25 stone to 19 stone in 8 months.

hi helena
here to support you whatever you chose to do x x x

Thank you sister ~ and likewise.

I just got to find the way that works... just wish I knew what it was!

It's all a matter of testing and trying various things - over a longer time period than a few days :) You've still done AMAZINGLY in such a short space of time! Almost 2stone off - you must be feeling better inside if nothing else!

Well done love! :)

Hi Hun, Sorry I didn't reply, I've been off the forum sick for a while - I'm in West Sussex, Storrington, so unfortunately not too close. I'll have a proper catch up with your diary tonight!

Hello Llama and Princess and Jo

I know I was totally sceptical when told to eat more ~ this is totally counter intuitive, but I did it for a few days and lo and behold I am now DOWN 4lb.

So, I went UP 4lb and then down again.

More strangely, I lost 4lb whilst eating 5 Freddoes per day! (They are all gone now and I will NEVER buy them again!)

PRINCESS: Lost almost 2 stone? Sorry my stats have confused you, Princess. It's because of my yo-yo dieting.

I started at 366 four years ago and have lost and regained several times on Atkins, ending with a net loss of 14lb.

When I started THIS diet, on 9th August, 4 weeks and 2 days ago, I had already dropped from 366 to 352. So I started this diet at 352 and am now 340, a total loss of 12lb.

But yes, that is very satisfactory for 4 weeks and 2 days.

I am longing to see something (anything) under 340. Even 339.999 would be great!

Maybe tomorrow? sept 7.jpgsept 6.jpgsept 8.jpg

Hello Llama and Princess and Jo

I know I was totally sceptical when told to eat more ~ this is totally counter intuitive, but I did it for a few days and lo and behold I am now DOWN 4lb.

So, I went UP 4lb and then down again.

More strangely, I lost 4lb whilst eating 5 Freddoes per day! (They are all gone now and I will NEVER buy them again!)

PRINCESS: Lost almost 2 stone? Sorry my stats have confused you, Princess. It's because of my yo-yo dieting.

I started at 366 four years ago and have lost and regained several times on Atkins, ending with a net loss of 14lb.

When I started THIS diet, on 9th August, 4 weeks and 2 days ago, I had already dropped from 366 to 352. So I started this diet at 352 and am now 340, a total loss of 12lb.

But yes, that is very satisfactory for 4 weeks and 2 days.

I am longing to see something (anything) under 340. Even 339.999 would be great!

Maybe tomorrow?
Fantastic news. Nice to hear you sounding more positive xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

well done helena your doing great x x

cheers gals
no more freddoes
burned off about 500c in bed

FoodsCaloriesCarbsFatProteinCholestSodiumSugarsFiber
Morning
Knorr - Leek & Chicken Soup, 1 container (900 mls ea.)28027g16g6g0mg2,240mg4g1g
Potatoes - Russet, flesh and skin, baked, 1 potato medium (2-1/4" to 3-1/4" dia)16837g0g5g0mg14mg2g4g
Tesco - Wafer Thin Roast Turkey Slices, 125 g1302g3g25g0mg1,750mg1g0g
Afternoon
Weightwatchers - Bread, Multigrain, 2 slices (41GRAM10018g1g6g0mg170mg0g4g
Weightwatchers - Bread, Multigrain, 2 slices (41GRAM10018g1g6g0mg170mg0g4g
Butter - Salted, 3 pat (1" sq, 1/3" high)
0g28g0g75mg202mg0g0g
Marmite - Marmite, 8 g182g0g3g0mg400mg0g0g
Glenryk - Pilchards In Tomato Sauce, 155 g of total product (not drained)1946g11g20g0mg1mg2g2g
Last meal
Asda (Correct) - Chicken Noodle Cup Soup, 1 sachet1099g0g1g0mg120mg1g0g
Drinks/treats
Lemon juice - Raw, 2 fl oz155g0g0g0mg1mg1g0g
Twinnings - Various Fruit Tea, 5 cup100g0g0g0mg0mg0g0g
Tesco - British Whole Milk, 100 ml655g4g3g0mg40mg5g0g
Cadbury - Freddo Frog Caramel, 5 bar475
60g24g6g0mg0mg52g0g
TOTAL:1,807
189g88g81g75mg5,108mg68g15g

done it at last!

338 woo woo!

one whole stone lost in 31 days!

338.8.jpg

P.S. Sorry, I broke my vow not to weigh :sigh:

Thank you darling. I lost 6lb in a week whilst eating five Cadbury's Freddoes a day!

Now they have run out (and I have no intention of buying any more, because they are too more-ish will my weight loss stall?

Wouldn't THAT be bizarre?

Turns out they were more successful than the carb blocker tablets! How wacky is that?

Last edited:
Under 340, and by quite a bit too, so impressed!! Please share some willpower my way!

Well done Helena, you seem really positive at the moment too :)

Under 340, and by quite a bit too, so impressed!! Please share some willpower my way!

Well done Helena, you seem really positive at the moment too :)

Yes Llama I sound positive because, as we know, I live and die by the scale :-(

I must confess that there has been no willpower. Many days by bedtime I see I have eaten well below my daily calorie allowance, yet I am not hungry. Several times I have eaten a meal I did not want, was not hungry.

I don't understand WHY I no longer seem to have the compulsion to overeat. I wish I knew so that I could help others.

Great meal idea:

900ml packet Knorr soup 169c
2 slices wholemeal bread 58c each = 116
Dash of milk c20c

The dash of milk was to make the soup cloudy not clear, which makes it visually appear to be a "cream" soup.
I toasted the bread then plonked it in the soup and mashed it with my spoon.

Totals about 300 calories, and you get nearly a litre of soup, which is incredibly filling. Hours later and I still feel stuffed.

Asda did not have any Slimfast caramel bars so subbed Slimfast chocolate MEAL bars instead. I could have sent them back but have decided to try them.

Ah, I'm with you now - a full stone in a month is an amazing amount though - well done hun! :)

Chomp bars are only 110 if it helps ;) :innocent0002:

It shouldn't stall as long as you still eat around the same amount and then move down every 10lb or so as MFP dictates.

Ah, I'm with you now - a full stone in a month is an amazing amount though - well done hun! :)

Chomp bars are only 110 if it helps ;) :innocent0002:

It shouldn't stall as long as you still eat around the same amount and then move down every 10lb or so as MFP dictates.

Hello!

What is a chomp bar?

Back