27...and in need of a beauty regime!!

loobieluck

Wanna be loser!!
Although I get ID'd constantly, and told I look about 19...I can see the wrinkles appearing, mostly 'frown' marks I must add.

My beauty regime, at the moment, consists of using a facial wash twice a day, some e45 cream because my skin goes dry and occasionally some moisturiser on my legs. I'm a bit clueless.

I'm on a very low budget, as not working at present. But is there anything I can start doing to look after myself a little bit better?

Thanks,

Lou xx

Cleanse, tone & a good night/day cream.

I would recommend clinque... but I may be biased as been using since I was 13 :p

and I get id'd all the time too! I look about twelve, we'll be glad when we're forty :p

Get yourself to Aldi- their day cream and night cream are fantastic and very reasonable. their body moisturisor is fab too! Ive spent thousands over the years on make up and beauty and now find the aldis stuff is fab, the face powder is soo much better than anything else ive tried.

Thanks for the advice ladies, I shall be sure to check out all products recommended =] Maybe Aldi is more in my price range atm xx

i use boots own cleanser and toner. johnsons baby wipes & aldi night cream.
BUT - don't use anything on my legs!! and they are looking like they need something so think i will just start with a general body lotion/moisturiser

I find aloe vera gel is really good - can get tubes in places like Holland & Barrett and they last for ages (think it's about £5 a tube but haven't needed to but one for months!) I use instead of toner, and follow with moisturiser (I've got Olay Daily Moisturiser which was under £5) - quite good for low budget and aloe vera is full if all those great vitamins and renewal properties - could be worth a try?

Back