2014 weight loss challenge

Wow....massive difference in length of the list! Lol

That will make updating easier on phone.

Here's the new updated list:

List as of 6th July - please update your loss and change date if relevant

Autumn 500 - pledged 42lbs - lost 7lbs
loulou83 - pledged 35lbs - lost 5lbs
Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 18.2lbs
littlemissnaughty - pledged 45lbs - lost 24lbs
Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 30.5lbs
newme763 - pledged 19lbs - lost 4lbs
bubble77 - pledged 40lbs - lost 12lbs
CatA - pledged 57lbs - lost 0lbs
KentCat - pledged 30lb - lost 12lbs
FeatherWeight - pledged 72lbs - lost 31lbs
Sammyanth - pledged 28lbs - lost 13.25lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 42lbs - lost 26.5lbs
KMD - pledged 35lb's - lost 2 1/2lbs????
Escapade - pledged 73lbs - lost 29lbs
loulou129 - pledged 50lbs - lost 6.5lbs
Dolly Rocker - pledged 78lbs - lost 5lbs
Safia - pledged 60lbs - lost 9lbs
cans1983 - pledged 60lbs - lost 26lbs
Cazdav22355 - pledged 42lbs - lost 19lbs
Beckieee - pledged 34lbs - lost 11.5lbs
Believer77 -pledged 40lbs - lost 23lbs
MelonCollie -pledged 56lbs - lost 27.5lbs

Thx Sammy - the list is much easier to read now - I hope the ppl that have 'gone' are doing their own thing and losing lots!

How about I make two lists - one of people who post regularly to use for updating here, the other to keep safe in case they want to be added back to the list? What you think?

Sounds like a good idea - thx

These are the names I have removed from the list (if you think any names need to go back on the current list, let me know) Apologies if I have removed any names that I shouldn't have!

Rosielea - pledged 21lbs - lost 1lbs
chezz - pledged 70lbs - lost 9lbs
Ellaye - pledged 125lbs - lost 13lbs
Missa - pledged 42lbs - lost 0.5lbs
emma30 - pledged 51lbs - lost 9lb
Chelleb79 - pledged 100lbs - lost 13lbs
Polyanna - pledged 28lbs - lost 6lbs
HEmam - pledged 89lbs - lost 15lbs
Saruk88 - pledged 75lbs - lost 2.5lbs
besneys - pledged 27lbs - lost 2lbs
Lauralozzle - pledged 24lbs - lost 3.8lbs
Back2me2014 - pledged 42lbs - lost 8lbs
Jo_kate - pledged 84lbs - lost 8lbs
MadMax - pledged 28lbs - lost 1.5lbs
Newniki2013 - pledged 91lbs - lost 14.75lb
cf70 - pledged 42lbs - lost 6lbs
Ria. - pledged 26lbs - lost 6lbs
Alderica - pledged 80lbs - lost 6lbs
scouzer - pledged 35lbs - lost 3lbs
K8JoeAlf - pledged 42lb - lost 5lb
Nadine Bowen - pledged 56lb - lost 14lbs
Spiny Norman - pledged 50lb - lost 9lbs
fat2go - pledged 101lb - lost 33.5lbs
eviescott - pledged 25lb - lost 4.5lbs
MrsQuadkon - pledged 50lb - lost 2lbs
WeeNurse - pledged - 60lb - lost 3lbs
TheMoog - pledged 60lb - lost 11lb
Sophsmum - pledged 101lb - lost 19 lb
Witzender - pledged 41lb - lost 9lb
latinainglesa - pledged 70lb - lost 16lbs
tweetypie1233 - pledged 84lbs - lost 15.5bs
miss14 - pledged 23lbs - lost 2.5lb
Skye15 - pledged 30lbs - lost 0lb
Littlered81 - pledged 55lbs - lost 0lbs
Fabulous FrouFrou - pledged 50kg - lost 0kg
leanne641 - pledged 24lbs lost 0lbs
2mnn - pledged 14lbs lost 0lbs
Fallen8905 - pledged 28lbs lost 0lbs
zigmaster - pledged 42lbs - lost 3 lbs
Slim2bee - pledged 35lbs

I think that's right - I don't recognise any of those names as posting their progress recently x

Well done on shrinking the list mate. Can someone sadly update me back to only 5lb loss so far this year. :( i havent got the strength to physically change those numbers but they must go down.
Thank you people. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I feel your pain bubble. My pledge was a lot lower at the beginning of this year and I had losses with it. Now I am back to no loss and a lot higher pledge...pah!

Tomorrow I am starting my strict SF plan. SF is meant to be 2 shakes, 3 100cal snacks and 600cal meal but to jump start system I am going to try and do a few days without the snacks. If I get desperate then I can easily have a snack or two and still be under plan cal limit.

Well done on shrinking the list mate. Can someone sadly update me back to only 5lb loss so far this year. :( i havent got the strength to physically change those numbers but they must go down. Thank you people. X Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm in the same boat bubble,I was going to keep my original loss on the list as I was deluding myself that it wasn't real weight gain and it would come off quickly but that wasn't going to helps so I had to bite the bullet and get the truth down,which was pretty depressing but what's done is done,it's what we do moving forward that's important now.stick with it and good luck :) xx

Could someone update me to 10.25 lost please? Thank you :)

Thanx guys ill get there i guess.
Switching to ww for a bit.
Help please weight watchers i cut up huge fruit salad last night just tried to input on the value diary app and its pointed thought fruit was now points free!!!???
Im not sure i can do ww now if thats the case. Feeling i want to cry. :(

Updating for Bubble and Autumn.

List as of 7th July - please update your loss and change date if relevant

Autumn 500 - pledged 42lbs - lost 10.25lbs
loulou83 - pledged 35lbs - lost 5lbs
Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 18.2lbs
littlemissnaughty - pledged 45lbs - lost 24lbs
Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 30.5lbs
newme763 - pledged 19lbs - lost 4lbs
bubble77 - pledged 40lbs - lost 5lbs
CatA - pledged 57lbs - lost 0lbs
KentCat - pledged 30lb - lost 12lbs
FeatherWeight - pledged 72lbs - lost 31lbs
Sammyanth - pledged 28lbs - lost 13.25lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 42lbs - lost 26.5lbs
KMD - pledged 35lb's - lost 2 1/2lbs????
Escapade - pledged 73lbs - lost 29lbs
loulou129 - pledged 50lbs - lost 6.5lbs
Dolly Rocker - pledged 78lbs - lost 5lbs
Safia - pledged 60lbs - lost 9lbs
cans1983 - pledged 60lbs - lost 26lbs
Cazdav22355 - pledged 42lbs - lost 19lbs
Beckieee - pledged 34lbs - lost 11.5lbs
Believer77 -pledged 40lbs - lost 23lbs
MelonCollie -pledged 56lbs - lost 27.5lbs​

I feel your pain bubble. My pledge was a lot lower at the beginning of this year and I had losses with it. Now I am back to no loss and a lot higher pledge...pah!

Tomorrow I am starting my strict SF plan. SF is meant to be 2 shakes, 3 100cal snacks and 600cal meal but to jump start system I am going to try and do a few days without the snacks. If I get desperate then I can easily have a snack or two and still be under plan cal limit.

Good luck with your plan, hope it works for you!

All done hun. You're doing great xx

Thanx guys ill get there i guess.
Switching to ww for a bit.
Help please weight watchers i cut up huge fruit salad last night just tried to input on the value diary app and its pointed thought fruit was now points free!!!???
Im not sure i can do ww now if thats the case. Feeling i want to cry. :(

Hi Bubble, the exact same thing happened to me when I started on the plan when I scanned a tin of fruit, it showed up pp so it worried me but I was assured that all fruit is 0pp although tinned fruit has to be in juice not syrup and has to be drained. I eat loads of fruit on this plan and count it all as free so enjoy your fruit :) Hope you enjoy ww x

Well done on shrinking the list mate. Can someone sadly update me back to only 5lb loss so far this year. :( i havent got the strength to physically change those numbers but they must go down.
Thank you people. X

Well Bubble - look at the postives - u've lost this year and almost a stone in total - so don't be too hard on urself - imagine 24 half pound blocks of lard strapped to ur body in the parts ur not happy with - then imagine them dropping off - and that's how u are today and that's a big change from when u've started on this weight loss journey - so u do have something to smile about - good luck on WW I think it's tricky to change from SW at the start but there's plenty of help here and it shd be easier with the app xx

Hey - that's a great loss - well done Autumn - looks like ur new way of looking at things is working - long may it continue xx

Thanx guys ill get there i guess. Switching to ww for a bit. Help please weight watchers i cut up huge fruit salad last night just tried to input on the value diary app and its pointed thought fruit was now points free!!!??? Im not sure i can do ww now if thats the case. Feeling i want to cry. :( Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fruit is def free,it's just the tinned stuff or if you juice or something then you need to be careful.you sound a bit overwhelmed at the minute,take deep breaths and relax-we are all here to support you,great thing about this place is that even if you came back and had put on all your weight and then some,there is always unconditional support,none of the smugness or I told you so's that sometimes happen in real life when things don't run smoothly.keep at it and you will be great :)

Well Bubble - look at the postives - u've lost this year and almost a stone in total - so don't be too hard on urself - imagine 24 half pound blocks of lard strapped to ur body in the parts ur not happy with - then imagine them dropping off - and that's how u are today and that's a big change from when u've started on this weight loss journey - so u do have something to smile about - good luck on WW I think it's tricky to change from SW at the start but there's plenty of help here and it shd be easier with the app xx

I love how u can always see the positives,it makes me smile,when you put things in perspective like that everything that we think is a bit rubbish seems like such a good achievement and it's a lovely boost :)

Hey - that's a great loss - well done Autumn - looks like ur new way of looking at things is working - long may it continue xx

Thank you, part of that loss is down to having a fast day yesterday as I just are dinner at about 7pm but I will plug on this week and hope that I can keep it all off,just realised today I'm having bread at too meals which is a real rarity for me,I hope it's not too detrimental!

Oooh does that mean u've started the 5:2 then?? Good luck - I think it's a sensible way to lose weight and still thinking about doing it myself after my hols xx

Oooh does that mean u've started the 5:2 then?? Good luck - I think it's a sensible way to lose weight and still thinking about doing it myself after my hols xx

I haven't got my book yet but tried it anyway to get one out of the way,though just realised my weeks start on Monday so still have to do two fasts this week so really I should have just eaten lots yesterday lol,but j wanted to try anyway,we will see how it goes!

Good luck - I'll be watching with interest! xx

Morning and thank you peeps. I feel much better today and managed it well yesterday in the end. Have a hapy tuesday all. Xxx

Back