2016 Wednesday weigh ins

twinmum07

Silver Member
Hope nobody minds me starting a new thread but couldn't find a recent thread for Wednesday weigh ins.
Tomorrow is my first weigh in and I am feeling excited!

Good luck! X

Brilliant loss fantastic :wee:x

Hi all,

I am going to be weighing in on a Wednesday also. I started yesterday so we will see how my first week goes. :)

Good Luck all

xx

You will do fab! Can't wait to see your results x

Hello all! I started on Wednesday so I will be weighing in next week on wed!
Start weight 10st 9lb.....

Good luck all x

Looking forward to seeing how Wednesday goes for us all.
Have a great week

how are we all getting on this week. I am doing great on the diet as in sticking to it but am really struggling with the products they all seem to have a really horrid sour taste to them. I'm sure once I find one I like it will be a lot easier at the moment I am beginning to dread mealtimes :(

Oh dear. It might be down to your breath changing as you get into ketosis.
Don't forget that you can season if that helps with the taste.

Yes very motivated and great loss for week one :) Shame I am still having this awful headache :( having 3 litres of water a day now and it still wont go away.

One day it will just disappear. Has the energy kicked in yet?

Yes that has have got so much more get up and go went to Chessington yesterday with my son and burnt off 3945 cals there:whacky068:

Wow. You must have walked for miles and miles

Hi all..

I'm a Weds weigher, been reading all your diaries, some fab results.. As you can see from my user name I've tried many other diet plans with various results.. Was 2lb off my 5 stone award and target with slimming world then hit self destruct and gained 3 stones again hence the change to Exante, needed this to give me less choices and the chance to kid myself I was on plan!

Anyhow..

Week 1: -9lbs
Week 2: -2lbs

Second weigh in a little disappointing but was 'bunged up' TMI lol.. :D looking at the total for the two weeks am pleased so far..

have given up on the hot meals, they are rank! :eek:

Well done on your first two weeks! Brilliant x

Back