250lb to lose - NEED help and friends for support

Hope you sorted out the banking and feeling more yourself again and even tho you didn't intend to do the walk you did it yay !!! Hope you have a fab day on plan x

Yep all sorted. Had a good old rant in there so feel better for that :)

No idea what I'm doing for tea yet. Something with salad no doubt as it's summer and I need to use it up :) x

Bless you sweetheart. It was a long walk to start off with and you were likely upset and worked up too so that counted against you :( Well done for making it though! :)

Bless you sweetheart. It was a long walk to start off with and you were likely upset and worked up too so that counted against you :( Well done for making it though! :)

Thank you :)

I was in such a state I was nearly crying on the side of the road!! I hate being out in public so being so out of breath and on the verge of collapse AND right in front of a building site full of judgemental men very nearly broke me. I'm proud that I didn't break down coz how would that have looked?! A massive sweaty crying heap clutching her temples on the side of the road (I had v bad headache too) I'd have been rushed to hospital prob and then I almost certainly would have had a huge panic attack and then sectioned forever and ever coz I can't cope around other people!!!! I'm never going out again!!!!!!! :D x

Eugh I hate builders. And people with a friend (or more) who think they're so big making comments.

Sadly people like that would make comments in any situation - big boobs/big bum/too blonde/too pretty/too young/too old -well done for getting past them :) They're not worth your thoughts xx

Sounds like a horrible start to the day, sorry to hear it, but well done for getting through it. I've started going for walks and also tried a little run but I will only go when there won't be many people about because I think I must look like a right mess, lol.

Thank you for your words of support.

I wish people could just disappear when I leave the house or I could become invisible!

I used to do a lot of walking, 3 miles along a cliff path was my fave one but lately I've not been doing it so I've dropped fitness levels. I do need to do it more but it's hot and people are about :/ I'm much better at winter walking :) xx

Today's food Belvita A pasty and 2 packs of nik naks :/ Soup and toast Quorn spag Bol with cake and squirty cream Not great but was going to order Chinese after day from hell but it was closed!!!!!!!!!!! X

Last edited:
I think the trick is to not try too much or too far at first and then just slowly increase it as it gets easier. I know what you mean about people, I always convince myself that everyone is judging me. I used to love swimming but will need to lose a few stone before I'll have the guts to go near a pool. Xx

I think the trick is to not try too much or too far at first and then just slowly increase it as it gets easier. I know what you mean about people, I always convince myself that everyone is judging me. I used to love swimming but will need to lose a few stone before I'll have the guts to go near a pool. Xx

Yeah defo! I will have to push myself to do a walk at least once a week and build it up.

I had a sneaky weigh before Friday and I've still lost since the awful first weigh! I hope to get it down more on Friday.

Is anyone else weighing on a fri? X

I just built a dressing table from a flat pack and it took me 2 hours. My arm is aching from using the screw driver. I definitely burnt off at least a packet of quavers and a freddo :D x

I'm so excited ;)

image-3644893697.jpg

I've never had my own dressing table before!!!

Upside: I'm a grown up at last

Downside: I can see how fat I am in that mirror.

Upside (2): I put it all up myself and I carried it upstairs .

Downside (2): Now I need a lie down.

Upside (3): I have a dressing table ?

I love the dressing table!

I've just read all of your diary - you sound like you're doing really well so far.

The wedding hair looks lovely and your outfit sounds lovely too, I'm sure you'll have a fantastic day. I'd be the same as you, I'm not one for all the attention being on me! I think a smaller wedding is quite classy :)

Good luck with the rest of your journey x

Dressing table looks fab! Love what you've done with the little butterflies round the mirror :D x

Dressing table looks fab! Love what you've done with the little butterflies round the mirror :D x

Ugh I hate them butterflies lol!! My sister gave me that mirror and she's way more girly than me. I'm going to find something cat related to go on it instead :) much more me!!!

Thank you the compliment though :) xx

Well done lovely! :) I'm crap at flat pack, mine always wobble so well done definitely! I'll give you a ring next time I have some ;)

Well done lovely! :) I'm crap at flat pack, mine always wobble so well done definitely! I'll give you a ring next time I have some ;)

Haha please don't :p I'm covered in bruises everywhere! I'm not sure how but pain is the name of the game today!!

Had another sneaky weigh on before I had my shower and after my breakfast. Was good :)

Looking forward to tomorrow!!

Does anyone else weigh on a fri or want to with me?

I'm really feeling like I'm getting in the swing of it again now :) and that's thanks to all you girls! I'm crap at being a friend coz I'm so socially awkward but it feels very nice to have some pals to girly chat with :) xx

Just about to use my hair waver in my new dressing area and see if I can get it all done in practise for the wedding again :) xx

Here is me after an hour and half at the dressing table :)

image-3690437357.jpg

I love having wavy hair but it takes so long!!! And I had to get my son to do the back bits and he nearly burnt my scalp off. But anyway... Curly Lou :) x

Today's food:

Belvita

Bacon n cheese turnover, quavers

Was going to make my yummy rainbow pork chops but was late back from wedding outfit consultation with my mum who's a dress maker so had spicy bean burger, wedges and beans!
Pork tomorrow night!

Weigh in tomorrow :) xx

I lost 5.2 lbs :)

So happy I had a loss that's significant :) I really feel like I'm watching what I eat and it's paying off!

Going away for a night tonight and out for a meal then a spot of retail therapy on Saturday :) x

Back