23 pounds in 20 weeks diary

Do you take measurements too? I find the tape measure helps when the scales are being less than friendly.

Also, my scales measure body water/fat and lean muscle mass, I keep an eye on them...as well just to see how things are moving along, exercise can cause weight gain..but it's good weight x

p.s. I haven't a clue how you manage all that activity - seriously you put me to shame! xx

alottolose said:
Do you take measurements too? I find the tape measure helps when the scales are being less than friendly.

Also, my scales measure body water/fat and lean muscle mass, I keep an eye on them...as well just to see how things are moving along, exercise can cause weight gain..but it's good weight x

p.s. I haven't a clue how you manage all that activity - seriously you put me to shame! xx

I do it cos it's work, if I did it just to lose weight I wouldn't be as committed lol. That's the only way I can fit in the exercise to make it a necessity. I did measure myself but haven't for a while, I will try dig out my tape measure ;) it's funny cos I haven't gained weight but my stomach is so bloated, and my clothes feel tighter but the scales still show 10.5, I'm really constipated and it's either lady fun time or I'm pregnant lol cos my boobs seem massive too! So not sure what's going on really :/

Carbs make me bloat which is a pain in the derriere as I like 'em :eek:...they also cause extra boobage (for me)....but without 'em constipation is worse...maybe try cutting back on refined carbs (white pasta/sugar/bread) and using more "roughage" so wholegrain stuffs...help get things moving...:eek:....

tools for getting things moving...

drink a large fairly cold glass of water first thing in the a.m.
strong black coffee after that
rhubarb ;) seriously if you can eat it, it helps
maybe something like bran flakes? x

alottolose said:
Carbs make me bloat which is a pain in the derriere as I like 'em :eek:...they also cause extra boobage (for me)....but without 'em constipation is worse...maybe try cutting back on refined carbs (white pasta/sugar/bread) and using more "roughage" so wholegrain stuffs...help get things moving...:eek:....

tools for getting things moving...

drink a large fairly cold glass of water first thing in the a.m.
strong black coffee after that
rhubarb ;) seriously if you can eat it, it helps
maybe something like bran flakes? x

Ooh rhubarb not had it for years!!!! I increased my fluids yesterday and I just needed a wee every bloody hour hahaha. But that's good I should drink more. I don't eat much pasta but white bread has been creeping in I must say.

image-893515354.jpg
My homemade soup

Get to 9 stone!! It's what you've wanted for a long time If you give up your just giving up on yourself
Your not happy the size you are It IS important to you, don't pretend it's not because you can't be bothered to put in the effort JUST SAY NO!

Eating extra food is NOT an option, at all, you don't have to dwell on whether you should have it or not, if your having to question it the answer is NO.

The first week is the hardest, but it's just 7 days. 7 days-that's it, then you will be in the habit of eating less and eating well.

Just power through

3 meals a day and no snacks. Easy peasy.

Make an exercise rota and follow it. Tick off as you do it.

My notes that I just made for myself, ill read them every day, I need to remind myself why I'm
Doing this.

Nice!! Have a good friday :) What have you got planned for this evenings meal?

Back