21lb in 3 weeks

dcookie

:D Am i pleased ? Ecstatic is the word ! 21 lb in 3 weeks im over the moon .6 more weeks until i go to Phuket can i do another 21lb in that time ? My cdc told me i have to do aam next week and i must admit i am worried about that . Anyone else feel the same?

wow.. welldone, don't worry about aam i still lose 3lb when i do it.

WOW, what a great loss. You must be chuffed and so you should be!!!

WELL DONE!! thats a very impressive loss and u r gonna look and feel fab on hols :D xxx

Wow well done, great loss so far!!

:wow::party0019::wow:

fantastic loss!!!

well done to you, keep up the good work. i was worried about aam week but now I'm looking forward to it, just stay positive XXX

add a meal week . i know its not much but im worried it will trigger my need to eat

it did'nt trigger my appitite and i could eat for england, infact i felt bloated and could'nt eat the amounts allowed.

It triggered my need to eat so I only did it for 2 days, went straight back to ss and still lost.
Looking forward to it next time though as I feel ready for it now.
Your doing fabulous

Wow, way to go, you are doing super well. You should be so proud of yourself. I wouldn't worry about aam week, i lost about the same as my other weeks and if i lost less i lost more the week after. It all evens out so try to enjoy the week because you will love the food, mmm, lol.

Keep up the fab work :) xxxx

Back