21 Day Exante Diet starting 15/04/21

I was on Exante a few months back and lost a stone, I got a bit comfortable and starting eating chocolate over the Easter which spiralled a bit and now I have put half a stone back on. I am going to weigh myself in the morning and see how much i weigh and then see how much I can lose in 21 days.
I am getting married in December and have over 2 stone to lose altogether. I bought a wedding dress that is too small an so I need to make sure I can fit in it. I feel like if I have a thread I will be accountable and stick to it. Not sure if I should weigh daily though 🤔 I have felt extra hungry this past week and been eating all sorts. I just want to get back on track!

Hiya YoYo! Not sure where the Exante folk are, There are a few here. Have you got back on it now?

Hope it’s going well @yoyodieter2 . Hopefully it’ll help having such an exciting goal.

I’m doing exante too and am enjoying it. Have you found which products you like?

Id forget about Easter and just start again, you know you’ve done it before so can do it again ☺️

Thanks for your replies, I don’t seem to be receiving my notifications so keep missing your messages. I will have a look at the Christmas post. I weight myself and lost 3llb but it was my birthday yesterday so I went out for a meal. Back on my diet tomorrow. I might actually have a try of the Keto if it’s good. AliGal how much have you lost on that?

I quite like the Chocolate caramel bars and the birthday cake bars. How long have you been doing Exante for now?
Hi, I’m on my 7th week. Can’t quite believe it! I’ve found it easy, after the initial hunger, but that’s because I’ve no social life at the moment. So hoping to loose as much as possible before I can venture back out!

I liked the salted caramel bars and the vegan ones are great! X

That’s amazing lasting that long, I am really hoping I stick to it this time. I was so good the first 4 weeks. I will have to try those flavours I haven’t had them yet. I didn’t really like the noodles or anything. The shakes are ok though x

That’s amazing lasting that long, I am really hoping I stick to it this time. I was so good the first 4 weeks. I will have to try those flavours I haven’t had them yet. I didn’t really like the noodles or anything. The shakes are ok though

I’m going to try for 12 weeks, maybe a bit more. When I get closer to my target I’m going to switch to calorie counting, maybe still using some of the products.

I don’t like the savoury sachets much either, I just don’t look forward to having them. I get my savoury fix from my evening meal. I ordered some fakeaway meals from the skinny food company, arrived today. Will see what they’re like! The shakes aren’t bad but it’s still not as good as actually eating. I like making mine into an iced coffee and pretending I’m having a Frappuccino! X

Back on my diet tomorrow. I might actually have a try of the Keto if it’s good. AliGal how much have you lost on that?
I've shed just under a stone in a month - most in the first two weeks. So the next month will be a better indication of the weight loss. no longer eat breakfast - so I am also delaying when I start to eat - intermittent fasting or time restricted eating. I tend to do 16-8 or 18-6 - the shorter period is the hours when I may eat two meals. I haven't found my tape measure - but I think I've lost more in inches than weight.

I did a vlcd and lost a lot of weight. When I did that I felt hopeless and as if I could not loose weight. I too disliked the savory ones except a sort of chicken patty that I made as a kind of pancake. Mostly I lived on a chocolate pudding as a a shake! It was really good for helping me realise I could loose weight. I went to a clinic weekly where I also got body treatments - body contouring ultrasound and endermologie lipo massage. I'ddo that gain if there was a clinic nearby and I could afford it.

However, I didn't find a way of eating that sustained my lower weight when I got to goal. I'd moved so didn't do monthly follow up visits. then combined with stress and life problems, I failed to stop myself from regaining all the weight I lost over 8 years. So that's why I am using low carb - so that maybe I can establish a different way of eating that I can then sustain at goal.

Thanks both for your messages. I think I might have a go at Keto as I can’t see this being sustainable long term although it is good for giving me that kick start I need. Do you calorie count or just restrict what your eating and when you eat?

I've shed just under a stone in a month - most in the first two weeks. So the next month will be a better indication of the weight loss. no longer eat breakfast - so I am also delaying when I start to eat - intermittent fasting or time restricted eating. I tend to do 16-8 or 18-6 - the shorter period is the hours when I may eat two meals. I haven't found my tape measure - but I think I've lost more in inches than weight.

I did a vlcd and lost a lot of weight. When I did that I felt hopeless and as if I could not loose weight. I too disliked the savory ones except a sort of chicken patty that I made as a kind of pancake. Mostly I lived on a chocolate pudding as a a shake! It was really good for helping me realise I could loose weight. I went to a clinic weekly where I also got body treatments - body contouring ultrasound and endermologie lipo massage. I'ddo that gain if there was a clinic nearby and I could afford it.

However, I didn't find a way of eating that sustained my lower weight when I got to goal. I'd moved so didn't do monthly follow up visits. then combined with stress and life problems, I failed to stop myself from regaining all the weight I lost over 8 years. So that's why I am using low carb - so that maybe I can establish a different way of eating that I can then sustain at goal.
Hope you find low carb much more sustainable. The body treatments sound interesting, I’m going to look them up.

I don't calorie count. If I do any countIng, it will be carbs, fat and protein.

Back