2015 is my skinny year!!!

It's a loss nonetheless! Less to take to NYC!

After my speaking to my CDC about my slow loss, she informed me that I had lost 5lbs and not 3lb....clearly I wasn't listening....oops!

Feel a bit silly now!! Ooops!! And checked my scales today also which shows 17 10 :) :)

Lily, lily, wherefore art thou Lily??

Lily, lily, wherefore art thou Lily??

Hey guys, I'm back after an extended break!

Well what a couple of weeks it's been. New York was incredible but our flight was cancelled on the way home and American Airlines were awful! Spent 36 hours in the airport with no sleep trying to work out how to get home. Get home and the following morning my husband had a car accident! Took the full impact of someone trying to do an illegal u turn on a dual carriageway!!!! He's fine but he's injured his back badly and has been off work since. I'm restarting tomorrow. I didn't put any weight on in NYC at all but I've gained a couple of pounds since. So tomorrow is D Day & I'm actually looking forward to it!!

How us everyone else?? Xxxx

Hey guys, I'm back after an extended break! Well what a couple of weeks it's been. New York was incredible but our flight was cancelled on the way home and American Airlines were awful! Spent 36 hours in the airport with no sleep trying to work out how to get home. Get home and the following morning my husband had a car accident! Took the full impact of someone trying to do an illegal u turn on a dual carriageway!!!! He's fine but he's injured his back badly and has been off work since. I'm restarting tomorrow. I didn't put any weight on in NYC at all but I've gained a couple of pounds since. So tomorrow is D Day & I'm actually looking forward to it!! How us everyone else?? Xxxx

Hey great to hear from you!! Sorry to hear about your husband. That's awful! Hope he gets better soon.

No weight gain in NYC?? Amazing. You'll be back into it in no time and will shift the few pounds no problem. x

Hey great to hear from you!! Sorry to hear about your husband. That's awful! Hope he gets better soon.

No weight gain in NYC?? Amazing. You'll be back into it in no time and will shift the few pounds no problem. x

Hi Julie it's great to be back :)

Thankyou for your kind message regarding my husband. How are you doing?

think the reason for no weight gain in NY is down to the amount of walking you do each day. I put my pacer app on my phone and I was averaging 18,000 steps a day!!!!

Xxx

Hi Julie it's great to be back :)

Thankyou for your kind message regarding my husband. How are you doing?

think the reason for no weight gain in NY is down to the amount of walking you do each day. I put my pacer app on my phone and I was averaging 18,000 steps a day!!!!

Xxx

Hey I'm doing great thanks. I had a planned weekend off and really enjoyed it. Tapas and wine both days - I woke up this morning 7lbs heavier!! 7lbs??!! It was only 2 meals off plan!!

But I'm not going to worry. I had accepted in my mind I wanted a break and would deal with the consequences. So I just need to shift that now. I am sure some of it is water retention due to drinking wine.

I am doing step 3 this week. My CDC wanted me to have a week of eating some carbs as I've been doing SS for more than 12 weeks in a row. So i had not planned to lose anything this week - staying the same would be a good result. Fingers crossed !!

After this week, my next goal is to see 11 something. I was 12st 5lbs when weighed in by CDC on Saturday (about 12st 3lbs on my own scales). So it should only take maybe 3 weeks to get there. That will be a big milestone as I've not seen that number since I met my husband at age 19 or thereabouts! Three weeks will go by in no time I hope!

Your walking in NYC has done you the world of good. It is so easy to cover a big distance and not even think about it. Apart from your terrible delay, I hope you had a good time.

How are you doing on your first few days back? All going ok?

Jx

Hey I'm doing great thanks. I had a planned weekend off and really enjoyed it. Tapas and wine both days - I woke up this morning 7lbs heavier!! 7lbs??!! It was only 2 meals off plan!!

But I'm not going to worry. I had accepted in my mind I wanted a break and would deal with the consequences. So I just need to shift that now. I am sure some of it is water retention due to drinking wine.

I am doing step 3 this week. My CDC wanted me to have a week of eating some carbs as I've been doing SS for more than 12 weeks in a row. So i had not planned to lose anything this week - staying the same would be a good result. Fingers crossed !!

After this week, my next goal is to see 11 something. I was 12st 5lbs when weighed in by CDC on Saturday (about 12st 3lbs on my own scales). So it should only take maybe 3 weeks to get there. That will be a big milestone as I've not seen that number since I met my husband at age 19 or thereabouts! Three weeks will go by in no time I hope!

Your walking in NYC has done you the world of good. It is so easy to cover a big distance and not even think about it. Apart from your terrible delay, I hope you had a good time.

How are you doing on your first few days back? All going ok?

Jx

Hey Julie,

Bit of a rough couple of weeks with a lot of family stuff going on but I'm now back on the wagon. I've booked us a week away in May to Spain so that's the next goal I'm aiming for. 7 weeks to go and I want to try and lose 2 stone if I can.

How are things going on step 3? You have done incredibly well and should be so proud!!

Lily Xxx

Hey Julie, Bit of a rough couple of weeks with a lot of family stuff going on but I'm now back on the wagon. I've booked us a week away in May to Spain so that's the next goal I'm aiming for. 7 weeks to go and I want to try and lose 2 stone if I can. How are things going on step 3? You have done incredibly well and should be so proud!! Lily Xxx

Glad to see you back Lily. Hope everything is ok with the family.

Your holiday will be such a good motivator! Something to keep you going and thinking about how much better you'll feel after dropping 2st! And there will be sun!!

Good luck x

Glad to see you back Lily. Hope everything is ok with the family.

Your holiday will be such a good motivator! Something to keep you going and thinking about how much better you'll feel after dropping 2st! And there will be sun!!

Good luck x

oh oh I know. We really need this holiday & definately need some sun!!! I'm more motivated now as some people keep saying that I won't do as well as I did last time and that it's a waste of money, but they are the same people who struggle we diets themselves. So now I'm out not only to do this for me but to prove a bloody point!! Lol!! So excited about our holiday, managed to upgrade us to a suite too eeekkkkk!!

do you have any holidays booked for this year Julie?

Xxx

oh oh I know. We really need this holiday & definately need some sun!!! I'm more motivated now as some people keep saying that I won't do as well as I did last time and that it's a waste of money, but they are the same people who struggle we diets themselves. So now I'm out not only to do this for me but to prove a bloody point!! Lol!! So excited about our holiday, managed to upgrade us to a suite too eeekkkkk!! do you have any holidays booked for this year Julie? Xxx

You show them all!!! People have no right to rain on your parade with that negative talk. How do they know it won't work? It's just that they don't want you to so it ... Probably jealous.

I have a weekend away in Edinburgh for hubby's birthday end if April (I want him to think I look amazing and for him to be proud of his wife). Hoping to be around 11.5st then. Then I have a week in Tenerife end of July. Hoping to be at goal then -whatever goal is. Not sure what number I should be aiming for but I'm sure I'll know when I get there!

Go Julie :) :) :)

i have no doubt at all that you will be at your goals by your timescales. You have shown sheer dedication and determination. Please pass some this way....haha!!

Weigh in is next Wednesday for me and I really want to have made a dent in my target. Gonna try and stay focused. I CAN DO THIS!!! Xxx

So things aren't quite going to plan. Time to have a sit down with my CDC and get some motivation. Don't know why I can't seem to do this at the moment and it's really frustrating. I'm so unhappy being this big so why can't I just do something about it??

So things aren't quite going to plan. Time to have a sit down with my CDC and get some motivation. Don't know why I can't seem to do this at the moment and it's really frustrating. I'm so unhappy being this big so why can't I just do something about it??

Lily, if we knew the answer to that we would be rich (and thin)!! I know that being overweight and not happy with it doesn't mean you have the right frame of mind to do something about it. All of this .... Dieting, weight gain, emotional eating, it's all to do with our mindset isn't it? What do you think is getting in your way at the moment?

Back