2014 weight loss challenge

Thanks and yes I like it better than Extra Easy, Red of Green cos u have red & green plus the 4 HEs and that suits me! Good luck for u on Friday!

Thats brilliant that you like it better *and* you are seeing results! You must be thrilled with your results over the past few weeks. Is there a time limit on how long you can be on it?

feeling good for Friday, have been far from 100percent this week but it's been mainly circumstance rather than going off the wagon, so I still feel in control. If he don't lose weight then hopefully an extra good week next week will help!

Last edited:
I'm new to this forum but I would love to lose 35lbs. This year.

Welcome - I think this site is great - full of info and guidance by friendly like minded ppl! Good luck on ur weight loss journey!

Glad ur feeling in control - that is such a good feeling isn't it? So bodes well for Friday then!! Good luck!

Not sure how long ur supposed to be on Success Exp - doesn't say anything in the book and as u know I don't go to class - but cos I'm true to my sign in name - I'm not taking it day by day really - on Weds I do my own thing but try not to go mad!

Glad ur feeling in control - that is such a good feeling isn't it? So bodes well for Friday then!! Good luck!

Not sure how long ur supposed to be on Success Exp - doesn't say anything in the book and as u know I don't go to class - but cos I'm true to my sign in name - I'm not taking it day by day really - on Weds I do my own thing but try not to go mad!

Well you are obviously doing something right, you're doing so well. You must have been really chuffed when you got on the scales this morning :)

Hi guys Week one for me 5.5lbs. Eek!!!!

Congrats fantastic start. You must be really motivated to continue now :)

Well done!

Send some of that luck my way please...feeling unmotivated as been eating under cals and exercising and saw a gain on scales..pah!

Sod's law I don't normally peek either but I thought first week being really strict might have been good!

Well done!

Send some of that luck my way please...feeling unmotivated as been eating under cals and exercising and saw a gain on scales..pah!

Sod's law I don't normally peek either but I thought first week being really strict might have been good!

Me too pain in the bum not happy :( official weigh in tonight but I'm always heavier on an evening so would like some extra luck for next week xx

Thanks guys :-D yes it really has given me the boost I needed to do this. Am really motivated. So much so that I've been doing the focus t25 workout for the last week and today is my rest day but I'm already missing the workout!?!?! Weird huh? Lol My body does need a rest tho as reals a bit bruised lol

Katsmad and catA keep it up.
It will b worth it in the long run. Try taking your measurements each week as well as u may notice the difference there instead of the scales, especially if you're exercising. At the end of the day my weight isn't necessarily important to me as long as I'm fit and healthy and happy with my body. To a certain degree the 2 come hand in hand but it isn't always the case so look at the bigger picture and keep going. U can do it xx

I do my measurements monthly already...if I do it too often there is little change and that annoys me as much as scales not moving lol Not due to measure for a couple more weeks

Mmm :-S it's infuriating isn't it. Have u tried changing your diet slightly? Sometimes I hit a wall after weeks of eating the same thing as my body seems to get used to the foods somehow and I can't seem to shift anything. A slight change in diet, although same calories, has boosted me somehow x

Back