2014 weight loss challenge

OMG - I hope ur were up late for an unearthly start!! Great u've bought the book - the website's good too and interactive - I can also recommend Weebuns (the girl whose diary link I posted) post of today - she's refocusing and sets out a succint plan for the future.

I ended up going back and reading more of it, I didn't go to sleep til 1am, so I'm very tired this morning now lol. I'm halfway through that thread, going to read more on the train this morning, I really like her writing style, and your posts on there are lovely as well, you always see the silver lining in the cloud!

Is there a 5:2 website?

Yeah it is slimming world, newme. :)

I've lost 3lb this week ! Can't believe it ! Was so pissed off I caved on my stupid 7 day diet after 1 day but I'd obviously had a good loss prior to it anyway ! It's fair cheered me up ! Back on propoints today :) can someone please update my loss to say I've lost 4 lb now - actually it may still say that ! I need to stop faffing !!

I have lost another 3lb. So feeling fairly pleased. Hope everyone is doing well. I have updated the list for myself and MelonCollie

List as of 2nd July - please update your loss and change date if relevant

Autumn 500 - pledged 42lbs - lost 7lbs
Rosielea - pledged 21lbs - lost 1lbs
chezz - pledged 70lbs - lost 9lbs
loulou83 - pledged 35lbs - lost 5lbs
Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 14.2lbs
Ellaye - pledged 125lbs - lost 13lbs
Missa - pledged 42lbs - lost 0.5lbs
emma30 - pledged 51lbs - lost 9lb
Chelleb79 - pledged 100lbs - lost 13lbs
littlemissnaughty - pledged 45lbs - lost 24lbs
Polyanna - pledged 28lbs - lost 6lbs
HEmam - pledged 89lbs - lost 15lbs
Saruk88 - pledged 75lbs - lost 2.5lbs
besneys - pledged 27lbs - lost 2lbs
Lauralozzle - pledged 24lbs - lost 3.8lbs
Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 30.5lbs
Back2me2014 - pledged 42lbs - lost 8lbs
Jo_kate - pledged 84lbs - lost 8lbs
newme763 - pledged 19lbs - lost 4lbs
MadMax - pledged 28lbs - lost 1.5lbs
Newniki2013 - pledged 91lbs - lost 14.75lb
cf70 - pledged 42lbs - lost 6lbs
Ria. - pledged 26lbs - lost 6lbs
Alderica - pledged 80lbs - lost 6lbs
bubble77 - pledged 40lbs - lost 12lbs
CatA - pledged 57lbs - lost 0lbs
scouzer - pledged 35lbs - lost 3lbs
K8JoeAlf - pledged 42lb - lost 5lb
Nadine Bowen - pledged 56lb - lost 14lbs
Spiny Norman - pledged 50lb - lost 9lbs
fat2go - pledged 101lb - lost 33.5lbs
eviescott - pledged 25lb - lost 4.5lbs
MrsQuadkon - pledged 50lb - lost 2lbs
WeeNurse - pledged - 60lb - lost 3lbs
TheMoog - pledged 60lb - lost 11lb
Sophsmum - pledged 101lb - lost 19 lb
Witzender - pledged 41lb - lost 9lb
KentCat - pledged 30lb - lost 12lbs
latinainglesa - pledged 70lb - lost 16lbs
tweetypie1233 - pledged 84lbs - lost 15.5bs
miss14 - pledged 23lbs - lost 2.5lb
FeatherWeight - pledged 72lbs - lost 31lbs
Skye15 - pledged 30lbs - lost 0lb
Littlered81 - pledged 55lbs - lost 0lbs
Sammyanth - pledged 28lbs - lost 13.25lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 42lbs - lost 25lbs
Fabulous FrouFrou - pledged 50kg - lost 0kg
KMD - pledged 35lb's - lost 2 1/2lbs
leanne641 - pledged 24lbs lost 0lbs
2mnn - pledged 14lbs lost 0lbs
Fallen8905 - pledged 28lbs lost 0lbs
Escapade - pledged 73lbs - lost 29lbs
loulou129 - pledged 50lbs - lost 6.5lbs
Dolly Rocker - pledged 78lbs - lost 5lbs
Safia - pledged 60lbs - lost 9lbs
cans1983 - pledged 60lbs - lost 26lbs
zigmaster - pledged 42lbs - lost 3 lbs
Cazdav22355 - pledged 42lbs - lost 17lbs
Slim2bee - pledged 35lbs
Beckieee - pledged 34lbs - lost 11.5lbs
Believer77 - pledged 40lbs - lost 23lbs
MelonCollie - pledged 56lbs - lost 27.5lbs

Excellent losses ladies!!

I have stayed the same once again. If I was at target this would be fantastic.

I'm going to take a break from here. You guys are really supportive but it's just not working for me at the moment and whilst I'm happy for all of you who are managing to lose it's starting to really upset me that I'm not getting the same results. I wish you all good luck and who know's maybe I'll be back sometime in the future.

Cat

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done upndown! I'm so happy for you! :D

Could someone update my loss to 27.5 lbs please? I lost 5 this week and got slimmer of the week again. 1/2 a pound away from my 2st as well.

Can't stop grinning!

Wow that is amazing, well done! Well done on slimmer of the week too. You must be feeling over the moon :)

Thx let's hope so! I'm doing the Salad Challenge and that's really helped - Kay's done a great job hasn't she? Have u had a good day?

I had a great day yesterday thanks. Kay does amazing work for the salad challenge and her posts are very motivational. She has even got me considering doing the challenge :D. Hope day three is a good one for you!

I've lost 3lb this week ! Can't believe it ! Was so pissed off I caved on my stupid 7 day diet after 1 day but I'd obviously had a good loss prior to it anyway ! It's fair cheered me up ! Back on propoints today :) can someone please update my loss to say I've lost 4 lb now - actually it may still say that ! I need to stop faffing !!

Yay Newme! That's a really great start towards your loss before your hol. Not had time to catch up on diaries yet so will pop onto yours later when I've got more time. Well done and keep up the good work! It's only for a few more days!

I have lost another 3lb. So feeling fairly pleased. Hope everyone is doing well. I have updated the list for myself and MelonCollie
Well done!

Some great losses this week :) xx

Food planning and food shopping are the prat! I did a food shop today and I've made my lunch for tomorrow, I wish I could master salads the way oh does, he just seems to throw things together and they taste amazing, whereas mine always end up being bit disappointing! Thanks for making me see the positive, I'm glad I haven't out it all back on because I feel pretty crappy at this size so would def feel worse if I was any bigger. I'm definitely feeling brighter, apart from about my weight-I had wanted to lose enough weight for the summer to be comfortable wearing all the brightly coloured skinny jeans I own that are too small, and nice little vests etc, but now I've messed up so much that I'm running round in baggy jeans and hoodies, it's crap! I'm trying to just eat healthily atm rather than any particular plan, I'm hoping that will make me feel less guilty whenever I have meals out that aren't the healthiest etc as il hopefully find it easier to get straight back to healthier eating after. I have a much better relationship with the scales since I started weighing less often-I do actually weigh more regularly now but I see the number as a number, rather than being massively affected by it, it's how my body looks that is bugging me more than the scales atm, so I've probs just moved from one thing to the next lol

Well done on your loss!

Oh I am with you on the food planning and shopping, you described it perfectly lol! I hate it with a passion. I try to sit down once a week and plan the whole week then either go shopping the next day or order an online shop, to get it all done and out of the way. I've found it so much harder since hubby and I started this diet. More expensive too!

I've never been one for salads either but Kay's salad challenge has really inspired me this week so last night I put together a few things and I actually enjoyed it.

I'm glad that the scales aren't having a bad effect on you like they were. I think we all get bogged down by what they say at times. I'm still weighing daily but I only really take any notice of the reading on wi day.

It's great that you are feeling brighter and hopefully that will go a long way to help you stay on track with the healthy eating plan. Hope it works for you Autumn and you start to see some losses soon xx

I have stayed the same once again. If I was at target this would be fantastic.

I'm going to take a break from here. You guys are really supportive but it's just not working for me at the moment and whilst I'm happy for all of you who are managing to lose it's starting to really upset me that I'm not getting the same results. I wish you all good luck and who know's maybe I'll be back sometime in the future.

Cat

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am sorry to hear you've had another sts Kentcat. Are you sure staying away from here is a good idea though? There is so much help and advice to be had on here. Maybe a change of plan would help you? Hugs as I know how disheartening it must be for you xx

Could someone post a link to the salad challenge please? Kentcat,sorry you are feeling how you are feeling,totally understand what you mean as there have been weeks where I sts,and I thought,this would be fab if I was at target but it's upsetting when you are trying so hard and it's just not happening.you know what is right for you and you know you can come back here whenever you want and the support will still be there

Oh I am with you on the food planning and shopping, you described it perfectly lol! I hate it with a passion. I try to sit down once a week and plan the whole week then either go shopping the next day or order an online shop, to get it all done and out of the way. I've found it so much harder since hubby and I started this diet. More expensive too! I've never been one for salads either but Kay's salad challenge has really inspired me this week so last night I put together a few things and I actually enjoyed it. I'm glad that the scales aren't having a bad effect on you like they were. I think we all get bogged down by what they say at times. I'm still weighing daily but I only really take any notice of the reading on wi day. It's great that you are feeling brighter and hopefully that will go a long way to help you stay on track with the healthy eating plan. Hope it works for you Autumn and you start to see some losses soon xx

Oh it's so blooming expensive! Totally understand why people can't afford it,it's crazy!i probably weigh most days too at the minute but out of curiousity,rather than being anxious about it.hope I can stick to the healthy eating too,I'm trying to focus on making sure my insides are healthy and hoping that a side effect of that will be weight loss,it's just that there's so much conflicting info about what's healthy that it's hard not to get bogged down with it all,plus I've been on so many diets that it's hard to unlearn old habits!

Hope you are getting in well :)

KentCat I'm sorry you're feeling so down about it. I've only lost 4 lb this year ! I keep gaining and losing the same 5 lb ! I've already lost a fair bit prior to jan though so not so bad.
Totally understand how you feel - when I was at SW people who were straying off plan all the time were having 4lb losses and me who was good as gold I was STS or .5 lb !! Frustrating !
We are all here for you if you need support !

Well done - isn't it great when u get such a big loss!!

I ended up going back and reading more of it, I didn't go to sleep til 1am, so I'm very tired this morning now lol. I'm halfway through that thread, going to read more on the train this morning, I really like her writing style, and your posts on there are lovely as well, you always see the silver lining in the cloud!

Is there a 5:2 website?

Yes I think it's a great thread (as this one is too!!) Here's the 5:2 website link:

Welcome to 5:2 intermittent fasting » The Fast Diet

Thanks upndown ! However I'm prob not going to realistically stay on plan when on hols! As of 14/7 though OPERATION CHRISTMAS CRACKER SHALL COMMENCE !!!!

I like the sound of operation Christmas cracker lol

can someone update me please now on 19 pounds loss

Thanks upndown ! However I'm prob not going to realistically stay on plan when on hols! As of 14/7 though OPERATION CHRISTMAS CRACKER SHALL COMMENCE !!!!

Yes once our hols are out of the way - we'll prob all need to take drastic action - then let Op Xmas Cracker commence!!

Well done on all the losses.

I'm still trying to get back on track, forgot it was THAT week once again managed to time restart with it...duh!

Not eaten well today but luckily it was tiny amounts as been stuck in bed all day with a pounding hormone headache

Back