2014 weight loss challenge

I can't get out to the shops though, she is still sprouting spots lol

I'm going to have a rant so here goes ! I have a "friend" who also struggles with her weight but has never done anything about it which is not my business it's up to her . It's her body although she has lots of health issues bad hips knees ....I've not seen her for a while due to us both having other commitments but keep in contact via text messages . I saw her mum and mum in law recently and apparently I have lost loads of weight and look really ill !!!!! I'm fuming just because I've decided to take control and sort out my weight problem and a big part was for health I'm on HRT and was advised by my Dr to loose weight plus I started getting knee problems myself which I no longer have . If I was so ill don't think I'd be able to run 5 miles twice a week and cycle 30 miles ! Sorry for going on but bet I'm not the only one who have had negative comments . My other friends and family say how proud they are of me and how much better I look guess some people don't like it when others succeed . Weight loss is not easy for any of us and is a life long commitment and I am so impressed by anyone who gives it a go to improve themselves so well done fellow members :) xx

Sounds like jealousy to me!

This is exactly what I was going to put!

Katsmad, tis the green eye monster at work for sure. You know yourself how you look and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be carrying on with the diet if you looked ill on it plus as you said, you wouldn't be able to manage all that exercise either. Take no notice hun, your true friends and family are proud of you and that's all that matters :)

The pox seems to be going around there! OH's nieces have it as well.
Hope that they won't itch for much longer! :)

so.. 3.5 off this week. :D Can I be updated to 32.5 please? :D

Updating for MelonCollie

Updated list as of 15th July - please update your loss and change date if relevant.

Autumn 500 - pledged 42lbs - lost 10.25lbs
loulou83 - pledged 35lbs - lost 5lbs
Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 20.8lbs
littlemissnaughty - pledged 45lbs - lost 24lbs
Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 32.5lbs
newme763 - pledged 19lbs - lost 4lbs
bubble77 - pledged 40lbs - lost 5lbs
CatA - pledged 57lbs - lost 2.2lbs
KentCat - pledged 30lb - lost 12lbs
FeatherWeight - pledged 72lbs - lost 31lbs
Sammyanth - pledged 28lbs - lost 15.25lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 42lbs - lost 28.5lbs
KMD - pledged 35lb's - lost 2 1/2lbs????
Escapade - pledged 73lbs - lost 29lbs
loulou129 - pledged 50lbs - lost 6.5lbs
Dolly Rocker - pledged 78lbs - lost 5lbs
Safia - pledged 60lbs - lost 9lbs
cans1983 - pledged 60lbs - lost 26lbs
Cazdav22355 - pledged 42lbs - lost 22lbs
Beckieee - pledged 34lbs - lost 12.5lbs
Believer77 -pledged 40lbs - lost 23lbs
MelonCollie -pledged 56lbs - lost 32.5lbs
Samprand - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs

Updating for Katsmad and myself - 1.5lbs off for me this week which means I am now back in the 9's and I've lost just over a stone. Very pleased :)

Updated list as of 15th July - please update your loss and change date if relevant.

Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 32.5lbs
MelonCollie -pledged 56lbs - lost 29lbs

How fab to be in the 9s - ur doing really well - and u must feel and look good too - well done xx

How fab to be in the 9s - ur doing really well - and u must feel and look good too - well done xx

Thanks Upndown :) The big test is going to be the summer hols as it remains to be seen whether I have enough willpower to maintain until September. But whatever, I know I'll get right back on it then to get to my target.

How are you getting on? xx

Hi - I lost 2 this week - glad to be back in control after a horrendous June - lost the gain plus half a pound. Good luck to everyone!

Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 34.5lbs

Well done Upndown! I am so pleased for you as you have really got your motivation back big style :) xx

Thx - I was feeling down by the end of June - wondering if I was going to put on all I'd lost - really cdn't face starting over AGAIN - so v grateful to Kay and her challenge and glad I went for hypnotherapy too!! Get u in the 9s - that's a real achievement!!

Thx - I was feeling down by the end of June - wondering if I was going to put on all I'd lost - really cdn't face starting over AGAIN - so v grateful to Kay and her challenge and glad I went for hypnotherapy too!! Get u in the 9s - that's a real achievement!!

Yes I think the salad challenge has been amazing for all concerned. It takes a lot of willpower though so well done on sticking with it!

I am very happy to be back in the 9's. I can't remember when I was last here and didn't think I'd be able to stay on a diet long enough to be able to get here tbh. Just goes to show what we can do when our minds decide to play ball ;)

Yes I think the salad challenge has been amazing for all concerned. It takes a lot of willpower though so well done on sticking with it!

I am very happy to be back in the 9's. I can't remember when I was last here and didn't think I'd be able to stay on a diet long enough to be able to get here tbh. Just goes to show what we can do when our minds decide to play ball ;)

tbh as my challenge posts show - I had too many carbs and syns for the challenge rules - so could have lost more - but chuffed to have lost 4 over the last fortnight!!

tbh as my challenge posts show - I had too many carbs and syns for the challenge rules - so could have lost more - but chuffed to have lost 4 over the last fortnight!!

It's a fab amount over two weeks and if you hadn't had your carbs and syns it might have felt that much harder and you might not have stuck it out for the whole of the two weeks. I take my hat off to you and the others for getting through it as I know I'd find it very challenging indeed! At the mo anyway! xx

It's a fab amount over two weeks and if you hadn't had your carbs and syns it might have felt that much harder and you might not have stuck it out for the whole of the two weeks. I take my hat off to you and the others for getting through it as I know I'd find it very challenging indeed! At the mo anyway! xx

U know me too well lol!!

Well done x

I managed to get my gains off last week but this week isnt looking promising x

Hi - I lost 2 this week - glad to be back in control after a horrendous June - lost the gain plus half a pound. Good luck to everyone!

Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 34.5lbs

Back