212Degrees Diary

Hope you have a good day xx

Morning 212, so how are you feeling today? and don't worry, this is the place to come and have a rant ;)

Really appreciate the support guys. Sadly the scales have not been kind and apparently I have put on 9lbs this week!!! How can that even be possible!!! Feeling so down about it. :( Every time I feel like I'm getting somewhere something just pushes me back. Feeling super frumpy today :(

I was sad so I made breakfast muffins! So very very good. I'll post the recipe on the recipe thread.

Attachments

• image-2128561888.jpg
    image-2128561888.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 21
It's easy done 212. I put on 9lbs over the holidays but it is almost gone now. Yours will disappear too - just hang on in there :bighug:

Evening 212 - hang in there. Stick to clean and green, lots of water and when totm goes it should all fall off again
Xx

ah, we've all been there love, hang in, clean and green will shift it.

Thanks everyone! So grateful for the support. Back to basics for me now.

B: 2 breakfast muffins
L: tuna, spinach, boursin & courgette
T: not sure yet, maybe chilli or homemade burgers

Loads of water!!!!!

One day at a time....

Big hugs 212... You're back in focus and it will soon melt away! Xx

Another day of being extra good! Feeling a little more positive now. Think I've refocused on 'I can chose to do something about this, or I can chose not to and be miserable' so that was a nice self inflicted boot up the butt! Lol! Now to do the same and get a new job (getting a little frustrated of mine now!)

B: 2 breakfast muffins
L: 100g iceberg lettuce, 3 slices of ham, 20g cheese and big old dollop of mayo
T: will be chilli when i get home (at the second equally boring but not forever job tonight til 10)

Thinking up gnu ways to make my CV awesome and scream 'hire me!' without yelling to much at potential employers!

Hope everyone's having a good day and if anyone needs a graphic designer, let me know! :D xx

Will keep a look out 212... Frustrating times! Xx

that shot me a memory of charlie drake in panto with jim davidson one christmas......i've no doubt you could find it on youtube...........*i'm a gnu with sh*it on me shoe*
slowly backs away from thread

Morning 212, graphic desing eh, good for you, I'm ashamed to admit I don't have an artistic bone in my body. I'm told I was a white hot C programmer in my day though :D

LOL @ Lainey, and Gnu is a a UNIX/LINUX based operating system, did you know that LOL

Back