21 weeks of this amazing diet!! (10 stone in 5 months)

Guinness_tester

Hi everyone, below is an extract from my blog post for today and I hope it motivates all those just starting as to how successfull this diet can be, I am well chuffed!!

visit my blog at The Big Diet

Just returned from my week 21 weigh in where I have successfully lost another 5lbs this week!! this is excellent I am now under 16 stone!! in fact I now weigh 15 Stone 11 lb, I have lost 9 Stone 11lb and only have 3 stone 11lb to go until I am at my target weight!!
Another positive, I have a BMI at the moment of 30.8 just another few pounds and I will be out of the obese category. None of my friends / work colleagues believe that I am still classed as obese however until my BMI goes below 30 (hopefully real soon) I am still a fat b$£%&*d classed as obese!! roll on BMI 30 to be classed as just "overweight"
My wife has lost 3lb this week which she is not too chuffed at, this takes her loss over the last four weeks to 13lb so not quite a stone, she has not cheated at all so is a little despondent. This was not helped by the fact that my BMI is now just a tiny tad under hers!!

I am very happy with my progress and hope it continues at this same great rate, 10 Stone in 5 months is bloody impressive I think, another 3lb and I hit that target and since I commenced on 28 January I just need a 3lb loss or more next week to achieve it

Wow! Wow! Wow! You must be soooooooooo happy! Well done :)

your doing fabulous ur a true inspiration well done babe!

WOW! Your doing amazing! Congrats!

Hi everyone, below is an extract from my blog post for today and I hope it motivates all those just starting as to how successfull this diet can be, I am well chuffed!!

visit my blog at The Big Diet

Just returned from my week 21 weigh in where I have successfully lost another 5lbs this week!! this is excellent I am now under 16 stone!! in fact I now weigh 15 Stone 11 lb, I have lost 9 Stone 11lb and only have 3 stone 11lb to go until I am at my target weight!!
Another positive, I have a BMI at the moment of 30.8 just another few pounds and I will be out of the obese category. None of my friends / work colleagues believe that I am still classed as obese however until my BMI goes below 30 (hopefully real soon) I am still a fat b$£%&*d classed as obese!! roll on BMI 30 to be classed as just "overweight"
My wife has lost 3lb this week which she is not too chuffed at, this takes her loss over the last four weeks to 13lb so not quite a stone, she has not cheated at all so is a little despondent. This was not helped by the fact that my BMI is now just a tiny tad under hers!!

I am very happy with my progress and hope it continues at this same great rate, 10 Stone in 5 months is bloody impressive I think, another 3lb and I hit that target and since I commenced on 28 January I just need a 3lb loss or more next week to achieve it

WOW !! fantastic !! :D

well done you....fingers crossed you hit your target next week !

any pics......?

love

Debz xx

Fantastic. what a great weight loss! Expect you will be posing on the beach this summer :)

Back