25 weeks and a major milestone!

creashor

10 stones gone folks, forever.

Lighter Life has transformed me and my life! Everything is easier, walking, getting in the car, sitting on an aeroplane and most of all having the energy for my kids.

I still have a little way to go but I am starting management at the end of March and will get the final few pounds off during that process.

For anyone who is wavering at the moment or finding it hard, let me tell you how good I feel to know I have stuck with it. Every day I have gone without normal food has been hard but utterly worth the transformation. Believe me when I tell you that at 27.7 stones I had a serious food addiction and never thought I could do this. Well I am proof that it can be done by even the most food dependent of us.

Keep with it everyone, the result certainly justifies the journey.

Cheers

Nick

thats just amazing. well done you!
fantastic- 10 whole stones gone forever!!
You should be so proud!
xxxxxxxx

Wow! That IS amazing. You've lost a whole person! Any pictures you'd like to share? :)

Very well done Nick, you must be so proud of your achievement.

It is very motivating for the rest of us to read that such achievemnts are possible.

Enjoy your new life!

Hi Nick

A really really really huge big "shout out" to you and well done one your wonderful success. How good must you feel. They(???) say that NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS SLIM FEELS and I bet that you can identify with that!

Daisydee x
:party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019:

Nick OMG, that is amazing, that is in total what I need to achieve. You have lost another human being totally. So proud of you, fantastic, what an inspiration. May you enjoy the rest of your Healthy and Active life with your family and friends, WELL DONE!

:party0019: :talk017:

Congratulations Nick!!! That is such an amazing achievement, and such a life change in such a short time!

You are an inspiration to us all!

Leesy
xox

25 weeks and 10 stone gone ... that really is something !!
Well done you !

10 stone loss

Congratulations - how fantastic, it has really given me a buzz reading your entry.
I have slightly more than that to loose and to hear someone who has done it from the same weight as me is so good to hear.
I am just getting to the end of week three and am feeling not bad at all. PLease keep posting as you go, I want to hear lots more.
Thanks!:)

And all without an operation....WELL DONE!

you are inspiration to us all.:D:D

:wow: What brilliant news that is - well done Nick :clap:

Mon Congrats Nick. You are an absolute inspiration and you must be feeling bloody grand. Keep up the good work.

Lisa xx

Back