2014 weight loss challenge

Well good luck to those of you who are doing well with the diet but getting frustrated with the scales. It's got to happen for you soon! I have not had a good day today, have struggled and felt fed up that I can't eat what I want :D Fortunately it's the start of the weekend tomorrow and I can use my 49 weekly extras! Roll on the weekend!

I hate days like that where you get so fed up that you can't just munch whatever you fancy-not made easier when men from work walk in every day with chippy or kfc or something calorific that I can only get away with eating once a week if I'm lucky!

Went to group and lost 1and 1/2 lbs that's what I get for weighing to early on my own scales wish I didn't do it but can't help myself :) could someone update me please ? Thank you wishing everyone a good week x

Well good luck to those of you who are doing well with the diet but getting frustrated with the scales. It's got to happen for you soon!

I have not had a good day today, have struggled and felt fed up that I can't eat what I want :D

Fortunately it's the start of the weekend tomorrow and I can use my 49 weekly extras! Roll on the weekend!

I know exactly what u mean - it's tough to deal with - but at least u can have some 'legal' extras 2moro - keep posting - I think that helps - do u?

I hate days like that where you get so fed up that you can't just munch whatever you fancy-not made easier when men from work walk in every day with chippy or kfc or something calorific that I can only get away with eating once a week if I'm lucky!

Yes I know what u mean!! Good luck with WI 2moro!

I've updated the list for Katsmad64 - well done Kat!

TRIMMED List as of 21st March - please update the list

Autumn500 - pledged 42lbs - lost 9lbs

Rosielea - pledged 21lbs - lost 1lbs
chezz - pledged 70lbs - lost 9lbs
loulou83 - pledged 35lbs - lost 5lbs
Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 13.6lbs
Ellaye - pledged 125lbs - lost 13lbs
Missa - pledged 38lbs - lost 5lbs
emma30 - pledged 51lbs - lost 9lb
Chelleb79 - pledged 100lbs - lost 13lbs
littlemissnaughty - pledged 45lbs - lost 23lbs
Polyanna - pledged 28lbs - lost 6lbs
HEmam - pledged 89lbs - lost 15lbs
Saruk88 - pledged 75lbs - lost 2.5lbs
besneys - pledged 27lbs - lost 2lbs
Lauralozzle - pledged 24lbs - lost 3.8lbs
Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 24.75lbs
Back2me2014 - pledged 42lbs - lost 8lbs
Jo_kate - pledged 84lbs - lost 8lbs
newme763 - pledged 19lbs - lost 4lbs
MadMax - pledged 28lbs - lost 1.5lbs
Newniki2013 - pledged 91lbs - lost 14.75lb
cf70 - pledged 42lbs - lost 6lbs
Ria. - pledged 26lbs - lost 5lbs
Alderica - pledged 80lbs - lost 6lbs
bubble77 - pledged 40lbs - lost 12lbs
CatA - pledged 48.6lbs - lost 4lbs
scouzer - pledged 35lbs - lost 3lbs
K8JoeAlf - pledged 42lb - lost 5lb
Nadine Bowen - pledged 56lb - lost 14lbs
Spiny Norman - pledged 50lb - lost 9lbs
fat2go - pledged 101lb - lost 33.5lbs
eviescott - pledged 25lb - lost 4.5lbs
MrsQuadkon - pledged 50lb - lost 2lbs
WeeNurse - pledged - 60lb - lost 3lbs
TheMoog - pledged 60lb - lost 11lb
Sophsmum - pledged 101lb - lost 19 lb
Witzender - pledged 41lb - lost 9lb
KentCat - pledged 30lb - lost 8lbs
latinainglesa - pledged 70lb - lost 16lbs
tweetypie1233 - pledged 84lbs - lost 15.5bs
miss14 - pledged 23lbs - lost 2.5lb
FeatherWeight - pledged 72lbs - lost 16lbs
Skye15 - pledged 30lbs - lost 0lb
Littlered81 - pledged 55lbs - lost 0lbs
Sammyanth - pledged 28lbs - lost 7lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 42lbs - lost 3.5lbs
Zeke - pledged 53 lbs - lost 9.4 lbs
Fabulous FrouFrou - pledged 50kg - lost 0kg
KMD - pledged 35lb's - lost 0lbs (3lbs on!)
leanne641 - pledged 24lbs lost 0lbs
2mnn - pledged 14lbs lost 0lbs
Fallen8905 - pledged 28lbs lost 0lbs

I lost 1.25 pounds, so I broke into the tens,yaaaay. Of course Sod's law that I'm the most bloated I've been all week on weigh day so it may have been more, but I will take it lol

We'll done losers !! Autumn ! The tens! v happy for you !! I'm really ill just now and yest ate a load of crap - comfort food- more likely to be ten tonne on mon now than in the tens

Thank you!I'll be happier when I'm a bit further into the tens because then its harder to slip out of them again lol.sorry you've been ill,that's rotten,I hope you are being nice to yourself while you aren't feeling great xx

Went to group and lost 1and 1/2 lbs that's what I get for weighing to early on my own scales wish I didn't do it but can't help myself :) could someone update me please ? Thank you wishing everyone a good week x

I told you it would happen soon :D I don't know why we do it to ourselves really it's just too tempting to hop on the scales to see how we're doing but often it just brings disappointment for no reason.

Well done, your efforts paid off!

Safe to say any chance of changing gain to a loss has flown out window.

We watch Catching Fire last night.....with pizza and garlic bread delivery :doh:

I bet I would have resisted hubby suggesting it if I hadn't peeked at scales :doh:

I know exactly what u mean - it's tough to deal with - but at least u can have some 'legal' extras 2moro - keep posting - I think that helps - do u?

It def helps! Just knowing that everyone else is exactly the same, we all have wobbles don't we? Then getting support from here and seeing the motivation, it gives you a kick up the rear :D

Feeling good today so onwards and upwards and looking forward to a couple of glasses of wine this evening :)

I lost 1.25 pounds, so I broke into the tens,yaaaay. Of course Sod's law that I'm the most bloated I've been all week on weigh day so it may have been more, but I will take it lol

Oh yay! Autumn that's fab, I'm pleased for you because getting into the tens is sure to give you that bit more determination to get even further. You must be chuffed with that!!

We'll done losers !! Autumn ! The tens! v happy for you !! I'm really ill just now and yest ate a load of crap - comfort food- more likely to be ten tonne on mon now than in the tens

Hope you're feeling better soon. It's so easy to eat more when we're not feeling great but we need to do it sometimes. I hope the scales give you a break on Monday.

Safe to say any chance of changing gain to a loss has flown out window.

We watch Catching Fire last night.....with pizza and garlic bread delivery :doh:

I bet I would have resisted hubby suggesting it if I hadn't peeked at scales :doh:

Yes it's the old sod it scenario isn't it? Because we have a peek, get disappointed and think oh well it doesn't matter now anyway. We all do it. Don't beat yourself up though. Just treat next week as a fresh start. Will keep my fingers crossed for you.

It def helps! Just knowing that everyone else is exactly the same, we all have wobbles don't we? Then getting support from here and seeing the motivation, it gives you a kick up the rear :D

Feeling good today so onwards and upwards and looking forward to a couple of glasses of wine this evening :)

Glad today's a better day - isn't it odd how we change like the weather!!

Hi - sorry to hear ur suffering - I'd say just do what u can until ur feeling 100% - then u can go back in to attack mode - hope ur feeling brighter soonx

Woo-Woo - that's great news and to be in the tens is the cream on the cake!! Wd celebrate the loss if I were u then hope the bloat means u'll have another nice loss next week! Enjoy the weekend (but not toooooo much!!):clap:

Woo-Woo - that's great news and to be in the tens is the cream on the cake!! Wd celebrate the loss if I were u then hope the bloat means u'll have another nice loss next week! Enjoy the weekend (but not toooooo much!!):clap:

Thank you very much, happy to have had a loss. Was off plan today and will be off plan in Sunday, but it will be controlled rather than completely off the rails

I read something in hype slimming world magazine that I loved, it said something like, if you had seven roses and one died, you wouldn't throw them all out, you would just throw out the dead one. It's the same with eating, if you have one bad day, you still have six days to make up for it. So true!

Does anyone have nice plans for the weekend?

That's good you get on with your mum in law, I think that's half the battle really! Your poor oh though, what a rotten way to spend a Friday evening! :-(

I think I will just take it easy too, my dog is a bit poorly so I don't think il venture too far!

Back