25 lbs gone in 5 weeks!!

jenna85

hi everyone
im just so chuffed that i am sticking to it and obviously im doing something right cos im definatley looseing lol :eek:
im well into the swing of things now and food doesnt bother me at all (used to soooooooo much hense why doing this in the first place ) .
I do have this obsession now with cooking i have to make everything by scratch i sooo love bakeing at the moment i think its the kids faces ( i have 2 boys 6 and 2) when they see the little cakes flapjacks etc i cants stop buying cook books either weired isnt it seeing that i cant eat it at the moment.

i lost 3lbs today which is my lowest loss but i am happy with that:eek:,, wasnt so happy when the lady at the chemist said "oh only 3lbs" i was like well i rather that than it saying a 3lb Gain shes not that postitive really at all, but when i see that the lbs keep comeing off im happy :D.
im looking forward to next weigh in as im soo close to looseing 2 stone. im starting to get comments now i was getting worried because noone was saying anything but a lady at aerobics said every time she sees me i seem to have lost more and more weight ,, i was sooo chuffed it made my day and spurs me on !

hope everyone is have a good day,, i wish everyone luck for there next weigh in

jenna xxx

Last edited:
Hi Jenna,

Well done on losing 25lb in 5 weeks is fantastic.

And very well done on losing 3lb this week.

Great results:happy096:

good grief! whatalot!! soon you wont be noticed against a lamp post.. keep it up..

That's a fabulous loss in just 5 weeks - well done you!

well done :)

well done! I have also had cravings to cook lovely things how weird is that!

Fantastic losses Jenna. Well done sweetie! You're doing brilliantly.

Isn't the cooking thing strange! Before LT the only reason I entered the kitchen was to get to the back door! I hated cooking with a passion. I now love it! I've an obsession with healthy, nutritious food. My whole family has benefited from me being on LT. They're all so much more healthier from my recipes, and the best thing is they don't realise they're eating the healthy option!

You've a great attitude in regard to the chemist saying 'Oh only 3 lbs' Nice one!

It's so lovely to get compliments from people. You deserve them. It really spurs you on and makes you more determined.

X

Hi well done on losses, really great! it amazes me that some chemists can be so rude tbh, when i did LT the ladies at the chemist were lovely! It use to be me saying only 3lbs and they would go mad at me,lol

Well done Jenna! They're great losses! I'm totaly obsessed with cooking too! I've bought loads of cook books and my poor hubby has to taste my creations...honestly don't think he minds though :D I'm mainly cooking chinese, making it healthy and sneeking loads of veg into it. I'm finding it weird to be this obsessed with cooking...and the fact that it doesn't bother me that i'm not eating it lol.!!!! Good luck with this week! x

lol i have just bought a a chinese cook book today also a bread 1 aswell. its weird how much i love cooking i enjoy being in the kitchen before it used be a right bore but now i love it from just makeing a sandwitch for the kids or makeing a full on meal,kids are feeling the benifit too cause im makeing everything from scratch nothing processed.
good luck with this weeks weigh ins everyone xxxxxxx

Back