Pregnant & Fat

Well I've had a few more hours in bed and I feel slightly better, still not 100% though and I've already had quite a few syns.

I had another hifi bar (3syns) and 3 more rice cakes (4.5) a cup of warm milk (HEA) and a banana so I've already had 12 syns today,so my dinner will be free food.
I would have had a proper lunch but I couldn't stand up long enough to cook,
Dinner tonight will be egg,chips and beans - FREE then will most likely use my last HEB on a hifi bar, naughty I know but they're so nice and I have such a sweet tooth!
X

Hey Blossom! Great news about you rejoining group! Not so great news about you feeling poorly though! Although it's good to read you were starting to feel a little better.
I honestly think you should really be having ALL of your syns and ALL of your healthy extras. They're there for a reason and are all part of the plan. You need extra fibre and calcium and your hex's will give you that. And your syns are meant to be used! Don't feel guilty about having them all! In fact you may find you do better if you DO use them. Realistically you don't really want to LOSE weight while your pregnant...more just keep tabs on it so you don't gain much more than baby's weight...so I really would try to have the lot xxx

Hello Blossom102 I remember from many years ago doing Cambridge and Slim and Save anyway good luck with your journey. I am joining my local group next week how are you finding the plan so far? x

Thanks dawn!
Well I've followed plan and official weigh in is tomorrow, my scales are saying I've gained a lb this week, but I've stuck to plan so it literally must be baby and water weight, although belly really has popped out this week as i near the half way mark!

Curvie hi!!!!!
Ahhh I loved the skin and save days,I did quite well with that and still get emails from them asking me to buy products lol
Plans going well, my mums also joined along with me and when we both had a sneaky weigh in today on my scales she's lost 4lb! I've gained a lb but like I said above I defo think its down to baby and water weight!
Have you done slimmingworld before? Xx

Hi Blossom! So how did you get on today? Xx

Aww Thankyou for thinking of me!!
I lost 3.5lbs!! Yayyy!
Totally wasn't expecting it as I felt I'd ate everything but the kitchen sink lol
I'm so glad I joined group, towards the end of it when I was due to be weighed I started getting quite disheartened and thought oh well I'm pregnant anyway, I'm gonna get fat I might aswell enjoy it, why am I paying £5 a week to be told I've gained weight etc etc
But now today I'm full of energy and optimism, because I'm not starving myself I feel I can fully enjoy it, and I don't have to answer to anyone, providing me,constultant and midwife are happy with how it's going I'm Happy, and can hopefully lose a bit more weight before baby fully takes over haha
I'm about 4 and half stone overweight, and at most I think baby and water weight is like a stone and half, so I feel there's plenty of room for improvement in the meantime!!!
The test this week is going to be meals out, I have a meal out tomorrow, Saturday & monday!!!!!!!
Do you know if weatherspoons still do sweet chilli noodles? Used to live off them back in the early days of SW and they used to be free! Xx

Omg!!! Well done you!!! :wee:What a cracking loss and really deserved too :0clapper:
I'm so glad you're enjoying group again. Like you say, with your consultant and midwife on side, you have double the support available and any problems can be quickly ironed out :D Are there written SW guidelines as to how much is ok to lose each week or does it depend on the individual?
Good luck with your meals out! Suzanne, her mum and I are going for a meal after fat club tonight but I think we're having an on plan meal as they do jacket potatoes etc.
Getting nervous about wi now and wishing I hadn't had a bacon and egg sandwich for lunch lol! :1461:

Oops forgot to say Weatherspoons do some shanghai noodles which are only 3 syns a portion. Not sure if they're the same ones you mentioned xx

So it's been a while since I last updated! 9 months to be exact! Couldve grown another baby in that time ha ha
Anyway after my previous posts things went down hill, I stopped attending group and went from 14st11 to a massive 18stone, I was huge and developed a medical condition in my pregnancy called cholestasis, meaning I had to deliver early, and on the 3rd of march 2017 I gave birth to a gorgeous baby girl, a diddy 6lb1 and the most beautiful thing in the world, her names Sienna.shes now 4 months old and growing so fast.
Anyway, I had quite a bad delivery with 3 failed epidurals and a forced delivery, which left me unable to do much for quite a while, so dieting was the last thing on my mind!
Anyway! 2 months After delivery I gained the courage to see how big I was, and I was 16st7, fast forward 2 months and I'm 15st6, just not good enough really, however it's in the right direction.

I have our first family holiday booked in 8/9 weeks, and the thought of getting into a bikini or any type of swim wear terrifies me, so I'm hoping to lose at least a stone and half by then, and do lots of exercising (I go to clubbercise once or twice a week and it's fab)

So I started my diet Wednesday and my food goes as follows.......

Wednesday
•2 weetabix & milk (6syns and HEA)
•Beans on toast (5 syns and HEB as I was using the 800g loaf)
•vegetable curry made with mayflower powder and boiled basmati rice (4syns)

Today
•mackerel on toast (HEB)
•Cajun mugshot
•spag bol and cheese(hea)
•snacks - 2 chunks of chocolate (3 syns) cherry mullerlight .

I know I need to work on more speed, I'll get there.
Weigh in is Tuesday xx

Just popping by to subscribe.
Congratulations on the birth of your little girl! It really sounds like you went through a lot with the delivery. Hope you're ok now. Well done on the weight loss x

Back