• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2020 is my year to ROCK

charlotte_k

Gold Member
S: 26st11lb C: 19st3lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 46.2 Loss: 7st8lb(28.27%)
I miss going to ikea! We used to love it and spend all day in there! Once we bought so much stuff that the only car seat in place was the drivers seat and the rest was full of stuff. I wouldn’t drive with him unsafe in the back on top of and surrounded by boxes so he drove home and got a friend to help him unload the car and I pottered around the supermarket next door for a few hours until he drove back to get me😂 aaahh good times😃 Have a good day hun x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mary2020

Gold Member
S: 11st2lb C: 9st2lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 2st0lb(17.95%)
I don't do Ikea. Only been once and that was enough but I did get a nice tv unit and a couple of 5 drawer chest for the bedroom. One thing I do like about their furniture is that it is built well once put together. :)

I've been painting a bedroom as I am having fitted wardrobes next week. And tidied kitchen area as in a small alcove where the old boiler was I'm having a couple of shelves put in. Once the back bedroom is done next week I will be doing the front one. I plan on doing all the inside of house before I go back to work 2nd sept.

How was your Ikea trip?

ladyfelsham

Clean green leafy machine
S: 340lb C: 340lb G: 140lb BMI: 60.2 Loss: 0lb(0%)
I love Ikea but yes going to one is a drag - luckily they deliver loads now.