Pink lady apple & grapes

Sloping back in......

I'm back from a week of all inclusive fun in Morocco! I had a great time but ate too much, indulged in far too many cocktails and didn't do enough exercise. Now is serious cracking on time....started with a gym visit this morning and a healthy big shop.

Let's do this!

EE day

Breakfast
Muesli & pineapple (B)

Lunch
Tomato & basil soup & mugshot

Tea
Pizza chicken, chips & veg

Syns/snacks
Oreo ice cream cone (10syns)

Hello diary!

Just a quick post as am about to eat, watch easterners & hit the gym!

EE

Breakfast
Weetabix (A&B)

Lunch
Tomato & basil soup

Tea
Cajun chicken rice (peppers, onions & jalepenos)

Snacks
Tomato & herb mugshot
10 mikados (5syns)
Caramel ice cream (7.5syns)

Morning diary!

On a late shift today and it's going to be awful- we have an inspection due that we only found out about last night so we were desperately trying to piece together everything we need to prepare. Agh!
Went to the gym last night and feel much better for it. Having today off and back to it tomorrow.

EE

Breakfast
Bacon, beans & sausages

Lunch
Tomato & basil soup
3 x babybel lights (A)
Whole meal roll (B)

Tea
Chilli & pasta

Syns/snacks
10 mikados (5syns)
Oreo cookie bag (6syns)

great to see you back chick :)

glad to hear you had a good time...it's awful coming back and getting back to work etc...i feel for you! but good for you for getting right back on it ;) x

Morning!

What a beaut of a day! Off work today but have a 14 hour shift tomorrow boo hiss.
Up early today to hit the gym- I knew if I left it any later it'll be too hot to bother and I'd use that as an excuse. OH is going to his boss's 60th party tonight so I'm home alone....rubbish

EE

Breakfast
Weetabix (A&B)
Pineapple & watermelon

Lunch
Tomato & basil soup

Tea
Chicken rogan josh & chips

Syns/snacks
Grapes
2 x satsumas
Oreo ice cream cone (10syns)

Hi there!

Writing a quick cheeky post at work. Am on a double shift and the patients are having a BBQ tonight....it is not even slightly SW friendly so I will be steering clear! This lovely weather has just highlighted how much I'm looking forward to proper summer. Last year I did a lot of red days during the summer as I fancied salads a lot more so I might try a few again soon. It's just too hot to be slaving over a hot stove lol. Already got this week's meals planned so will stick to that and see how I feel next week.

EE

Breakfast
Muesli & pomegranate (B)

Lunch
Chicken pieces, lettuce, red onion, jalepenos, carrot & peppers with wholewheat pasta and 2 babybels (A)

Tea
Leftover chicken rogan josh & boiled rice

Syns/snacks
Fruit salad of apple, watermelon, pineapple, grapes & satsuma
Tomato & herb mugshot
2 oreo cookies (6 syns)

Hey!

Had an irritating shift today. I feel like I've been nagged to within an inch of my life and my patience was wearing really thin. I feel like I need a holiday and I've only just come back from one! I had to go to a managers meeting today and for the first time I felt confident in it and enjoyed it. Never considered management as a career direction before but today when it was suggested it's made me have a think that maybe id prefer that than the ward based stuff. Something to ponder I guess.
Food wise I think the heat has finally hit and I've lost my appetite a bit (yay!) so haven't felt hungry despite the light breakfast.
Have also hit the gym again today. I'm on week 4 day 1 of the couch to 5k programme and my god was it hard! So far I've not found them difficult, and even enjoyed them. But today was so hard it was unreal. Maybe the heat played a part- it's 30 degrees in my car!
Anyway here's the foodage...

EE

Breakfast
Fruit platter shared with my colleagues - Apple, pineapple, grapes, watermelon & orange.

Lunch
Chicken pasta salad (lettuce, red onion, pickles, jalapeños, carrot & red pepper)

Tea
Babybel burgers, chips & green beans (A)

Syns/snacks
2 Alpen lights (B)
3 Oreo cookies (9syns)

Morning diary,

Another long day for me today. Am meant to be doing the rotas this morning and on shift this afternoon. Annoyingly the system for doing the rotas has gone down and I can't do them until 12 noon. So a job that I initially had 6 hours to do I now only have 1.5 to do it! Stress! Can't wait for my day off on Thursday - have got a nice day planned. Am going to the gym first thing, then doing a food shop. Then I'm having a couple of guilty pleasure TV viewing to catch up on things I've missed before meeting my friend for a coffee. We're going to Costa - would a skinny latte be my allowance of skimmed milk or does it still incurr syns? Also, are any of the sugar free syrups syn free?

EE

Breakfast
Muesli & pomegranate (B)

Lunch
Tomato & basil soup & 2 x babybels (A)

Tea
Chilli & whole wheat pasta

Syns/snacks
Chicken mugshot
Walkers pops (4 syns)
2 x oreo cookies (5.5 syns)
Alpen light (3 syns)

I often get a skinny cappuccino with a shot of sugar free caramel from costa and I count it as free using some hex a milk.
I posted on IG asking about the syrups from there and the replies were they were showing as free.
It's skimmed milk and I take it from my allowance guilt free...let's face it, it's no where near the amount we're allowed (I get a small one) and I'm replacing that instead of 30g of cheese

Think they differ and it's down to is individually but I take it from my HEa x

Back