Tipperary wobbles into 2024

Yep, iceland here has brogies, didnt occur to mw they would sell them in the uk

No walk, weather and work didnt cooperate. Getting hair done now and dont think i will make my meeting at 8pm.
Food as planned so far along with 2 squares of lindt chocolate. Not sure whats dinner yet

Hi all. Well. Its Sunday night and another week of work to face... Delightful🙁.
Motivation went again and another week lost to food and drink and lack of exercise. My body is really feelling it now. My heart and lungs feel any little effort now and my back is very sore.
BUT motivation has just arrived, we have 10 days booked in Tenerife for the end of March. So I need my bikini body NOW.
Well thats a bit much to ask for but the ability to walk and swim and climb without keeling over would be nice. As would the ability to fit my summer clothes.
So need to stay on plan and keep focussed.
I will start a holiday countdown and set goals tomorrow.

Morning all, just in from a short 2km walk. Well just over 2km as i needed the psychological boots of going further than yesterday so 1km iut plus to the next gate and then back again. 😊. Dates booked for holiday march 26 to april 06.
Tried to weigh in but the Wii has no batteries, so they are on the shopping list.
OK beach ready here i come👍

I might have to steal your measure distance way of walking . I try and walk for 30 mins which involves setting out for 15 mins and then turning back. It never takes 15 mins to walk back. Takes less on a good day (I must take a while getting up to speed) and on a bad day I dawdle and it takes longer. I'm sure the faster walk is better but I always feel like I've cheated if I haven't done the whole 30 mins.

So walked from carpark this morning to office and just been down town too so more steps today. Trying ro stay active to keep my heart healthy as it doesnt feel great, a bit of pressure on it.

I am sure it took me twice as long to get along my street today as I was walking into a head wind - not nice at all so well done - I went as far as the bus stop but spent most of the day stomping around the metrocentre as i went with my friend and her two kids and keeping up with them is a task.

Breakfast was a smoothie at 11am of blueberries, almonds, flaxseed, coconut milk and cacoa. Lunch at 4pm was keto lassgne and greek yogurt. Dinner at 8pm not so good, a big sausage roll and salad leaves. I was going to have chicken kiev but the sausage roll needed to be finished and i couldnt afford to waste it.

Need to be in early tomorrow morning so wont get an early walk. Will try at lunchtime and then have lunch again at 4pm like today

37 days to beach day

I can be good and then so bad.
After the sausage roll i had 2 slices sourdough bread with butter, 4 quality street chocolates and a glass of red wine.

Today having smoothie now and have meatballs and brocollli for lunch, hoping to have that at 4pm and maybe a short walk at lunchtime. Just to the shops mind you, Theo needs leggings.

A very busy day at work and will be a late day. Was also an early start so didnt have time to change the Wii batteries this morning

Morning all, ive been reading all your posts but staying quiet as i knew my weight was going up again. Im over 79kg now and heading towards a BMI of 35, not a good place to be🤔. Im just drifting from work to home to bed to work, from meal to meal with some wine thrown in ro relieve the monotony. Usually my lethargy starts to lift at this time of year as the days begin to get longer. But right now all i can think is sure im at work anyway and wont see the daylight. Hopefully the sun on my holiday will pick me up a bit. But i need to drop some of this weight before then.
I have good food in for the week i just need to stay strict with myself.

I have a cold right now. I woke up at midnight Sunday with a burning throat and a choking feeling. Moved into a full on cold now with a head full of snot, shivers, shakes and sore muscles and an annoying tickly cough. My back is so sore and my legs too. I did intend to start the morning with a walk but then common sense took over, any energy i have will be needed to drive and get to work. Heading to the chemist to stock up on cures. I made soup yesterday, chicken, chorizo and veg but the stock had garlic, ginger and tumeric in it. Off to get more fresh tumeric today.

Had mint and seaweed just now along with 2 digestives (TMI i needed something to clear the mucus away). I have berry and nut smoothie for 11am and then the soup, rocket, avocado and greek yogurt for lunch. Dinner i have chicken fillet roasted with peanut butter and will have it with salad leaves or green veg.

Oh hun so sorry to hear you've got the lurgy, hope it disappears quickly!

Hear you on the gain front, I did too - keep losing and gaining the same half stone since Christmas.

Hi all, only having dinner now. The peanut butter chicken with courgette and pepper and a sprinkle of hard goats cheese... And a glass of red wine. Two very short walks today at work

Back