• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2020 is my year to ROCK

ladyfelsham

Clean green leafy machine
S: 23st10lb C: 23st2lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 57.4 Loss: 0st8lb(2.41%)

tipperary

Gold Member
S: 84.2kg C: 76.2kg G: 68kg BMI: 33.4 Loss: 8kg(9.48%)
New baby is Zoe. Sitting here waiting to bring her home

tipperary

Gold Member
Ok, morning all, hoping for a "normal" day today.
Brought baby home yesterday and she is all settled. I went to work for the morning and had my smoothie at 10.30am. Then left work at lunchtime to go and collect baby. But got delayed at the hospital a long time and never had lunch. Ended up eating chocolate Revels
Got home at 5pm and had soup and a bread roll with chicken salad. Was just too hungry to wait. Then cooked a roast chicken, mashed potato, cauliflower and courgette for daughter and her family. I knew she wasnt going to and i wanted to make sure she had a proper meal and it will do for her lunch today too. Her toddler will eat most of it.
Plan for today is to get back on plan. Smoothie made for breakfast, chicken and chorizo that i had in the freezer for lunch along with salad greens and some greek yogurt. Then soup and either chicken sausages or an omlette for dinner when im home. It will be a late day at work today.
So team, i need the cheerleading squad out today to keep me focussed. I havent weighed in since the weekend but will do so tomorrow. I dont think this weeks target is achievable but thats no reason to slack iff for the rest of the week.

ladyfelsham

More than happy to cheerlead but don't push yourself too hard love, the house is going to be topsy turvy for a while now!

Just do what yuou can - every good meal is a triumph x

tipperary

Gold Member
Morning all. Meals yesterday were good but also had biscuits and chocolate. Had a long day at work as have a lot to catch up on and trying not to have to use up an annual leave day for Monday.
Smoothie made for work and going out for lunch with a work friend. But having toast now, i just felt too hungry to drive without food.

ladyfelsham

Hope it's all going ok and Zoe and your daughter are settling in smoothly!