CollieWobble's Journey into Unknown Territory AKA Learning to Be Healthy, Happy and Confident

CollieWobble

Hi all,

My name is Hannah and I am a huge animal lover and especially my two border collies - hence my name!

So I started slimming world today - I tried a few years back but only lasted a few weeks due to lots going on with family and all sorts at the time!

So I was thinking do I wait until New Year to go and I had to tell my non compliant - make excuses side - NO!
So I decided to go at it 3 weeks before Christmas! I thought if I was to keep a weight loss diary - it will help me along my way and hopefully - when I lose weight (which I will!) - I can help inspire someone else.

So here goes...........

Welcome to my journey!

My basic stats are:

Age - 30
Weight on today's weigh in - 17 stone 4 1/2 lbs (without trainers on)

I have lots of weight to lose; my main motivations are;

Wanting to have a baby - as struggled for 3 years so far!
Wanting to get married - I want to look good in my own wedding photos!
Wanting to feel fitter and healthier!
Wanting to get into university and be the best person I can :)

So Day 1 - 8th December 2015

Breakfast - (Before I knew about syns and stuff) 2 slices seeded bread and honey (10 syns!)
Lunch - Couscous with chicken breast, tomato puree, mushrooms and peppers (0 syns)
Snacks - 2 Hi-fi Lemon Meringue Bars (HEB)
Dinner - Cod with vine tomatoes, mushrooms, spring onions, peppers and jacket potato + 30g salad cream (5 syns)
Drinks - Tea and Milk all day (HEA)

So day 1: 15 Syns - Not too bad as didn't know about them when I have toast this morning!

Back