250lb to lose - NEED help and friends for support

ooooooooooooh!! i can strike off the 29 stone mark on my signature! 13.9lbs until i can strike off the 28 :) feels so good :)

That's fantastic Hershey, well done. Every little bit takes you closer to your goal :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Like I said in the other thread - well done, not just for the weight loss but the big boost of seeing a 28 at the start rather than a 29! You should feel very proud of yourself, you big loser :D *HUGEHUGS!* :D

Curly hair definitely suits you :D

Like I said in the other thread - well done, not just for the weight loss but the big boost of seeing a 28 at the start rather than a 29! You should feel very proud of yourself, you big loser :D *HUGEHUGS!* :D Curly hair definitely suits you :D

Yay I'm a loser :) thank you!!! I was torn between weighing in lbs or stones. Both are equally as horrific, 411lbs or 29stone 5!!! But now I'm 28 something I shall start weighing in stones! Hopefully be 27 something soon :) x

Just had a meal out. Back in the hotel room now as was feeling very anxious in the restaurant and joe was being really unfair and making me feel worse so I worked up all my courage and flounced out and up to the room.

I think people who don't have anxiety issues really don't understand what it's like :( you can tell me a thousand times that no one is staring at me and I look fine but if I feel uncomfortable then I feel uncomfortable. Not a great start to the mini holiday but at least I flounced out before pudding was ordered and saved myself some calories!!

X

I've had no sleep and I have to go and eat breakfast in public. Ugh.
This is why I don't venture outside very often lol!!

Let's hope all the tossing and turning I did burnt some extra calories :D

X

Oooh just seen online that there's a Yours Clothing store about 10 mins away! I'm on it :)
Will show off any new purchases later :D excited!!!! X

Just wanted to say well done on your amazing losses so far. I completely empathise with the anxiety issues. I hate eating in public too. Perhaps look at it as another little hurdle on your weight loss journey and reward yourself with your Yours purchases!

kim

Awww sweetheart :( I'm sorry to hear you didn't have a good start to the holiday. Hope that it gets better for you and that breakfast was a better experience. Have fun shopping :D xxx

Thank you both :)

Got no sleep at all as place was noisy and then we went to the town where the shopping centre was but couldn't work out where it was!! Even with sat nav and google!! So we gave up :( but gutted but then we went to Carmarthen and I bought some owl things and bits and bobs and we had a nice cuppa in a cafe. Home again now :) feels good to be in my 4 walls again with my beloved cats :) xx

love your new hair darling suits you x x x

Awwww so hopefully it has picked up for you :)

Is it possible for your young man to ask directions for you ? :)

Hi all :) Had a bad diet weekend... Oops :/ but going to make up for it with a strict few days and lots of water. I find it much easier to diet while I'm on my own. Eating is such a social thing so when joe and my son are home it's hard to stop snacking etc. argh!! As much as I love him, I'll be glad when my son is back in school next week so I can get my routine back. I bought lots of soup for lunches. It's easy food and fills me up. How's everyone's weekend been? I'm excited today, our new mattress is being delivered, we've never been able to afford a new one , just put up with the crappy old one that came with the bed. Our bed is super king size so everything's so expensive for it. My ex bought it about a month before we split up. I do love how big it is, and it's a pretty bed but the cost of stuff is like twice the price of a double! Anyway, I'm sure you'll think I'm bonkers for being excited about such a thing but there we go :D So I'm up early waiting for delivery between 7am and 6pm so i can spend the whole day looking out the window to see if it's come. I actually wrote a piece in my blog about parcel deliveries, it's here if you wanna check it out. Written in my own usually witty way :D http://wittering.blog.co.uk/2014/01/17/if-carlsberg-did-delivery-companies-17604765/ So happy Tuesday although it feels like a Monday :) I shall report my day from my new pillow top 2000 pocket sprung 12 inch deep mattress later :) xx

Awwww so hopefully it has picked up for you :) Is it possible for your young man to ask directions for you ? :)
Hahahaha men don't ask directions. Men drive round getting stressed and puffing on their eCig while woman points furiously at lanes and roundabouts. Humph . I shall just have to go online and buy some stuff from yours. I wanted to go in and feel everything. I like feeling things in shops :) x

Lol, I like the blog post - those companies that tell you what number they're on and what yours is are brilliant, aren't they?! Hope you enjoy your new mattress! I've been sleeping on a sofa bed for the last two years, since I could no longer get upstairs to the bedroom, so any proper mattress sounds like a lovely luxury! :) xx

Hahahaha men don't ask directions. Men drive round getting stressed and puffing on their eCig while woman points furiously at lanes and roundabouts. Humph . I shall just have to go online and buy some stuff from yours. I wanted to go in and feel everything. I like feeling things in shops :) x

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855: Very true!!!! :)

You are not sad being excited for a new mattress at all - I want to get a new one too as I think the more weight I lose the more padding I lose so I can fee the extra aches and pains now :8855: I hope tonight is extra comfy for you both :D

DPD are AWESOME for deliveries :D I love that you can watch them chugging on through the deliveries and know how far away he is :)

I also like hermes but that's only because I can usually set the watch by the lady/gent (husband and wife sharing the jobs) as they're with us by half 10 pretty much every time :)

Bless you too Tracy, hope your new knees mean you can get into bed properly :)

My brother/SIL have an air bed that they blow up in the front room. It's all autodone - it plugs in and inflates and is SO comfortable (slept on it last time I was there). Was worried at first it wouldn't take me but it did :D

Back