250lb to lose - NEED help and friends for support

Had a little weigh coz totm arrived and had to eat something to take the tabs in on for totm so had to drink too.

So today I'm 408.8. Still horrendously horrendous but less than yesterday!! And it's totm so hopefully next week I'll be under 400.

Let's do this :) xx

Good luck on your journey. I myself always make small targets so I wont be disappointed when I wont get the goal. :)
One day at the time and you will get there. Have plenty of time before your big day :)

I want lovely hair for this wedding (my first marriage was rushed) so I bought some heated wavers and I've done the front of my hair coz I can't reach the back lol! It's looks nice!
I think I'm actually going to look ok on the day :) hopefully 2 or 3 stone lighter too so even better!

Here's a sneaky look at my hair do with the fascinator... I'm going to add teal beads and dangly hearts from my hoop earrings to make them special :)

image-362785765.jpg

I was really upset also about Robin Williams as I suffer from depression on anxiety. Loving the hair piece. X Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm still really upset by it :( just to think of him being so desperate is heartbreaking. I watched Hook today and it was hard to see him. X

Oh the dreaded TOTM. How it makes me want to feed never ending chocolate bars in to my mouth, to swim in chocolate, to grate chocolate on everything I eat, to stuff my poor old face with carbs at every given opportunity. It's not fair!!!!!!! So in the face of adversity I am doing quite well. I may or may not have (I did) eaten a whole fruit and nut bar lastnight but I'm going to make up for it by going back to sleep and dreaming I ran a marathon :) If I can get past these hurdles and still lose weight then I can get throughh anything. Oooh another thing.... Ive worked out on my period app that it's due the day before my wedding!!!!! What!!!!! Totm affects me so bad, I haven't been able to work a proper job because of it :( so there's no way I could attend my own wedding! So we have decided to move the wedding 2 weeks into November. I'm going for Friday 14th. At 4pm :) it's close to joes bday (the week after) and right in the middle of my cycle so no chance of white vs red :D Just gotta ring up the registry office later on change it. I'm thinking that not many other people will be getting married on that day at that time considering it'll probably be nearly dark at 4pm lol :) the colder and less busy the better for me! The annoying thing is the invitations and keep sake fridge magnets I bought and sent out have the old date on them but I'm not re sending. It's only 8 people so they shall know via Facebook :) Today's food is gonna be something like Toast and butter Soup Whatever I can throw together in pain at 5 o'clock. It's usually pasta coz it's easy but I'll try to be brave today and cook a proper meal. It's so hard when all I want to do is lie in bed with a hot water bottle, all 4 cats on me and dexter on netflix for the 3rd time (I'm a huge dexter geek) :) xx

awww I could have wrote that post myself a few years ago eating chocolate tho I never needed an excuse for lol, I used to spend at least 8 days a month crying in agony drugged up to the eyeballs just to get to work, I had the mirena coil fitted and after 3 days of minor discomfort it changed my life I swear its a miracle !!

Men just would never understand im a netflix fan covert affairs had me addicted for weeks !!!

Hope you have an easier day today xx

Love the fascinator!

And you poor thing on the blah totm - I used to have awful totm too - menopause couldn't come soon enough for me! Hope you feel better really soon, and a good idea to move the wedding!

That's a good idea lovely, you don't need the extra stress of thinking of what your totm is doing to your lovely dress - and you get an extra 2 weeks to keep going :)

Love the hair, so curly and neat too :) Hope you're feeling good love xx (i understand about choc and totm - it's the only time I really want it!)

Love the fascinator!

menopause couldn't come soon enough for me!

Hear hear! Being free of the hassle and expense of periods is wonderful!

Loving the hair Hershey, you're going to look fabulous on your big day :D

My totm is fast approaching and I am getting the choc cravings :( Why is being a woman so hard!! Like the periods aren't enough, oh noooo, we have to get stupid cravings/mood swings and god knows what else as well *humph*

Loving the hair Hershey, you're going to look fabulous on your big day :D My totm is fast approaching and I am getting the choc cravings :( Why is being a woman so hard!! Like the periods aren't enough, oh noooo, we have to get stupid cravings/mood swings and god knows what else as well *humph*
It's so horrid!!! I didn't healthy for tea. Joe and my son had a pizza from takeaway and I has chips beans and cheese. It was nice comfort food for my poorly body!! Be glad when it's over so I can get back to standing up and cooking proper food :) xx

Last edited:
You really have gorgeous eyes lovely, so big :D And the hair is awesome, it matches both sides (by that I mean, mine never does! ;) ) The fascinator is GORGEOUS! :)

Hope you feel better soon hun :) xxx

Hi all :)

Hellish totm weekend, spent most of the day in bed yesterday and today I've got a cold to go with it :( ugh.

Had bad dreams about being unhealthy so decided to try extra hard.

Today's food:

Cornflakes

Cheese coleslaw roll and a yog

Sausage pasta with g bread

Awwwww sounds totally crappy this month. I know I used to barely get out of bed before having the coil fitted... We tried all ways to have a halloween wedding ashubby and I met on Halloween we ended up going abroad and getting married in Cyprus in the end tho so dates where somewhat out of our hands and ended up Nov 18th I dreamt of having a black wedding dress lol xx

Keep plodding lovely soon be behind you xx

Good luck with your weight loss journey, Hershey. I've just started too, joined slimming world almost 2 weeks ago and have lost 4 lb. I have nearly 8 stone to lose altogether, which is terrifying, but I'm thinking of it in mini goals of one stone at a time and it doesn't seem as scary.

Thank you both xx

I had grand plans of housework today while joe was at work and my son was out with my mum. I managed to do downstairs but then the last day of hell started giving me a good kicking and despite 4 painkillers, 2 hours later I'm still in pain :(

I'm going to google what I can eat to make periods better.

Does anyone else get it really really bad on the last day? Heavy plus very bad pain?

I want to have the coil but at my size and with my social anxiety I can't even go into tesco let alone let a dr get intimate with me :( so for now I have to suffer.

I hate being fat x

Good luck with your journey. I haven't read all of your diary yet but am on a night shift tonight so will endeavour to get thru it then x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back