23 pounds in 20 weeks diary

Well done!! :D
Are you logging a regular food diary anywhere on minimins at the mo?

Glad your dress fits nicely, when is the wedding? Are you just healthy eating to maintain at the mo, no CC/JUDDD?

Cas3 said:
Thanks hun, getting the old me back only a stone to go I used to be 11st b4 gaining my weight, the last few wks ive been much better I been living of jacket potatos and chicken it seems to work as I lost 4lbs last wk! usually im a pound per wk or sts girl! how are you and your girls xx

Oh that's great!!! I might start eating jacket spuds again. I haven't had one for ages. We're all ok thanks. Well apart from me having a stinker of a cold :( how are you and your family? X

Hope your cold gets better, yeah we good im just on the go all the time especally with Maisie my 2.5 yr old and Hollie is 7 mths now so soon I be chasing after both of them, Luckly ive got Emily to help me out.

I been eating alot of sw foods not much bread not on purpose but cos ive been having a jacket for lunch, dinner I been having a piece of chicken, veg or ww meal wiv a jacket and snacks been lowfat cereal bars, fruit and the odd bit of chocolate or bag of quavers. You've done gr8, you've really inspiried me x

Cas3 said:
Hope your cold gets better, yeah we good im just on the go all the time especally with Maisie my 2.5 yr old and Hollie is 7 mths now so soon I be chasing after both of them, Luckly ive got Emily to help me out.

I been eating alot of sw foods not much bread not on purpose but cos ive been having a jacket for lunch, dinner I been having a piece of chicken, veg or ww meal wiv a jacket and snacks been lowfat cereal bars, fruit and the odd bit of chocolate or bag of quavers. You've done gr8, you've really inspiried me x

Aw that's really nice, thanks.

I'm going to attempt to log what I eat every day in a bid to shift these last pounds :)

Today
Breakfast: banana and 2 sataumas
Dinner: home made chicken soup
Tea: salmon stir fry

And that's it!!! I'm not having anymore!!

alottolose said:
9lb will be history :) gonna keep a close eye on you ;) you doing any exercise? x

Haha I need it!!! I exercise LOADS I bike about 2 miles 4 times a week to get to work, then every other week I do a marathon bike ride of 5 miles to
My cleaning job then clean for 2 hours solid, the weeks in between I do another cleaning job for an hour, I don't drive and my local town is a 20-30 minute walk away so I have to do that a few times a week with 2 toddlers in tow, and my job I do 4 times a week I'm there for 5 hours a night and I am stood up the whole time, and running up and down. The problem is when I started there my exercise shot up, so I was eating more as I was hungry but I still lost about half a stone, but now my busy has gotten used to this type of exercise so I need to reduce food intake again. I e just got to be stronger than my cravings. It's hard but I NEED to do this I've lost 3.5 stone, what's 9 pound?? I'm just over thinking it.

Back