:(

ginene

im not getting full on these receipies im always wanting to pick at stuff dont know wether to stay on slimming world or try the special k plan

im only small adi dont really need to loose alot i just want to loose abit im on the red and green day i dont understand the extra easy im not signed up im trying to do it myself i have 3 meals aday and fruit or yogurt in between and i was still hungry went to bed so i ad sum fruit and cracker breads i hate eating at night xxx

If you're following SW properly then you won't get hungry. I'm not sure the Special K plan would offer anything that would help in this respect to be honest.

It would help if you posted a food diary on here and people can see if there's any changes that could be made.

Perhaps you could even try looking at some of other people's food diaries that have been posted on here and get some ideas from them.

Don't have yoghurt in between-snack on superspeed fruit-theyl be a list somewhere. Strawberries are a good superspeed (they're the ss symbol if u have a book). Try having less carbs and more veg on ur plate making 1/3 of it veg x

ive got a starter pack my friend gave me and the red and green day reciepe books and just got the 2012 free branded foods what else do you recommend,ive had bite size shredded wheat and an apple and im getting hungry again lol im on a meat day so gonna have a tuna salad but im gonna b bad tonight coz my bf is taking me to a buffet for valentines day so today will have to b my syns day, im new to this site dont kow how u use it where does it tell me when sum1 has wrote bk lol sorry im a pain xxx

I think u should try and get your head round extra easy-then you could have a jacket potato with your tuna salad. For breakfast I'd have reccommend a big bowl of fruit salad with a mullerlight on along with an Alpen light bar (you can have 2 as a healthy extra b)

from what i think extra easy is do u fill half ur plate with like veg or salad etc and the other half a quarter of protein n the other quarter carbs?shud i get the directory book aswell xx

ginene said:
from what i think extra easy is do u fill half ur plate with like veg or salad etc and the other half a quarter of protein n the other quarter carbs?shud i get the directory book aswell xx

1/3 of ur plate should be 'superfree' that's any of the veg listed in ur book that u can have on green/red days. U then have the other 2/3 filled with lean meat/fish (or any of ur free food from red day) and pasta/potatoes/rice (or any free foods from green) the only main limits is 1 healthy extra a and 1 b x

The directory may be handy if ur not going to keep goin to group xx

ive got a starter pack my friend gave me and the red and green day reciepe books and just got the 2012 free branded foods what else do you recommend,ive had bite size shredded wheat and an apple and im getting hungry again lol im on a meat day so gonna have a tuna salad but im gonna b bad tonight coz my bf is taking me to a buffet for valentines day so today will have to b my syns day, im new to this site dont kow how u use it where does it tell me when sum1 has wrote bk lol sorry im a pain xxx

Firstly you need to decide which Plan you're following. From what you say you've had for breakfast it seems like you're not eating enough anyway and that's probably why you're hungry. Don't forget the Healthy Extras too as they are important.

Extra Easy is where you have to have 1/3 of your plate filled with superfree foods and to be honest hun, I doubt whether an apple would constitute 1/3 of your plate. :confused:

Tuna salad is fine for lunch but you can bulk out with the salad if you're not having any potato with it. snack on superfree foods too. The trick is whichever plan you're on, Red, Green or EE is to eat within the Plan until you are satisfied not stuffed.

It may be that you do need to go to a class and have the consultant go through things with you properly. You will also get all the latest books etc. and you would have the ongoing support of the group as well. Have a think about it and see if that would work better for you rather than try to make it up as you go along.

Don't worry about the Valentine's Day treat you're b/f has in store for you. It's not being bad. A lot of people will be having a flexi syn day today for the same reason as yourself. Just draw a line under today's meal plans and start afresh tomorrow, back on plan.

It does take sometime to get your head around things and never feel like you're being a pain. That's what this forum is all about, asking questions if you're not sure. Holla if you're not sure about anything. :)

There's tutorials that shows you how to find you're way around the site and the New Members forum answers a lot of questions people have. Don't be frightened of asking. Have a look around, take your time. Familiarise yourself with this and your weight loss plan and you'll be fine!

Good luck with your weight loss journey! ;)

ive had bite size shredded wheat and an apple and im getting hungry again lol

35 g of bitesize shredded wheat won't fill a hole, so i always have fruit,a yogurt and then have the shredded wheat on top of all this! x

As everyone else has said, you don't ever need to be hungry on sw (apart from just before weigh in lol - joking!)
If you are genuinely hungry (rather than just peckish or fancying something) between meals, it just shows you need to eat more at the meals.
Just cereal at bfast & salad at lunch - no wonder hungry.
Add fruit to bfast or have a hard boiled egg too.
Lunch - if you want salad, then fine but bulk it out with LOTS of meat / bacon etc (if on a red day) or pasta, pot (green day) - have you tried having having a co-op or asda WM pitta as a HEX B with your salad.

You can do this, you just need to plan your meals a bit better x

Yeah, by the sounds your not eating enough. As the old motto used to go "Fill your plate to lose your weight". If you are still hungry when you've eaten a meal then have some more free food. You could always download a sample menu off the slimming world website, that might help you a bit and give you some more ideas.

Back