:'(

XxroxyredsxX

Well I've fallen off the wagon as well.... There seems to be a few stories on here similar to mine!

I had a horrific day on Friday and totally ate a massive indian takeaway to feel better and then ate the left overs in the morning on Saturday! And then i just thought f**k it.
And ate a roast dinner as well.

Im finding it so difficult to not think "oh well I've done it now so i might as well not deny myself that fishfinger or chocolate eye ball"

I dont know what to do. Im stuggling super badly to get 100%. im supposed to be getting weighed tomorrow....

Gutted!

Hi there. I'm in same boat. It's really hard getting back on the wagan. You have to think about how much it means to you to lose the weight! Or at least that's what I had to do last night... In other words I had a very stern word with myself.
Don't feel bad hun. Your only human, we're not perfect.. We are all going to have these blips.. It's getting back is what matters. Same happened to me when I restarted last Thursday.. Gave in & had something then thought well I'll have that now as well. In for a penny in for a pound!!! Iv learnt a huge lesson that your head has to be in the right place when starting.. You must have your goals CLEAR in your mind...
Get back on soon as you can & were all here to support you. I'm on day one today & doing well. Drinking loads of water!!!

You CAN do this hun xx

Feel like crying. The other half has just come in for a kiss and his breathe smelt like the cake he just ate on the sly in the kitchen. I am dying here. I dont know whether to just leave it for a little while and get happy because im feeling very low and seriously finding this impossible. =S
What are your thoughts?

xxx

Please remember no food references in the 100% section

:thread_moved: to Main section

Don't give in Hun .. I went through that. You'll feel amazing in the morning when you know you came through it. It is so worth it. Keep your eye on the prize. Food will be there when your at goal. It's not going anywhere! And I guarantee it won't be worth it. Stay strong & committed. You can do this angel xxx xxx

That's the thing with this diet, you have to be in it 100%. Unfortunately after 10days I have knocked it on the head. I was having some undesirable symptoms on top of hunger pangs. I don't want to starve myself to lose weight, I want to feel satisifed. For these reasons I couldn't give it 100%.
If you know you can't give it 100% at the moment, maybe it best to wait until you can? Only you know when it is right. When you can focus on it fully you will succeed. Don't forget, we're all here to support what ever you decide to do :) xx

If you don't think your heads in the right place then maybe a break is what you need..... BUT if you think that eating will make you feel better.... it probably wont hun.... will just make you feel bad!!! I've make a list of the reasons your ding this and have a good read over it!!! Get an early night and see how you feel in the morning!!!

Love and strength to you!!! xxx

We all have blips as we are only human! If you sit and think about it ...are you just self sabotaging ...cravings are real but most of the time its brain related not stomach related. I had a similar thing about a week ago and Dee posted in my diary a fab link about brain vs stomach hunger. It was a real eye opener and I realised I wasn't actually hungry just bored! I have kept myself occupied since and the horrid cravings haven't been anywhere near as bad.

I don't mind watching people eat as its something I will have to deal with once back to eating again anyway. I want to lose weight more than anything and that is the motivation for me personally! I'm fed up of feeling like life's passing me by. This is the diet for me as it gives quick results! Its bloody hard going but honey you've already lost 12lbs in 2 weeks!!! Keep strong x x x

Back