23 weeks.. photos added, what do you think?

Wow .. Just figured out how to look at them from my phone!!

You look great!! :)

How have you managed that?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
wwell depending where you are in Lincolnshire come and join me at slimming world. It really is good as its all normal food with no weighing etc and just keeps you on the straight and narrow and will help you with the last stone or so whilst youre on xen so that you dont notice the end of the tablets.

I was thinking about some thing on them lines!!..
I'd love to come say hello, and will when I'm up that way!!.. bit of a trek on a weekly basis though as I'm near Spalding! ...
I have found that if you hop on this site through your phone browser and not the app.. you can see the photos!..
quite a long way round though!!... X

Spading is a bit of a trek. Nice place though. Plenty of sw groups there as well though.
Don't think I'll bother going the long way round to the site on the phone - too fiddly.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Push the bold title at the top, and there is the web site :)

I cant see the pics even clicking on your photo gallery or profile but no matter, just wanted to say congrats on your losses so far!! You are doing incredibly well.

SerenRock said:
I cant see the pics even clicking on your photo gallery or profile but no matter, just wanted to say congrats on your losses so far!! You are doing incredibly well.

well thanx anyway!
I see a few of my friends on here talking about there photos,
I can't see there's either!.. oh it opens up the album but just shows it as empty for some reason!!..
your not missing much anyway sugar "just my ugly mug"... lol lol
Sam..... X

The pictures are really impressive Sammy well done. I don't have any official pictures but looking at some from a family gathering last summer the difference is noticeable!

78storm said:
The pictures are really impressive Sammy well done. I don't have any official pictures but looking at some from a family gathering last summer the difference is noticeable!

well you go for it sugar!!...
im sure you won't. e disappointed.... :0)

you look amazing well done, and keep up that hard work!!!

Back