2020 Plan of Attack

Hello, for those reading I’ve just posted a bit about my back ground over on the introductions section.

I will be posting my food here daily, including how I’ve found my day emotionally -something my fitness pal doesn’t give me.

I am aiming to loose 6lbs by xmas. A challenge I know - well for me anyway. My body seems to want to hold onto every gram of fat!

To help me achieve this, I’m setting myself mini goals to keep me on track, I’ll document these here too to keep me accountable!

This weeks goals are
1. 2 litres of water each day
2. No coffee after 2pm
3. 2 extra cardio sessions ( plus my 2 personal training sessions)
4. Stay under 1700 calories each day
5. Meet protein goal each day

I’m not following any specific ‘diet’ per se, just trying to remain flexible, within my calorie limit. This I find a challenge, with weight watchers I used to be able to just catergorise foods into A. Things that are worth the points (back then primarily vodka and red bull 🤢- I was 19!) B. Things that are not worth the points (ice cream, pizza - neither of which I touched for 2 years)

Healthy food shop done this morning, currently all M&S ready to go stuff, as I get into the swing of it I will cook and prep my own food. Really enjoy cooking, however with butter and oil and carbs..not really surprising how the tyres have appeared. I should mention I’m a complete foodie, my other half actually can’t believe how much my face lights up when it comes to food, talking or eating

Anyway, rambled on for long enough!
Wish me luck!

25/11/2019
AM
1 litre of water
B: Marks and Spencer seeded loaf, low low ‘ ‘butter’ 🤥 tomato & black pepper.

Snack : Grenade protein bar

PM l litre of water
L: Cooked chicken, Greek salad. Black coffee.

500ml water
D: Chicken Thighs, baby boiled potatoes, vegetable mix thing. M&S Lamb pastie (70cals)

1. 2 litres of water each day - ✅
2. No coffee after 2pm ✅
3. 2 extra cardio sessions ( plus my 2 personal training sessions) - 1 of 2 done
4. Stay under 1700 calories each day ✅
5. Meet protein goal each day ✅

Last edited:
26/11/2019

Working in the office today (usually work from home) hopefully get some extra steps in! Also going to a boxing class!

AM
1 litre of water
B: Cinnamon and raisin bagel, low low butter

PM l litre of water
L: 2x low fat sausages. Small portion of over bean stew. 2 squares of dark chocolate with sea salt 🤤

500ml water
D: Chicken Thighs, brown basmati rice, M&S prepped veg

Snack: Apple

1. 2 litres of water each day
2. No coffee after 2pm
3. 2 extra cardio sessions ( plus my 2 personal training sessions) - 1 of 2 done
4. Stay under 1700 calories each day
5. Meet protein goal each day

Last edited:
Marks and Spencer, I’ve not tried them yet so could be appalling. Will confirm once I’ve had my lunch.

I really like the Heck Italian chicken sausages . Also another low cal option is the Linda mc cartney veggie sausages - really tasty!

Marks and Spencer, I’ve not tried them yet so could be appalling. Will confirm once I’ve had my lunch.

I really like the Heck Italian chicken sausages . Also another low cal option is the Linda mc cartney veggie sausages - really tasty!
Oh yeah I like the Linda McCartney ones.

Back