2015 will be the year - I do instead of say I will do

Cee Cee

I want to feel good and enjoy shopping
Hi there everyone,

i am am new to a the site however not new to dieting "puppy fat - big boned" are no longer excuses that I can get away with now I am heading for 42 - I am a mommy to 3 fab grown up children and have two beautiful grandsons

I need to lose weight to get some energy to keep up with my grandsons as my daughter needs me now more than ever as my eldest grandson had an accident on Boxing Day and it will be a long journey to recovery, so I need to have energy to help look after my youngest grandson and at 10 months he can move quicker than I can think.....

i look forward ward to sharing my journey with u all.

the last time I lost weight and hit to a size 6, success was down to a divorce and that is a diet I don't plan on repeating as my hubby is my best friend he is n the diet too haha

previous susceesful weight loss was a car crash again not something n the 2015 to do list

happy new year all and I am joining the "achievers"

Hi there,

i am following slimming world official weigh in Monday evening :)

it it can only get better from here.

how are you finding the exante diet ?

I found it it reallydifficult I tried it last summer, I felt like I was missing out on meals and it made my association with good much worse.

i hope it works for you

keep in touch

The two toughest things are losing weight is 1- to start the healthy diet
and 2- sticking to it.

Especially the #2. Man, the countless times, I didn't stay consistent...

I go to my first class on Thursday 8th Jan for Slimming World and looking forward to it! Hope it works for you!

I tried the Milkshake based diets last year but It didn't work too well for me long term, (Herbalife and Forever Living) at first it was good, but after a few weeks I felt like I was missing out on meals too. Regained all the weight a couple of weeks after. and I'm sure it messed with my metabolism.. but I guess its trial and error with what works for you!:)

Good Luck with your Class at Slimming World Cee Cee :)

Hello everyone... I will be starting my Slimming World at-home-but-not-on-my-own-thanks-to-minimins lifestyle change on Monday, following my grand inaugural Monday morning weigh in. I'll be spending the weekend saying goodbye to the Christmas chocolates and trying to figure out this extra easy book I've got off eBay.

Good luck to everyone - here's to a fresh start! (Soon...)

Hi Cee Cee, and all :)

Sorry to hear about your grandson's accident, but hope his road to recovery is as speedy and smooth as can be. Great to hear how your committed to supporting your family though - and losing weight to facilitate this. Good luck!

Mandy - I hear you with the Xmas chocs etc. Still got some to donate to friends and family so I don't have them around for temptation :eek:

Hi all,

thanks for for your best wishes and support, my grandsons op went well yesterday so the best news we could have as a family for 2015.

i have put a jar on the kitchen sideboard and every 1lb I lose in weight I will put a £1 in the jar then I will donate it to the Ronald McDonald Birmingham childrens hotel, as they have been fabulous.

good luck everyone with your 2015 goals mine is to lose 70lbs

cee Cee xxx

Hi all, thanks for for your best wishes and support, my grandsons op went well yesterday so the best news we could have as a family for 2015. i have put a jar on the kitchen sideboard and every 1lb I lose in weight I will put a £1 in the jar then I will donate it to the Ronald McDonald Birmingham childrens hotel, as they have been fabulous. good luck everyone with your 2015 goals mine is to lose 70lbs cee Cee xxx

What a wonderful idea and I'm glad little mans op went well. Wishing u the best of luck on your journey xx

That's a great incentive! Delighted your grandson is doing well!

That's such a lovely idea! All the best to you and glad to hear your Grandsons op went well xx

All of my little fellas bandages are now off he is such a brave little chap xxx

well for all those Mommy's out there and Nannys out there - I am sharing what happened to my little grandson my pride and joy

on boxing night his mommy was making his favourite roast dinner and took the pan of hot fat out of the oven 5 dessert spoonfuls of oil and was straining the potatoes when his little hand reached up to see what was in the tray

he was burned on his face and hands and after waiting an hour for an ambulance they were transferred from local hospital under blue lights to Birmingham children's hospital were it has become home from home for the past two weeks he is on the journey to recovery but it will be one that is long and will have challenges.

thanks to the excellent care at Birmingham childrens burns unit, as a family we cannot thank them enough and also thanks to the Ronald McDonald hotel we would have been lost as my grandson lives over two hours away from the hospital.

my weight loss is a small thing but if my little grandson can get through his challenges then I have no excuse.

thanks all for ur support xx

Nervous weigh in tonight - home scales show a loss fingers crossed this will show tonight on SW scales xxx

i did have a big treat yesterday roast beef dinner out also chocolate dessert

no no excuse but it was my eldest sons 24th Birthday - not an every day event xxx

All of my little fellas bandages are now off he is such a brave little chap xxx

well for all those Mommy's out there and Nannys out there - I am sharing what happened to my little grandson my pride and joy

on boxing night his mommy was making his favourite roast dinner and took the pan of hot fat out of the oven 5 dessert spoonfuls of oil and was straining the potatoes when his little hand reached up to see what was in the tray

he was burned on his face and hands and after waiting an hour for an ambulance they were transferred from local hospital under blue lights to Birmingham children's hospital were it has become home from home for the past two weeks he is on the journey to recovery but it will be one that is long and will have challenges.

thanks to the excellent care at Birmingham childrens burns unit, as a family we cannot thank them enough and also thanks to the Ronald McDonald hotel we would have been lost as my grandson lives over two hours away from the hospital.

my weight loss is a small thing but if my little grandson can get through his challenges then I have no excuse.

thanks all for ur support xx

Oh My Gosh poor little man, that must have been so awful bless him, what a horrible accident! I'm sure his Mommy was so upset too :( I'm so glad to hear that he is on the mend and the hospital were so helpful! Wishing him a speedy recovery and all the best to you and your family xx

Good luck for the weigh in tonight... I'm not sure I could turn down a chocolate dessert either lol! :)xx

Thanks Sapph,

weigh in in went well down 3.5lbs now in the 12s want to get to the 11s by February

little fellla did really well at the hospital yesterday, he is so brave .

Thanks Sapph,

weigh in in went well down 3.5lbs now in the 12s want to get to the 11s by February

little fellla did really well at the hospital yesterday, he is so brave .

Brilliant loss Cee Cee well done! :D

Bless him he sounds like he's such a brave little man! x

Made a decision to keep on track off to buy size 6 jeans from Next and keep them as my visual challenge.

will try them on every month to see how far away I am from target, as not ready to take all body measurements

Jean now on outside of the wardrobe......... Size 6 Next jeans

food diary for today

breakfast: bran flakes, semi skimmed milk, banana

lunch/dinner: gammon steak, green salad, half baked pot plus balsamic vinegar

snacks: fruit salad - melon, kiwi, apple, grapes with %fat Danone yogurt

syns: 2 large glasses of red wine

Weigh in on Monday went well 1.5lb done, so happy

Back