2015 Mission Starts Here!!

Sept'15 Mission

Hi All,

Mark here from Dublin and I have just set up the MiniMins account hoping it will help me on my journey over the next few months. I am to be bestman for my good friend in September this year and I want to get to a certain weight before then. Not an awful lot of time to accomplish this I know but I have the determination and the desire to make a start so here goes nothing.

I'm planning on starting tomorrow (Monday 23rd Feb). I'm a male 5ft 8in and weigh just under 17 stone. I would love to be back down to 12 and a half stone if possible but I know that 5 stone in 26 weeks is asking a lot. But I can only do my best so that will be good enough for me!

I've been working on a special project for the happy couple for the past few months now and want to be able to present it at the wedding reception and to not feel weight conscious. I am putting together a video for them containing good wish messages from a host of celebs and sports people...it is going well !

I am thinking of following some form of smoothie diet consisting of possibly 2 smoothies a day as well as a nutritious meal and lots of water and exercise of course! I would love to hear from anyone who perhaps is in a similar situation and is following or thinking of following a similar diet. All hints, tips and recommendations are greatly welcome!!!

Here goes nothing!

Mark :)

Hi Mark and welcome :)
It sounds like you're feeling positive about this journey which is always the best way to start! And you have great motivation in being bestman!
The idea of the video sounds lovely.
I'm following weightwatchers but I start most days with a fruit and spinach smoothie which I actually find fills me up.
Good luck on your weight-loss journey :)

Hope the headache didn't last too long :)

Back