:((

gillyella

Day 5 today.. & I'm struggling big time :(( was weighed this morning & lost 5 which I'm delighted about. Saturday is all treats & wine with xfactor & I feel I can't cope with it today or tonight.. I'm all on edge and prowling the house! Might have a hot bath. How's everyone else feeling?? A lot better than me I hope xx

I'm feeling crappy too. Massive argument with hubby. TOTM. messy house and just unable to do all the things I want to do. All I want is something nice this evening and a couple of glasses of you know what. I don't particularly want to go daft either. Just feel normal. Sorry, no good for motivation today!!!

Oh pamdev I'm pee'd right off. Arguing with my other half too.. Hes not very encouraging at all. Kids eating all day.. We've done so well all week to break it ... But I know what you mean about feeling 'normal' but I really want to lose this weight. I have the strength not to break it I think but need to keep occupied. Another early night :( think ill have to give xfactor a miss. The psychological ties of treats with it is unbelievable!!!!
Stay strong... Keep checking in as your motivating me.. We can do this.. We CAN do this xx

Perhaps record the programme and watch it during the day time tomorrow. Come on girlies you've both done so well so far. TOTM sucks and makes us all feel naffy. Stay strong x x x

Update!! Went out to fireworks display and now to tired and cold to care about food!! Oh and made up with OH too but still think he's an idiot lol!! Hope everyone is staying strong. P xx

Come on ladies.... THIS isnt forever.... its the quickest way to get to where you want to be!!! You can do it!!!

Ignore the boys Lol... you can do it!!! Not long now!!! Think of all those Christmas goodies.... that you will have in your slinky new bod!!!

Love to all!!!

XXX

I used to have trouble on the weekends because my OH always used to treat me to food and i used to pig out while watching tv but now I have invested in some face masks and use that as my treat instead, i just think, im making myself look good instead of worse now!! xxx

I generally dread Saturday night because I'm generally out drinking and having fun. Yesterday morning I planned the evening ahead. I decided to download some movies and revert back to my teens of movie night. All in all a very enjoyable night. I think the key to a pleasant Saturday is plan ahead. Get a few candles going...a nice bath and good entertainment...plus I slept like a baby.

Back