??

emzy2909

Hi I'm new to this an not really sure what it is, I started weight watchers on Saturday, can anyone tell me if this app is very helpful? Thank u :)

it isnt just an app its a whole internet forum , it is large community of people all loosing/maintaining and interested in weightloss. its a great place to be and full of honest advice. welcome xx

welcome to minimins it's a great site with loads of lovely people ready to give loads of advice & support would suggest doing a diary on the weight watchers pages helps to keep a tab on what ur eating and if anyone see's ur doing something wrong they will point it out to u it's so easy to make simple slip ups and they can make a lot of difference to ur weight loss good luck x

I'm new here too, but I've been a member of another (general) forum for years, and they can quickly become an addictive way of life - like a chat down the pub with a group of friendly people, but without having to change out of your pyjamas! I've heard good things about this place and I reckon it can only help our weightloss efforts.

Hello.

I'm also just starting out on WW - how are you finding it. I'm doing ok but really wish I'd bough a shopping guide. Can't wait for thurs to get one.

Kelley x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

this place is GREAT ive never seen so much as a nasty word to anyone unless we have the odd troll (people joining just to post adverts or nasty stuff ) but they are quickly deleted. x

Back