24 days to go...

xxrebeccaxx

Silver Member
Hi ladies!
I come back from holiday today after a week off :-( ate so much and feel huge for it! But I did enjoy my holiday which is what counts!
I got on the scales this afternoon after eating and scales say +5lbs which I know is awful but it could of been alot worse! I'm hoping alot of it will be water build up!!
Anyway I'm off on holiday to kos in 25days so am starting back on the diet tomorrow!
How much do u think I could loose from now to then??
I'm is determined to do this! I don't wanna be chasing my little girl in my bikini with flab and cellulite hanging out!
I'm currently 11st 4lbs (from today's WI) and wanna get to 10st maybe abit less!
Do u think this is possible??

Thanx ladies x

Total loss- 35lbs in 13 weeks

I should think that you would be able to shift a stone before your holiday if you are 100%

Hi ladies!
I come back from holiday today after a week off :-( ate so much and feel huge for it! But I did enjoy my holiday which is what counts!
I got on the scales this afternoon after eating and scales say +5lbs which I know is awful but it could of been alot worse! I'm hoping alot of it will be water build up!!
Anyway I'm off on holiday to kos in 25days so am starting back on the diet tomorrow!
How much do u think I could loose from now to then??
I'm is determined to do this! I don't wanna be chasing my little girl in my bikini with flab and cellulite hanging out!
I'm currently 11st 4lbs (from today's WI) and wanna get to 10st maybe abit less!
Do u think this is possible??

Thanx ladies x

Total loss- 35lbs in 13 weeks

I would say you could get down to ten and a half

xx

I guess much depends on how much of that 5lb is water. It's going to be hard but give it your best shot.

5lb doesn't sound too bad to me - most of it will be water - so jump back on & it will be gone before you know it! Stick to it now & you will be nearer your goal - if not at it for your next hols.

3 1/2 weeks @ 3lbs a week = 10.5 lbs

Go for it!

Lindsay x

Back