2015 is my skinny year!!!

6lbs!! Wow! That's 16 lbs in 2 weeks! Well done. You must notice a difference already.

Sounds like you're in control for your hubby's birthday lunch tomorrow too. I'm sure you'll have a nice time. x

annoyed.com. Ok so I did have sausage & mash but 2lbs on.... REALLY! Straight back on the wagon today so they better disappear ASAP. How is everyone doing? Any plans this weekend? Xxx

annoyed.com. Ok so I did have sausage & mash but 2lbs on.... REALLY! Straight back on the wagon today so they better disappear ASAP. How is everyone doing? Any plans this weekend? Xxx

Oh it's so annoying!!! I've gained a lb this week, nothing major, just a bit picky, my calorie intake as a whole must still be really low but still gained a pound!!! Diet is fab but lets you away with very little. Straigh back on it hunni and that 2lbs will pee away today :D xx

Oh it's so annoying!!! I've gained a lb this week, nothing major, just a bit picky, my calorie intake as a whole must still be really low but still gained a pound!!! Diet is fab but lets you away with very little. Straigh back on it hunni and that 2lbs will pee away today :D xx

Really hope so! How can it cause a 2lb gain overnight tho? Grrrr. Either way I'm getting rid of the little ******* ASAP!! Lol!! I'm hoping to lose another 12lbs if I can before NYC to hit the 2 stone mark but not sure if it's realistic but worth a shot Xx

I've had a week like that. Had a meal with my family last Sunday and had some wine. It was great but have paid for it. Didn't gain anything but haven't lost all week. The scales shifted a little this morning but will see what CDC scales say tomorrow. I'll be mad if I've wasted a whole week for one meal and one glass of wine.

Don't panic my lovely it will be water and although you will be punished it will literally be off by the following weigh in. My only advice is the best bit about the diet is ketosis and if you have too many cheats it can take you out of it and then take up to 3 days to get back into it. So you will be struggling with hunger as well as a guilty conscience so my advice is unless it is truly worth it don't xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning everyone! How are you all getting on?

Im firmly back on the wagon after a day off. I don't have any regrets as it was lovely to actually have a meal with hubby and son for his birthday. Was frustrated about the gain but I know that I have the determination to get rid of that gain ASAP!

Ive be done away with the scales this week and asked hubby to hide them. Won't be jumping on every five mins as it was getting silly. Next weigh in is on the 10/02/2015. Hoping for a reasonable loss. Fingers crossed!!!!

Xxxx

Just realsied my next wi is Friday 13th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just realsied my next wi is Friday 13th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It maybe unlucky for some but I have a feeling it will be a positive day for you!! :) :) :)

So I have 14 days before I jet off to NYC and I'm pretty nervous about it for some reason? But I'm planning to stay on the wagon until then. Hoping to lose another 8-10lbs before I go. Not sure if that's realistic but I'm gonna give it a good go!!

How is everyone else doing?

Eugh sooooooo angry!! :flamingmad::flamingmad:
Why are men such arseholes? I've had to come on here and vent before I eat!! Basically he's had two days off and I asked him to a couple of things like tidy etc and take our son to soft play as I'm doing a lot if overtime at the moment and working 6 days a week.....& guess what he's not done anything!!!!!! I feel so guilty about being away from my son and working extra and this has just made me feel ten times worse!!!! I literally can't even bear to speak to him tonight!!!

Snap I have one of those too. Don't ever feel guilty about being a working mum I have always worked and shown my kids that what you do to survive no one owes anyone a living. Ok off my soapbox you are a great mum firstly it is out of your control if the other adult chooses not to invest time and energy so don't waste your time and energy. Put the kettle on let it go and only do what you can. I have currently been on strike for about 7 months now.. Long story but I'm pretty much passed caring lol xx

Snap I have one of those too. Don't ever feel guilty about being a working mum I have always worked and shown my kids that what you do to survive no one owes anyone a living. Ok off my soapbox you are a great mum firstly it is out of your control if the other adult chooses not to invest time and energy so don't waste your time and energy. Put the kettle on let it go and only do what you can. I have currently been on strike for about 7 months now.. Long story but I'm pretty much passed caring lol xx

Im getting to the point where I think I might seriously lose it with him. He's so bloody selfish and apparently it's my choice doing all these extra hours as he never asked me to!!!!!! He could do overtime but he doesn't do I take the brunt of it. He's miserable in his job but won't do anything about it! He's gone out thankfully!!! Makes my blood boil. I work to give my son the best I can and he has just made me feel like crap!!! Managed not to crack and eat tho which is one good thing and just had the best cuddles from my boy :) :) xx

I must admit this is one of the best things about being single, no-one to answer to and no-one to piss me off. It's hard, I';ve got it all to do and I work as well meaning a pay out a fortune in childcare but I'm in charge and I'm not resentful of an oh who does feck all. I've been there and it's really not any harder being on your own!! Except when your baby is sick in his cot and you really need an extra pair of hands to hold him while you change the covers......... xxx

I must admit this is one of the best things about being single, no-one to answer to and no-one to piss me off. It's hard, I';ve got it all to do and I work as well meaning a pay out a fortune in childcare but I'm in charge and I'm not resentful of an oh who does feck all. I've been there and it's really not any harder being on your own!! Except when your baby is sick in his cot and you really need an extra pair of hands to hold him while you change the covers......... xxx

We don't argue a lot but it just seems to be the same old thing and it wears me down. He's so narrow minded and it always everyone else at fault! I'm hoping my break away will make him realise just how much I do for him and how hectic it is running to and from work and getting a child ready all at the same time! I think I'm gonna put myself to bed and stop myself from cheating!!! Xxx

Weigh in day tomorrow and I'm really hoping for some movement on the scales as it felt that by having the 1 day break for hubby's birthday that I had messed up massively as gained 2lb and then it didn't want to shift. But scales have been hidden from me since last week as I was becoming a nightmare so I have no idea what they will read tomorrow and I'm actually nervous!! Eeeekkkkkkk & it's 8 days till I jet off to NYC Yikes........think the break and time apart will also do me and hubby the world of good.

How is everyone else doing? Xxx

Weigh in day tomorrow and I'm really hoping for some movement on the scales as it felt that by having the 1 day break for hubby's birthday that I had messed up massively as gained 2lb and then it didn't want to shift. But scales have been hidden from me since last week as I was becoming a nightmare so I have no idea what they will read tomorrow and I'm actually nervous!! Eeeekkkkkkk & it's 8 days till I jet off to NYC Yikes........think the break and time apart will also do me and hubby the world of good. How is everyone else doing? Xxx

Hi lily, you are so brave to go scales-free!! I admire you! I am sure your 2lbs will be gone by now.

Loss of 2.5 for me yesterday. Less than I would like but I crossed the 3 st mark so pleased with that. Hopefully looking at 12 something next week for the first time in a decade!!

I love NYC! In which area are you staying?

Hi lily, you are so brave to go scales-free!! I admire you! I am sure your 2lbs will be gone by now.

Loss of 2.5 for me yesterday. Less than I would like but I crossed the 3 st mark so pleased with that. Hopefully looking at 12 something next week for the first time in a decade!!

I love NYC! In which area are you staying?

We are staying in Times Square!! I'm getting so excited now.

Wow 3 stone that's amazing Julie well done!! I'm hoping to at least get to 1.5 stone before I go next week, think looking back 2 stone was prob a bit ambitious in such a short space of time. But I'm happy with my loss so far and long may it continue!! I'm gonna eat something on Monday as I want to ease my tummy back into eating and my husband would like us to go for lunch as a family before my trip. Just gonna take it steady and hope I don't gain too much whilst I'm away. I'm hoping all the walking will help!! Xx

We are staying in Times Square!! I'm getting so excited now. Wow 3 stone that's amazing Julie well done!! I'm hoping to at least get to 1.5 stone before I go next week, think looking back 2 stone was prob a bit ambitious in such a short space of time. But I'm happy with my loss so far and long may it continue!! I'm gonna eat something on Monday as I want to ease my tummy back into eating and my husband would like us to go for lunch as a family before my trip. Just gonna take it steady and hope I don't gain too much whilst I'm away. I'm hoping all the walking will help!! Xx

I think the walking will really help. I was there June 13 and was so glad I had trainers. We walked for miles. If I was going I would take the same approach as I did over Xmas. Basically I had meals out, glasses of wine, etc but tried to balance that with healthy meals / Cambridge bars at other times. Eg if I was going out for dinner, I had a bar at lunchtime. I felt like I chose what I wanted to eat and had it but didn't over-eat at every meal just because it was the holidays - which is what I would have done previously.

Although you may decide that you're on hols and want to eat exactly what you want!!!!

3lbs off tonight! Bit disappointing for 12 days. That 1 day off really set me back :(

Back